Anonymous sets date to release emails and 6 videos

Comey's BROTHER does the Clinton foundation taxes.
Loretta Lynch IS the tax attorney FOR the Clinton foundation.

I can't think of a bigger conflict of interest.

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1476309764282.jpg

November 1st.

1476309764282.jpg

Are these people just plain stupid? Likely half or more of the votes will have already been cast by then. I guess they aren't smart enough to consider early voting.

Getting to the point where you can't depend on international criminals any more...

Tell me about it, you got one for a candidate.

A) She's not a criminal
B) She is dependable. I predicted she would kick your messiah's ass 500 days ago. BOO_YAH! She's doing so.
C) Don't cry little man...
She is a criminal.

Are these people just plain stupid? Likely half or more of the votes will have already been cast by then. I guess they aren't smart enough to consider early voting.

Getting to the point where you can't depend on international criminals any more...

A) She's not a criminal
B) She is dependable. I predicted she would kick your messiah's ass 500 days ago. BOO_YAH! She's doing so.
She is a criminal.
Hopefully the MSM is forced to tell America the truth about hitlery under the pressure of the information releases....

I'm not counting on it. I prefer Trump puts out some ads with the 12 year old rape victim she slandered when she defended the 41 year old pedophile who left her unable to have children.

Oh right, let's just beat the hell out her for one of the few things she did right in her life. A lawyer has an obligation to provide the best possible defense they can, and it ain't always pretty. If you were ever in trouble you'd want a lawyer just like her.
Sure. If I was a child rapist I would want a lawyer just like her. Somebody who claims to fight for women and children but willing to slander them to protect a predator.
She was assigned to defend him, tried to get off the case, and in the end he took a plea deal because the kid's mother didn't want a trial and the prosecution lost the evidence. You want there to be something she did wrong in that and nothing she did was wrong.
She accused the girl of having a history of "seeking out older men". You're as despicable as she is.
So? That was apparently true. And that goes with our justice system. If you don't like it then live elsewhere.
Spoken like a true criminal.

A) She's not a criminal
She is a criminal.
Hopefully the MSM is forced to tell America the truth about hitlery under the pressure of the information releases....
So far all they want to discuss in regard to the leaks is; where is the source of the leaks?, and how do they prevent leaks such as this in the future. There is virtually no voice given to the absolutely damning content of the leaks.
The media could end Hillary's career tomorrow and put her in prison. But they won't. And we should all ask ourselves why...

Oh right, let's just beat the hell out her for one of the few things she did right in her life. A lawyer has an obligation to provide the best possible defense they can, and it ain't always pretty. If you were ever in trouble you'd want a lawyer just like her
So you're condoning the rape of a 12 year old. I see.

A) She's not a criminal
LOL

She is an UN-indicted criminal
John Wayne Gacy was dependable too.
Don't take it so bad that you are supporting a person as bad, if not worse, than Trump.

So, in that case, everyone is un-indicted unless they are already indicted??? Your "logic" is almost as crazy as your messiah.
Only those whose political connections were used to keep a federal criminal charge brought against them.

I don't have a messiah and I've been very vocal about the fact that I am not a Trump supporter. You however, support absolute filth in the Democrats nominee.

A) She's not a criminal

You keep telling yourself that girly.

18 USC 793 F1

(f)
Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed,

Comey's statement clearly demonstrated her guilt under this section. Then you have her clear perjury in congressional testimony. Now run along to your fantasy land and your state of denial.

Oh right, let's just beat the hell out her for one of the few things she did right in her life. A lawyer has an obligation to provide the best possible defense they can, and it ain't always pretty. If you were ever in trouble you'd want a lawyer just like her
So you're condoning the rape of a 12 year old. I see.

No, I'm condoning a defense attorney doing their fucking job. as ethical obligations and the LAW requires.

A) She's not a criminal

18 USC 793 F1

(f)
Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed,

Comey's statement clearly demonstrated her guilt under this section. Then you have her clear perjury in congressional testimony. Now run along to your fantasy land and your state of denial.

Meanwhile in reality, the case is closed. Keep telling yourself it is open though...feel free.

A) She's not a criminal

18 USC 793 F1

(f)

Meanwhile in reality, the case is closed. Keep telling yourself it is open though...feel free.

Tell congress it's closed.

A) She's not a criminal

18 USC 793 F1

(f)

Laws don't apply to Hillary Clinton. She is the ruling class.

A) She's not a criminal

18 USC 793 F1

(f)

Tell congress it's closed.

Who?

More right wing desperation. If they had anything, they'd release it now. As mentioned above, early voting has already begun.
Additionally, wait until you see the shitstorm of stuff coming down about Trump over the next week. It's going to be epic!
They have been... over the last 3 days- constant stream and the worst is still to come.. ENJOY
Anonymous could release a video of Hillary putting a bullet thru the head of Joe Biden and the MSM won't mention it. How do you win against that? This is going to require a Civil War II to cleanse the festering boil that is Democrats.

If there were videos of Hillary machine gunning newborns in a hospital, Liberals would simply say it's a new form of Late Term Abortion.

Forum List

Back