Another fine, upstanding black, immortalized

I wonder if a Robert E Lee statue is being torn down somewhere right now and a group of double-chin ignorants that worship criminals is trying to stop them.

I wonder why you double-chin ignorant Democrats insist on tearing down statues of other double-chin ignorant Democrats?

I'm a Republican. Abraham Lincoln was a Republican. Quit blaming conservatives and Republicans for statues, as those are entirely representative of your party.

I've met Abraham Lincoln, and you sir are no Abraham Lincoln.

General Lee was a West Point grad. He turned down the offer to lead the union army.

Barry is on video smoking crack in a motel room shortly after leaving a HS anti-drug event as I recall? With a black hooker also?

I wonder if a Robert E Lee statue is being torn down somewhere right now and a group of double-chin ignorants that worship criminals is trying to stop them.

I wonder why you double-chin ignorant Democrats insist on tearing down statues of other double-chin ignorant Democrats?

I'm a Republican. Abraham Lincoln was a Republican. Quit blaming conservatives and Republicans for statues, as those are entirely representative of your party.

Impossible. Abraham Lincoln would have kicked your ass. He didn't like Democrats, in fact he went to war against them.

Impossible. Abraham Lincoln would have kicked your ass. He didn't like Democrats, in fact he went to war against them.

Need a tissue? Awwww.

:slap:

Need a tissue? Awwww.

You'd need more than a tissue after Abraham Lincoln got through with you. Maybe an arm or leg amputation, or whatever.

But in the end and when it was all over, you Democrats were defeated and the Union remained intact. Except for that slimy Democrat shitbag John Wilkes Booth, actor, liberal, and secessionist. Had it not been for him, Lincoln would have had another term.

Need a tissue? Awwww.

You'd need more than a tissue after Abraham Lincoln got through with you. Maybe an arm or leg amputation, or whatever.

But in the end and when it was all over, you Democrats were defeated and the Union remained intact. Except for that slimy Democrat shitbag John Wilkes Booth, actor, liberal, and secessionist. Had it not been for him, Lincoln would have had another term.

You're an angry delusional little varmint. "And Abe Lincoln hunted vampires in his spare time and invented the doily."

I checked out your latest video, you rely on autotune far too much.

Need a tissue? Awwww.

You're an angry delusional little varmint. "And Abe Lincoln hunted vampires in his spare time and invented the doily."

I checked out your latest video, you rely on autotune far too much.

I saw that movie too. Those vampires Abe killed? Democrats each and every one of them. :biggrin:

so we have a plaque for the criminal Mike Brown
a mural for criminal Fred Gray
black councilman honoring a criminal
St. Louis honors Anthony Lamar Smith with resolution
and, Marion Barry--that great, upstanding black citizen--smoking crack
elected by those smart citizens not once--but TWICE
now a statue for him....???!!!???

These folks are just honoring their best and brightest.

Yo gotsta woik wit watcha got...

:afro:

so we have a plaque for the criminal Mike Brown
a mural for criminal Fred Gray
black councilman honoring a criminal
St. Louis honors Anthony Lamar Smith with resolution
and, Marion Barry--that great, upstanding black citizen--smoking crack
elected by those smart citizens not once--but TWICE
now a statue for him....???!!!???

These folks are just honoring their best and brightest.

Yo gotsta woik wit watcha got...

:afro:
seems like it....
I've seen some of their ''spokespersons' and they could not speak proper English

Forum List

Back