Should Blacks Have the Right to Vote?

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Should a people who are net takers determine the destiny of a productive First World country?

On net, whites generate a $249.52 billion surplus, or $1,260 per person if you assign 100% of military spending to whites. If you just give whites a proportional share of military spending, their surplus goes up to $553.52 billiontotal and $2,795 per capita.

Blacks, by contrast, run a budget deficit of $389.71 billion, or $10,016 per capita. If 100% of military spending is assigned to whites, blacks STILL run a$306.53 billion deficit, or $7,700 per capita.

Fiscal Impact of Whites, Blacks and Hispanics

Should a people who are net takers determine the destiny of a productive First World country?

On net, whites generate a $249.52 billion surplus, or $1,260 per person if you assign 100% of military spending to whites. If you just give whites a proportional share of military spending, their surplus goes up to $553.52 billiontotal and $2,795 per capita.

Blacks, by contrast, run a budget deficit of $389.71 billion, or $10,016 per capita. If 100% of military spending is assigned to whites, blacks STILL run a$306.53 billion deficit, or $7,700 per capita.

Well, it's not a right if some people don't have it.

So, the question is a bad question.

The question should be: should voting be a right or a privilege?

If they are US citizens and registered, they get a vote.

If you go by financial contributions, do people playing hundreds of thousands in taxes get more votes than people paying thousands in taxes?

Or what about the people making millions of dollars, but paying little in taxes? Do they get more votes or fewer?

If they are US citizens and registered, they get a vote
Hasn't always been that way. Used to have to be a land owner. Used to be the husband REPRESENTED the FAMILY. The family voted through the father.

According to the information I posted, whites are subsidizing the whole country.

If they are US citizens and registered, they get a vote.

If you go by financial contributions, do people playing hundreds of thousands in taxes get more votes than people paying thousands in taxes?

Or what about the people making millions of dollars, but paying little in taxes? Do they get more votes or fewer?

But then again the US does have a system, in Presidential elections, oh having some people with more power of vote than others.

Hasn't always been that way. Used to have to be a land owner. Used to be the husband REPRESENTED the FAMILY. The family voted through the father.

According to the information I posted, whites are subsidizing the whole country.

I understood what you posted. It also used to be that women were not allowed to vote. The family didn't vote through the father. The father voted and everyone else wasn't allowed.

Every US citizen gets a vote. It you would like to try and get a constitutional amendment passed, go right ahead. But I for one will oppose it. Especially after black voters, especially black women voters, saw to it that Roy Moore was defeated.

Do you think we should go back to only male land owners having the right to vote?

HOLY shit......what kind of question is that? The tint of your skin determines your worth? I have friends that are black, friends that are Hispanic, Asian, Indian, of Middle Eastern descent that have had my back and shown me kindness and I have reciprocated ...because in order to have good friends, you have to be a good friend. I would give my life for them and stand by them no matter the cost. We all bleed the same red blood and we have all been oppressed by the same oligarchs that have been ruling this planet since the days of the Egyptian dynasty. We are all equal in God's eyes.

Should an individual's right to vote be based on some group that individual is part of?

I'm not sure I agree with the methodology the author of the article used, although that could skew the numbers in either direction.

Should an individual's right to vote be based on some group that individual is part of?

I'm not sure I agree with the methodology the author of the article used, although that could skew the numbers in either direction.

This intentional division of keeping us at each other's throats has been used for centuries to sow the seeds of discontentment while the ones pulling the strings bleed us dry like parasitic tics on what once was a healthy dog.

I watched this movie called "Andersonville"...it was about a prison camp during the civil war. There was one powerful group called the "Raiders" that even though they were few in numbers, they were united within the prison grounds. They would attack any new prisoner units and steal their stuff after beating them. It was only when the rest of the prisoners united together and cast aside their fears did they take these parasites out.

The answer to the thread question is: Yes, African Americans should have the right to vote.

The bigger question is: Should anyone have the right to vote?

Sir Winston Churchill, as you know, said something to the effect of: Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all the other forms.

A wise king, of course, is the best form of government. Unfortunately, a wise king is often followed by an unwise son or daughter,

a. It seems that China comes closest to a wise king form of government.

i. China makes no bones about it: There are no elections. The Communist Party runs everything.
ii.. In return, however, the Chinese dictatorship is different from most other dictatorships. It has actually succeeded in raising the standard of living, preserving law and order, and allowing a great deal of personal freedom (just keep your mouth shut about politics).
iii. Most Chinese, it is said, are satisfied with their "wise king."

The answer to the thread question is: Yes, African Americans should have the right to vote.

The bigger question is: Should anyone have the right to vote?

Sir Winston Churchill, as you know, said something to the effect of: Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all the other forms.

A wise king, of course, is the best form of government. Unfortunately, a wise king is often followed by an unwise son or daughter,

a. It seems that China comes closest to a wise king form of government.

i. China makes no bones about it: There are no elections. The Communist Party runs everything.
ii.. In return, however, the Chinese dictatorship is different from most other dictatorships. It has actually succeeded in raising the standard of living, preserving law and order, and allowing a great deal of personal freedom (just keep your mouth shut about politics).
iii. Most Chinese, it is said, are satisfied with their "wise king."

Yes, China has been doing things differently. Every 10 years they've changed leadership. Five years later people are moved up and successors are presented. Not this time.

HOLY shit......what kind of question is that? The tint of your skin determines your worth? I have friends that are black, friends that are Hispanic, Asian, Indian, of Middle Eastern descent that have had my back and shown me kindness and I have reciprocated ...because in order to have good friends, you have to be a good friend. I would give my life for them and stand by them no matter the cost. We all bleed the same red blood and we have all been oppressed by the same oligarchs that have been ruling this planet since the days of the Egyptian dynasty. We are all equal in God's eyes.

Thank you. This same person would no doubt argue that racism is something that blacks make up to excuse their irresponsibility and inferiority. Yet, assume that the OP was a business owner that did hiring, or was a judge, or was a police officer, or was a loan officer, etc. Do you think they would treat blacks as they would whites?

There are so many people with negative perceptions about blacks and you can read them in the comment section of any forum. Yet, we are supposed to believe that people who thinks blacks are violent, lazy, unintelligent and ruin everything...would give a black person an equal chance as a white person. This is what you call "self fulfilling prophecy". It's when you assume bad about an entity and your treatment of that entity makes their reaction/outcome bad.

And the way it was originally, was far superior to today's method. Letting non property owners, and those on public assistance have a say in spending and governance is insanity; and a recipe for disaster.

I don't think anybody receiving government assistance (welfare) should be allowed to vote. In order to chose the people who takes your money by force then you should be contributing the money, not receiving it. That would probably exclude at least half of the Negros in this country. Last time I looked at the figures 5% of Whites were on welfare but about 50% of Negroes. The Democrats would never win another election, would they?

Democracy is a terrible form of government when 51% of the people find out they can use the electoral process to steal money from the 49%, isn't it?

And the way it was originally, was far superior to today's method. Letting non property owners, and those on public assistance have a say in spending and governance is insanity; and a recipe for disaster.

The insanity if what the politicians do, and what we allow them to do.

Forum List

Back