What does the Trump tape really mean to the average American man?

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2008
Portland, Ore.
We have many trying to make light of the Trump braggadicio, yet consider what that means to someone like most males posting on this board. Now, if someone we know were to grab our wife, sister, mother, or daughter by the pussy uninvited, the majority of us would bust that bastard up. And rightly so.

Now consider what that means in the case of someone like Trump. So you break his nose and black both eyes, walk off, honor satisfied. And then, with a few tens of thousands of dollars, chump change to him, and a couple of phone calls, you disappear shortly afterwards. Given Trump's determination not to let even the slightest offense to him go unpunished, that is what would happen.

Do you really want this type of person with the power that comes with the White House?

What does raunchy talk mean? It's just that, talk. Talk is cheap.

Clintons have both gone unpunished for their deeds, but you don't mind that as long as there isn't video footage of them doing it.

Trump fessed up and apologized, which is more than most do. Did you see the video of Obama showing off his erection to the ladies on the plane? I guess that's tasteful to you.

Hillary has made jokes about penises and one of her staffers made comments even worse than Trump's. Hell, Obamas listen to Beyoncé and her hubby, whose lyrics make Trump's comments look like child's play.

So, you only draw the line on lewd comments when it comes to political enemies.

You think Trump is dangerous to his enemies? The body count of Clinton adversaries is a long one and just got longer recently. Hillary also wanted to drone Assange because he is exposing her. Again, that's okay with you as long as it's people on the left doing this shit. And it might be more than talk.

Get over it. If the left can expect us to get over dead people in Benghazi, dozens of Clinton enemies who died suspicious and strange deaths, and more threats against a whistleblower, then you can get over some vulgar talk that isn't any worse than what you hear in a lot of rap songs.

Clintons have both gone unpunished for their deeds, but you don't mind that as long as there isn't video footage of them doing it.

Trump fessed up and apologized, which is more than most do. Did you see the video of Obama showing off his erection to the ladies on the plane? I guess that's tasteful to you.

Hillary has made jokes about penises and one of her staffers made comments even worse than Trump's. Hell, Obamas listen to Beyoncé and her hubby, whose lyrics make Trump's comments look like child's play.

You think Trump is dangerous to his enemies? The body count of Clinton adversaries is a long one and just got longer recently. Hillary also wanted to drone Assange because he is exposing her. Again, that's okay with you as long as it's people on the left doing this shit. And it might be more than talk.

Get over it. If the left can expect us to get over dead people in Benghazi, dozens of Clinton enemies who died suspicious and strange deaths, and more threats against a whistleblower, then you can get over some vulgar talk that isn't any worse than what you hear in a lot of rap songs.

Dear god, the tinfoil hat bullshit just never stops from you wackos. Your lack of integrity is astonishing, albeit not surprising.

I really don't like rap, however, that be as it may, there are no rap performers running for the White House. I would not vote for them either. But if they expressed your bigotries, you would.

You know, in Jr. high and High school, I was involved in sports. Boxing, wrestling, and track to be specific.

Although I heard a lot of "locker room talk", it was for the most part what woman has the best looking body, who has the largest breasts, who had slept with who, etc.

Not once did I hear of anyone mention that it would be okay to grab a woman by her privates uninvited.

I also spent 20 years in the United States Navy, and was there from 1982 until 2002. During those 20 years I was in, about half of them were spent out at sea, and late at night, guys like to talk about what they are missing back home, and quite often, those conversations would end up in the "locker room talk" area.

Again, even though we talked about positions, what kind of thing made our women go wild, preference for what we like our ladies to wear, etc., not once did I hear another guy say that they thought it would be okay to grab a woman by her privates uninvited.

Nope...................sorry......................locker room talk is one thing, but stating that you can openly sexually assault someone just because you're famous is quite another.

Dear god, the tinfoil hat bullshit just never stops from you wackos. Your lack of integrity is astonishing, albeit not surprising.

Talk about lack of integrity. You guys don't say shit about Clinton fucking underage girls on the Lolita Express or the private island. And you act more shocked over trash talk than actions. Get back to me when Trump actually does a fraction of what Billy Boy has done.

upload_2016-10-13_0-1-45.png

Does anybody remember Gary Hart? He was on his way to being the 1988 Democrat presidential front-runner. Rumors of an affair plagued him until photographs finally appeared and dispelled all doubts. That KILLED his political career. Now we have come a long way since then. Bill Clinton's supporters rallied around him and told us all that "character doesn't matter" ...as long as he's getting the job done, it's none of our business what happens in his personal life.

Call me old fashioned but I still believe, when it comes to the president of the United States, character DOES matter. And excusing bad character by pointing to someone else's bad behavior is no excuse at all. If you want to say that Hillary is just as bad, that's fine... it doesn't excuse Trump. I personally think she has done things FAR more reprehensible than "locker room talk". But that doesn't mean we can blow this off and pretend it's no big deal. It IS a big deal.... it reveals a serious flaw in Trump's character. Like it or not, that is the truth and you can't deny it.

Will this have an effect on the average voter? You bet it will. Count on it. Will it cost him the election? By itself, probably not... but he was already floundering. This may be "The One" that finally takes him out. Should he withdraw from the race? Of course not, it's far too late in the game for that. If this had come out during the primaries, I would say, yes... that would be the appropriate thing to do. (Not that Trump does the appropriate things.) But at this point, early ballots have been cast, the names are already printed on ballots nationwide, there is no provision for changing candidates this late in the race and doing so would guarantee a Democratic victory.

