Anonymous sets date to release emails and 6 videos

More right wing desperation. If they had anything, they'd release it now. As mentioned above, early voting has already begun.
Additionally, wait until you see the shitstorm of stuff coming down about Trump over the next week. It's going to be epic!
And if early voting indicated a victory for Hillary the media wouldn't be spoon feeding us Trump hatred.

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1476309764282.jpg

November 1st.

1476309764282.jpg

Are these people just plain stupid? Likely half or more of the votes will have already been cast by then. I guess they aren't smart enough to consider early voting.

Getting to the point where you can't depend on international criminals any more...

Tell me about it, you got one for a candidate.

A) She's not a criminal
B) She is dependable. I predicted she would kick your messiah's ass 500 days ago. BOO_YAH! She's doing so.
C) Don't cry little man...

Hitlery would fold like a cheap chair if I were able to debate her........she would have a massive seizure.

Are these people just plain stupid? Likely half or more of the votes will have already been cast by then. I guess they aren't smart enough to consider early voting.

Getting to the point where you can't depend on international criminals any more...

A) She's not a criminal
B) She is dependable. I predicted she would kick your messiah's ass 500 days ago. BOO_YAH! She's doing so.

A) She's not a criminal....Not convicted yet, but yes she is.
B) She is dependable. I predicted she would kick your messiah's ass 500 days ago. BOO_YAH! She's doing so.....You CAN depend on her to lie, cheat and steal.
C) Don't cry little man...We will see who winds up crying.
After all, as you called it....California is going for Drumpf.

A) She's not a criminal

A) She's not a criminal....Not convicted yet, but yes she is.
B) She is dependable. I predicted she would kick your messiah's ass 500 days ago. BOO_YAH! She's doing so.....You CAN depend on her to lie, cheat and steal.
C) Don't cry little man...We will see who winds up crying.
After all, as you called it....California is going for Drumpf.

Buttecea, shill of the leftard clown posse of sniveling pussies...

(snicker)

I think more and more trump apologists are finally now reading the writing on the wall. Talks of armed conflict are increasing if they don't get their way. Frustration is setting in as they realize how little they matter in the larger scale of things...

More right wing desperation. If they had anything, they'd release it now. As mentioned above, early voting has already begun.
Additionally, wait until you see the shitstorm of stuff coming down about Trump over the next week. It's going to be epic!
And if early voting indicated a victory for Hillary the media wouldn't be spoon feeding us Trump hatred.
Wait! You thought they report the early voting results? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

A) She's not a criminal

You keep telling yourself that girly.

18 USC 793 F1

(f)
Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed,

Comey's statement clearly demonstrated her guilt under this section. Then you have her clear perjury in congressional testimony. Now run along to your fantasy land and your state of denial.

Laws don't apply to Hillary Clinton. She is the ruling class.

Maybe someday the "ruling class" will include poor "supposed" multi-billionaires too. Keep the faith.

As fast as democrats can make it up.

I think more and more trump apologists are finally now reading the writing on the wall. Talks of armed conflict are increasing if they don't get their way. Frustration is setting in as they realize how little they matter in the larger scale of things...

As per the Clinton campaign's leaked e-mail about unaware and compliant citizenry? Those like me are considered a threat because we are aware and "non-compliant"? They will lamely attempt to target those like me that will not fall in line. Those like me that are "awake" know more than you and we are not going away and you will find that our rights to exist on this planet has nothing to do with your beloved corporate "gubermint" that you bow down to....like the good little commie that you are.

I don't need "gubermint" to exist...but "gubermint" needs my compliance....compliance that they will never get from me and millions like me if it infringes on our right to exist....and we are not afraid of eradicating those that wish to infringe on that God given right. Do you get the message that I am sending? Sometimes the price of liberty has to be paid in blood...be it mine or those that oppose it. Makes no difference to me.

You have got to be the most gullible hack ever. And on this forum, that is saying a LOT!

STFU.......if you think that the Clintons are not beyond this kind of shit? You are the gullible one. I put nothing past these pieces of shit....gotta problem with that, puss bag???
Oops. I spoke too soon. I forgot YOU are the most gullible hack ever.

