Another Blow To The Fan Base

So what? There are male cheerleaders in high school sports, have been for years.

Not in my high school. They'd have been laughed out of town, or worse.

Interesting. I went to high school in the 80s and male cheerleaders were common place.

I went in the 60s. They'd have been beaten up after school.

George W. Bush, Ronald Reagan, Trent Lott, Samuel L. Jackson, Kirk Douglas, Steve Martin, Dwight Eisenhower and FDR were all male cheerleaders in high school or college.

Like I said, there's a method to the madness. :113:

funny-male-cheerleader-photos-u1

So what? There are male cheerleaders in high school sports, have been for years.

Interesting. I went to high school in the 80s and male cheerleaders were common place.

George W. Bush, Ronald Reagan, Trent Lott, Samuel L. Jackson, Kirk Douglas, Steve Martin, Dwight Eisenhower and FDR were all male cheerleaders in high school or college.

:lol:

You should tell your insecurities to make up their mind.

Are male cheerleaders sissy-men that you want to beat up, or are they girl-chasing masculine men hiding in plain sight?

:lol:

You should tell your insecurities to make up their mind.

I had zero participation in intramural school sports. I could not have cared less.

Are male cheerleaders sissy-men that you want to beat up, or are they girl-chasing masculine men hiding in plain sight?

That rather depends upon the male cheerleader.

Forum List

Back