Anonymous sets date to release emails and 6 videos

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1476309764282.jpg

November 1st.

1476309764282.jpg

I don't need emails or video to convince me Hillary is a lying backstabbing scumbag. Edit: I forgot corrupted. And ugly, and she probably has foot fungus.

11-1? That's too late to even matter. Early voting has already started. They have nothing that matters and skip the 4chan little shits.

More right wing desperation. If they had anything, they'd release it now. As mentioned above, early voting has already begun.
Additionally, wait until you see the shitstorm of stuff coming down about Trump over the next week. It's going to be epic!

More right wing desperation. If they had anything, they'd release it now. As mentioned above, early voting has already begun.
Additionally, wait until you see the shitstorm of stuff coming down about Trump over the next week. It's going to be epic!
They have been... over the last 3 days- constant stream and the worst is still to come.. ENJOY

There is nothing that they could release about the Hitlery klunt that would surprise or shock me. I have studied and read about the Clintons for over two decades.....disgusting piles of shit. Globalist garbage that are willing minions for the banking oligarchs. When they get to hell, they won't even have to wait in line...they and the Bush cabal will get pushed right to the front.

Well now, how convenient, so close to election day, that there will be no time to check if the e-mails are actually valid. And the voters will regard that dump as exactly what it is, a fraud. Even what is being released now is too late for a real check on it's validity. Had you idiots really had anything, you would have released it a month ago.

Yes, there has, indeed, been an October surprise, but it is not what you expected, and now Trump faces a Clinton landslide, one that may include the Senate and even the House. Good going, fellows.

In 2012, over half the votes that were cast were done before election day.
Enjoy
It seems that Anon, who can hack anything, just happened to miss the fact that not all votes are cast on 11-28 as Trump said. 500k are already in but if they wait until Black Friday maybe the votes will be half off?

Forum List

Back