Lesson of the Day: You wouldn't be in this mess if you'd have nominated a decent candidate.

You know, in Jr. high and High school, I was involved in sports. Boxing, wrestling, and track to be specific.

Although I heard a lot of "locker room talk", it was for the most part what woman has the best looking body, who has the largest breasts, who had slept with who, etc.

Not once did I hear of anyone mention that it would be okay to grab a woman by her privates uninvited.

I also spent 20 years in the United States Navy, and was there from 1982 until 2002. During those 20 years I was in, about half of them were spent out at sea, and late at night, guys like to talk about what they are missing back home, and quite often, those conversations would end up in the "locker room talk" area.

Again, even though we talked about positions, what kind of thing made our women go wild, preference for what we like our ladies to wear, etc., not once did I hear another guy say that they thought it would be okay to grab a woman by her privates uninvited.

Nope...................sorry......................locker room talk is one thing, but stating that you can openly sexually assault someone just because you're famous is quite another.

Bullshit....you squids are all homos..and high schools didn't have boxing in the 60's....I know because I boxed Golden Gloves in that era.

Maybe people are just sick of liberal BS. You know kind of like the folks that ignored the boy who cried wolf. Libs are full of shit and should be ignored.

Does anybody remember Gary Hart? He was on his way to being the 1988 Democrat presidential front-runner. Rumors of an affair plagued him until photographs finally appeared and dispelled all doubts. That KILLED his political career. Now we have come a long way since then. Bill Clinton's supporters rallied around him and told us all that "character doesn't matter" ...as long as he's getting the job done, it's none of our business what happens in his personal life.

Call me old fashioned but I still believe, when it comes to the president of the United States, character DOES matter. And excusing bad character by pointing to someone else's bad behavior is no excuse at all. If you want to say that Hillary is just as bad, that's fine... it doesn't excuse Trump. I personally think she has done things FAR more reprehensible than "locker room talk". But that doesn't mean we can blow this off and pretend it's no big deal. It IS a big deal.... it reveals a serious flaw in Trump's character. Like it or not, that is the truth and you can't deny it.

Will this have an effect on the average voter? You bet it will. Count on it. Will it cost him the election? By itself, probably not... but he was already floundering. This may be "The One" that finally takes him out. Should he withdraw from the race? Of course not, it's far too late in the game for that. If this had come out during the primaries, I would say, yes... that would be the appropriate thing to do. (Not that Trump does the appropriate things.) But at this point, early ballots have been cast, the names are already printed on ballots nationwide, there is no provision for changing candidates this late in the race and doing so would guarantee a Democratic victory.

Lesson of the Day: You wouldn't be in this mess if you'd have nominated a decent candidate.

Bottom line is that we are stuck with Hillary and Trump. We have to choose between someone who will do something about our porous borders and someone who wants to do away with our borders. What issue frightens you the most? Is it national security, the economy or having liberal justices legislating from the bench?

We're in big trouble. Both candidates have issues. Even if we were to choose by who has the least amount of scandals, Hillary would lose by a landslide. If we choose by their plans for America, Hillary should lose if we want to keep our country.

Trump is hated by the establishment- both sides. That is a good thing.

No decent person will ever make it far in politics. They destroyed Herman Cain with lies. The system is designed to help those who are well-connected with the people who actually run the country. Those non-elected people in the 1% who really call the shots. Right now Soros has plans for us. He thinks America is standing in the way of his vision for the world.

There is a lot at stake. It comes down to who will be more likely to save the country. That isn't Hillary.

I will vote for Trump because I know a Hillary presidency would be certain death for America. Trump sucks, too, but an enemy of your enemy is a friend (for now). I say surround him with good people and hope for the best. Hillary would continue with a pen and phone.

it means Trump is so far behind Clinton with women he'll never make it up.

it means the big shot loser, loses in the general.

silver-electionupdate-womenvoted.png

Larry Nichols, former Clinton insider has stated more than once that Bill "drop trou" told him that Hitlery has ate more pussy than he has. A former MK-Ultra victim that suffered from trauma based torture that causes the mind to be fragmented and be broken down into what they refer to as "alters was a WH model. She was used as a "honey pot" i.e she was used to put politicians and influential people in compromising positions that could be taped and used as blackmail material as seen fit. Part of her trauma based "training" included the mutilation of her genitalia and it really turned Hitlery on to the pojnt that Cathy O'Brien was forced to perform oral on her. Hitlery had her pubic hair shaved in the shape of the sign of the "horn of mendes". Cathy O'Brien's book "Trance Formation Of America" is a must read. She tried to take her claims to court but under the guise of "National Security", she was never given her day in court. The fact that she wrote the book is why she is alive to this day.

We live in a very sick and twisted country, folks.......and the ones running it are mentally disturbed. Look her up and trhen come back and tell me I am wrong. I discovered this 4 years ago.

You too make a damn good point! Jayz and Beyonce, really? Like they're good moral people. Right.

Bullshit....you squids are all homos..and high schools didn't have boxing in the 60's....I know because I boxed Golden Gloves in that era.

Hey stupid................I was born in '64, and didn't graduate until '82, when I joined the Navy.

It's amazing how much crap people will make up if they think it may justify their position.

Hey stupid................I was born in '64, and didn't graduate until '82, when I joined the Navy.

It's amazing how much crap people will make up if they think it may justify their position.

Which confirms what I said about high school boxing....it was ended in the 50's....now apologize to the board and drop and give me 50, mister!

Forum List

Back