GOP has a lot of work headed for Nov 2018

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Well, got Gorsuch (which I like), got the VA bill (which I like), and the tax bill (maybe), which is deficient because the cuts for the middle class are temporary. They got nothing else.

So the GOP has a lot of work ahead before the elections.

President Trump Job Approval IBD/TIPP Approve 36, Disapprove 59 Disapprove +23
President Trump Job Approval Gallup Approve 36, Disapprove 59 Disapprove +23
President Trump Job Approval Rasmussen Reports Approve 42, Disapprove 56 Disapprove +14
President Trump Job Approval Reuters/Ipsos Approve 37, Disapprove 59 Disapprove +22
President Trump Job Approval Economist/YouGov Approve 43, Disapprove 52 Disapprove +9
Congressional Job Approval Economist/YouGov Approve 11, Disapprove 68 Disapprove +57
Congressional Job Approval Reuters/Ipsos Approve 20, Disapprove 70 Disapprove +50

Last edited:
Jake has a long track record of being wrong. How can he even show up here?

Has he no shame?

Where's that Hillary's going to win poll?

I guess your feeble mind is too stupid to get it. The polls showing Clinton winning the popular voter were accurate. Plus the IDB/TIPP poll is done by a conservative leaning group.

Well, got Gorsuch (which I like), got the VA bill (which I like), and the tax bill (maybe), which is deficient because the cuts for the middle class are temporary. They got nothing else.

So the GOP has a lot of work ahead before the elections.

President Trump Job Approval IBD/TIPP Approve 36, Disapprove 59 Disapprove +23
President Trump Job Approval Gallup Approve 36, Disapprove 59 Disapprove +23
President Trump Job Approval Rasmussen Reports Approve 42, Disapprove 56 Disapprove +14
President Trump Job Approval Reuters/Ipsos Approve 37, Disapprove 59 Disapprove +22
President Trump Job Approval Economist/YouGov Approve 43, Disapprove 52 Disapprove +9
Congressional Job Approval Economist/YouGov Approve 11, Disapprove 68 Disapprove +57
Congressional Job Approval Reuters/Ipsos Approve 20, Disapprove 70 Disapprove +50

Your concern has been duly noted.

You almost gotta laugh that the DOW gained 1,200 points since Trump was elected and the crazy angry left is still relying on the same skewed phony polls that predicted a Hillary sweep last year.

You almost gotta laugh that the DOW gained 1,200 points since Trump was elected and the crazy angry left is still relying on the same skewed phony polls that predicted a Hillary sweep last year.
The Dow could go up 10,000 points and lefties would bitch about it.

The Dow could go up 10,000 points and lefties would bitch about it.
You tards bitched for eight years about it. And you bitched about the dropping unemployment rate.

Enjoy the karma, baby! :lol:

Forum List

Back