Sorry about that. I did not intend to take away your title, believe me.

You have got to be the most gullible hack ever. And on this forum, that is saying a LOT!

STFU.......if you think that the Clintons are not beyond this kind of shit? You are the gullible one. I put nothing past these pieces of shit....gotta problem with that, puss bag???

I lose more brain cells from knocking back a few beers at a sports bar watching a football game (that I can more than afford to lose) than you even possess. Kicking your ass is one of the guilty pleasures I have on this board.

Seriously, I would slit my throat (and be grateful for the ability to do so ) if the realization ever came to me that I was as utterly stupid as you are.

There is a part of me that grieves for what is coming on this country and the innocents that will suffer needlessly....then there are those like you that make me wish I could watch you sitting on the curb....with your little head in your hands looking down both sides of the street hoping that "gubermint" is coming to save you....that would be fucking classic to watch. I am prepped and I am looking out for me and mine. The rest like you are simply shit out of luck...

(snicker)

I lose more brain cells from knocking back a few beers at a sports bar watching a football game (that I can more than afford to lose) than you even possess. Kicking your ass is one of the guilty pleasures I have on this board.

Seriously, I would slit my throat (and be grateful for the ability to do so ) if the realization ever came to me that I was as utterly stupid as you are.

There is a part of me that grieves for what is coming on this country and the innocents that will suffer needlessly....then there are those like you that make me wish I could watch you sitting on the curb....with your little head in your hands looking down both sides of the street hoping that "gubermint" is coming to save you....that would be fucking classic to watch. I am prepped and I am looking out for me and mine. The rest like you are simply shit out of luck...

(snicker)
Stay away from sharp objects, kid.

That's the thing about you creepy little doomers. You look forward to the imaginary day when you are sitting on some untouchable perch while you watch others suffer. You actually look forward to it. It's the common theme to all of you end of the worlders. Whether it's the Second Coming, or Planet X, or some kind of plague, you sick little worms can't WAIT for it to happen.

You know why that is? Because your life is miserable and pathetic. It never got off the ground. You hate how much it sucks. You need something to feel powerful, something to dream about to get your revenge on a world which has pissed all over you.

You are seriously sick in the head, loser. Seek help.

Last edited:
When Assange or anyone else simply gets information and releases it because they want to get the truth out you root for them. Doesn't matter who it hits, if it is truth it is what it is. But holding information for the specific purpose of manipulating or controlling a US Presidential Election is a hostile act towards the country and the people of America. And that is what Assange is doing, he isn't just saying "hey I've got this information here it is", he's saying "I've got this information and I, Julianne Assange, get to decide the outcome of US elections by manipulating this information". This would go for anyone else that would do something like this.

Snowden hasn't done this. He just releases the information to say 'look what the NSA is doing behind closed doors, now you know and you needed to know'. Thank you, it's an ugly business but we DO need to know. He isn't trying to manipulate anything for one person or one party over another. He is acting in what he believes is the best interest of the American people as a whole.

The fact that Russia is up to their armpits in hacking US Government computers and hacking voting computers in various states, and Trump is rooting for THEM, and Assange is helping Trump points to a setup. This fucked up act of treason by Trump was planned before he decided to run, with the Russian's help. His first campaign manager had to resign because his money ties to Russia came to light. What a coincidence.

Forget the conspiracy derps on a message board and weed through what has and is actually taking place. And who is doing what.

How nationalistic and xenophobic! You must be uneducated, illiterate, intolerant, and judgmental! Everyone knows it is perfectly fine to do business over seas and if anyone has anything bad to say about Russia then the 1980's want'cha back, yo! Everyone knows that everyone are the same and equal so how could there be any problems?! Besides you can't question Trump because that's RACIST! Did you question Obama yo mama?! Of course not because he is beautiful and presidential looking! Besides whatever goes and happens, guess what? That's o.k.! Why?! Because YOU AREN'T GOING TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT are you?!!!

Forum List

Back