Anonymous sets date to release emails and 6 videos

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1476309764282.jpg

November 1st.

1476309764282.jpg

Are these people just plain stupid? Likely half or more of the votes will have already been cast by then. I guess they aren't smart enough to consider early voting.
I'm sure they are working feverishly to release them in time but the new typewriter ribbons have been slow to arrive and they keep running out of carbon paper. Add to that the annoying and talkative coffee lady and slow elevator operator and all heck is breaking loose. If it wasn't for Lucky Strikes and Green Stamps they'd be in a real spot of bother.

I'm not counting on it. I prefer Trump puts out some ads with the 12 year old rape victim she slandered when she defended the 41 year old pedophile who left her unable to have children.

I'm not counting on it. I prefer Trump puts out some ads with the 12 year old rape victim she slandered when she defended the 41 year old pedophile who left her unable to have children.

That would cut into his profit margin...he has to turn a profit on you goobers...

Are these people just plain stupid? Likely half or more of the votes will have already been cast by then. I guess they aren't smart enough to consider early voting.

Getting to the point where you can't depend on international criminals any more...
It's those damn government regulations. They have to fax each email to a Jewish grandmother in Kansas who then has to pray over it before translating it into Yiddish and sending it bulk mail rate to Jews for Trump Miami branch for verification. If they only had more time they could beat that nasty Clinton woman hands down.

Oh right, let's just beat the hell out her for one of the few things she did right in her life. A lawyer has an obligation to provide the best possible defense they can, and it ain't always pretty. If you were ever in trouble you'd want a lawyer just like her.

Getting to the point where you can't depend on international criminals any more...

Tell me about it, you got one for a candidate.

A) She's not a criminal
B) She is dependable. I predicted she would kick your messiah's ass 500 days ago. BOO_YAH! She's doing so.
C) Don't cry little man...

Oh right, let's just beat the hell out her for one of the few things she did right in her life. A lawyer has an obligation to provide the best possible defense they can, and it ain't always pretty. If you were ever in trouble you'd want a lawyer just like her.
Sure. If I was a child rapist I would want a lawyer just like her. Somebody who claims to fight for women and children but willing to slander them to protect a predator.

A) She's not a criminal
B) She is dependable. I predicted she would kick your messiah's ass 500 days ago. BOO_YAH! She's doing so.
LOL

She is an UN-indicted criminal
John Wayne Gacy was dependable too.
Don't take it so bad that you are supporting a person as bad, if not worse, than Trump.

Sure. If I was a child rapist I would want a lawyer just like her. Somebody who claims to fight for women and children but willing to slander them to protect a predator.
She was assigned to defend him, tried to get off the case, and in the end he took a plea deal because the kid's mother didn't want a trial and the prosecution lost the evidence. You want there to be something she did wrong in that and nothing she did was wrong.

A) She's not a criminal

A) She's not a criminal....Not convicted yet, but yes she is.
B) She is dependable. I predicted she would kick your messiah's ass 500 days ago. BOO_YAH! She's doing so.....You CAN depend on her to lie, cheat and steal.
C) Don't cry little man...We will see who winds up crying.

We will be seeing the 33k emails :) 6 videos....
First off WELCOME BACK! Nov. 1st is a good target date, just close enough to destroy her and yet not so far as to let her have time to make excuses.
In another week she could deep fat fry live fuzzy ducklings on the Cooking Channel and it wouldn't matter. Trump is making Bill Cosby feel like he just caught a break.

A) She's not a criminal

A) She's not a criminal....Not convicted yet, but yes she is.
B) She is dependable. I predicted she would kick your messiah's ass 500 days ago. BOO_YAH! She's doing so.....You CAN depend on her to lie, cheat and steal.
C) Don't cry little man...We will see who winds up crying.
If still think Trump can win I'd better help you out. Ricky don't lose this number.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Call 1-800-273-8255
Available 24 hours everyday

A) She's not a criminal
LOL

She is an UN-indicted criminal
John Wayne Gacy was dependable too.
Don't take it so bad that you are supporting a person as bad, if not worse, than Trump.

So, in that case, everyone is un-indicted unless they are already indicted??? Your "logic" is almost as crazy as your messiah.

She was assigned to defend him, tried to get off the case, and in the end he took a plea deal because the kid's mother didn't want a trial and the prosecution lost the evidence. You want there to be something she did wrong in that and nothing she did was wrong.
She accused the girl of having a history of "seeking out older men". You're as despicable as she is.

She accused the girl of having a history of "seeking out older men". You're as despicable as she is.
So? That was apparently true. And that goes with our justice system. If you don't like it then live elsewhere.

Forum List

Back