Bill Gates acquires $95 million in Anheuser-Busch stock...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
As if you need another reason to continue boycotting AB-InBev...you got one.

Bill Gates has purchased 1.7 million shares of the company, making him one of the "top owners".

The Lord as my witness...I will never touch another AB-Inbev product as long as I live...

Cue the onslaught of liberal defenders for a multinational billion dollar corporation and Billionaire Bill Gates in 3...2...1...

Bill Gates has purchased 1.7 million shares of the company, making him one of the "top owners".

The Lord as my witness...I will never touch another AB-Inbev product as long as I live...

Cue the onslaught of liberal defenders for a multinational billion dollar corporation and Billionaire Bill Gates in 3...2...1...
/----/ In Bev can come back given time. They could sell off Bud, or rebrand Bud Light. And younger consumers most likely wont even know or care about the fiasco and revive the brand.

Look at you all upset over this. It's funny as hell!

Just one more example Gates doesn't believe the climate change religion he wants to force on the little people. If he did he would celebrate a company going broke because it would be better for the climate.

do you think gates will lose as much on this deal as x boy is about to lose on twitter?

i think you guys have been played so this billionaire can pick up a few bargain shares of this very profitable long term investment.

"no matter how hard times get, people will still be drinking beer." rampart sr .

do you think gates will lose as much on this deal as x boy is about to lose on twitter?

i think you guys have been played so this billionaire can pick up a few bargain shares of this very profitable long term investment.

"no matter how hard times get, people will still be drinking beer." rampart sr .

I saw that he's running Twitter with 80% fewer workers.

I saw that he's running Twitter with 80% fewer workers.
i saw that he us running "x" with fewer posters and much less advertising (and that his saudi partners are using his data to execute dissidents.

those workers were hired by facebook to develop "threads." i think they are doing quite well.

All those air emissions, use of water, electricity etc he is now responsible for :abgg2q.jpg:

That investment is .2% of Bill Gate's investment portfolio which is worth over 42 Billion dollars. Gates may not even know he purchased it. His investments are managed by Cascade Investment LLC, an entity controlled by Gates for the sole purpose of managing his investments. Gates does not generally make the investment decisions. He handles his investments just as he handles various business interest. He hires good people to manage, gives them a free hand at it and monitors their progress.

Last edited:
i saw that he us running "x" with fewer posters and much less advertising (and that his saudi partners are using his data to execute dissidents.

those workers were hired by facebook to develop "threads." i think they are doing quite well.
We are now seeing the number of actual human posters vs bots and fake accounts.

Facebook is still lame as ever…with more ad spam.

Why do you care who owns their stock?

That investment is .2% of Bill Gate's investment portfolio which is worth over 42 Billion dollars. Gates may not even know he purchased it. His investments are managed by Cascade Investment LLC, an entity controlled by Gates for the sole purpose of managing his investments. Gates does not generally make the investment decisions. He handles his investments just as he handles various business interest. He hires good people to manage, gives them a free hand at it and monitors their progress.

Does he own property on Maui???

Forum List

Back