black councilman honoring a criminal
St. Louis honors Anthony Lamar Smith with resolution
and, Marion Barry--that great, upstanding black citizen--smoking crack
elected by those smart citizens not once--but TWICE
now a statue for him....???!!!??? ! hahahahahahahhahah
What to expect from the Marion Barry memorial statue

why so much honoring of CRIMINALS??
01.jpg

I wonder who or what created the racist and all around general bigot who posted this thread. Someone, such as he, so filled with hate of people he does not know is at best pathological, and potentially maniacal.

I wonder who or what created the racist and all around general bigot who posted this thread. Someone, such as he, so filled with hate of people he does not know is at best pathological, and potentially maniacal.
We don't know anything about Mike Brown, eh?

I made this after the last post about Crakalacka Berry, awhile back. :lmao:

berry.jpg

Would you dare to critisize the immortalization of such fine upstanding icons of black America? Role models in fact?

Would you dare to critisize the immortalization of such fine upstanding icons of black America? Role models in fact?

I guess it depends on how large the criti size.

I guess it depends on how large the criti size.
Well, Big Mike Brown was definately a porker. Is he a role model for your kids?

my point why are they honoring criminals ?
that's racist??!!!??? hahahahah

The point is this: The left honors and gives black criminals free reign. They automatically assume that because a person is black, they are more inclined to commit a crime. Black music and Hollywood movies are full of violence, disrespect against women, the glorification of criminal activity, and the irresponsible use of firearms.

But it's ok, because they're black. That's how liberals expect them to do. Take the black-on-black murder rate in Chicago, for example: When has any liberal, progressive, leftist, or Democrat expressed outrage? Never.

When some poor white police officer is forced to put down some black thug, the country erupts in protest. But when thousands of black people murder other black people, all you hear are "...crickets..."

Thus goes the subtle racism of the left.

Another example: Over 50 million unborn children have been murdered in the womb by abortion since Roe vs. Wade in the 70's. The majority of those murdered unborn have been black or other minorities. yet when anyone mentions that fact, once again all we hear from the left are "....crickets..." All we hear from the left is how "abortion is every woman's right" and "It's my body."

They can deny it all they want but the truth is: liberal/progressives/leftists/Democrats have in reality been responsible for more murders of black people, than the entire history of the Ku Klux Klan.

I don't get why black icons of violence and drug use are supposed to heal race relations in America?

Have we learned nothing from the failures of racial reconsiliation from the Obama era?

The point is this: The left honors and gives black criminals free reign. They automatically assume that because a person is black, they are more inclined to commit a crime. Black music and Hollywood movies are full of violence, disrespect against women, the glorification of criminal activity, and the irresponsible use of firearms.

But it's ok, because they're black. That's how liberals expect them to do. Take the black-on-black murder rate in Chicago, for example: When has any liberal, progressive, leftist, or Democrat expressed outrage? Never.

When some poor white police officer is forced to put down some black thug, the country erupts in protest. But when thousands of black people murder other black people, all you hear are "...crickets..."

Another example: Over 50 million unborn children have been murdered in the womb by abortion since Roe vs. Wade in the 70's. The majority of those murdered unborn have been black or other minorities. yet when anyone mentions that fact, once again all we hear from the left are "....crickets..." All we hear from the left is how "abortion is every woman's right" and "It's my body."

They can deny it all they want but the truth is: liberal/progressives/leftists/Democrats have in reality been responsible for more murders of black people, than the entire history of the Ku Klux Klan.

I suggest you take this rant to the nearest community which is primarily black, stand on your soap box and enlighten the crowd.

I wonder if a Robert E Lee statue is being torn down somewhere right now and a group of double-chin ignorants that worship criminals is trying to stop them.

I suggest you take this rant to the nearest community which is primarily black, stand on your soap box and enlighten the crowd.

Think they'd get it? Or are black folks too "stupid" to realize that the Democrat Party is playing them for fools?

One late fall afternoon as 40 + of us left the locker room after football practice, a car with three guys, all white, pulled up and asked which one of us was Bobby D. Bobby D. was also white and Jr., non starter.

Wayne M asked, who wanted to know. The driver said, are you Bobby D., and Wayne said yeah, and then another team member said no he's not, I'm Bobby and pretty soon

Think they'd get it? Or are black folks too "stupid" to realize that the Democrat Party is playing them for fools?

If i were as lame as you, I'd consider not calling anyone stupid. You present as a punk, a coward and an instigator.

And in Chicago, Emperor Rahm has commissioned a statue of Disco Louie anointing Obama "Messiah". But no cheap bronze! Nay, being chiselled (like so much in Chicago) out of a block of anthracite.

Gonna be fun to watch when the next riot breaks out and they setting fires. Maybe have police/firefighters surrounding it?

the blacks never want to listen to reason
the never want to hear facts--like you
you mention facts and they yell RACISM
facts hurts their ears
remember when they showed Mike Brown being a thug in the store??
the black community and his family went freakin crazy

I wonder if a Robert E Lee statue is being torn down somewhere right now and a group of double-chin ignorants that worship criminals is trying to stop them.

I wonder why you double-chin ignorant Democrats insist on tearing down statues of other double-chin ignorant Democrats?

I'm a Republican. Abraham Lincoln was a Republican. Quit blaming conservatives and Republicans for statues, as those are entirely representative of your party.

Forum List

Back