Another Democratic party for it until they are against it.

The left will now claim Trump caused the conflict in the ME cause Israel got their way.

Meanwhile, Israel allows everyone to worship freely, but you will be stoned to death for worshippig any other God in those muslim countries.

Palestinians are a myth. There were no Palestinians when Egypt owned the land or when Jordan owned the land.

Liberals are a fucking joke.

This has to be done. It is long past time. The "world" has been waiting for the pallys to stop killing Jews for over 50 years. It ain't gonna happen. Move on.

Are democrats going to play partisan politics and disagree with everything Trump does or are they to a bunch of senile old shits with alzheimer's. I think it's a whole lot of both.

Dems blast Trump for Jerusalem decision despite past support

Hopefully it doesn't cause war.

If it does then it was probably a bad move.
Why should it cause a war ? Moderate Muslims shouldn't want to kill people just because the capital of Israel is Jerusalem. According to the left moderates outnumber the extremist.

I think Trump can relate to Israel. The world is against him and anything he does or says is considered "evil". Both are compared to Hitler yet they are both trying to preserve the very people Hitler tried to destroy.

Very bizarre.

Are democrats going to play partisan politics and disagree with everything Trump does or are they to a bunch of senile old shits with alzheimer's. I think it's a whole lot of both.

Dems blast Trump for Jerusalem decision despite past support
Are democrats going to play partisan politics and disagree with everything Trump does or are they to a bunch of senile old shits with alzheimer's.

False dichotomy --> Because of this, it's absurd to answer the question posed. Did you ask it purely in a rhetorical sense?

Furthermore, the first option is an action and the second, being an existential status, is not. Individuals who are "a bunch of senile old sh*ts with Alzheimer's" can also "play partisan politics and disagree with everything Trump does."

I think it's a whole lot of both.

That's possible. It could also be one, the other, or neither.

Forum List

Back