The left is now coming for Anheuser-Busch. NO more Bud light in Chicago gay bars!

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Last edited:
Who's going to who's going to buy this beer at the end? Centrists?

Chicago gay bars have stopped selling Anheuser-Busch products because they caved to the right on the transgender Dylan Mulvaney issue.
You can still drink it.

Don't worry, AB will be fine. They only lost 1% of their business, or was it 21%? 1% if you can really believe that 99% of Bud's market is OUTSIDE of the USA. :auiqs.jpg:

Oh how liars lie. And the plot thickens. Let's get AB stock down to 50% of its former self. Maybe Fox and AB both use the same marketing department.

Screen Shot 2023-05-05 at 12.33.05 AM.png

Don't worry, AB will be fine. They only lost 1% of their business, or was it 21%? 1% if you can really believe that 99% of Bud's market is OUTSIDE of the USA. :auiqs.jpg:

Oh how liars lie. And the plot thickens. Let's get AB stock down to 50% of its former self. Maybe Fox and AB both use the same marketing department.

View attachment 782451

ImBev is diversified so much AB products, while a sizable fraction, are only a fraction of their overall product lines.

They bought out mid size breweries like crazy during the 2010's, keeping the brand names.

Pretty sure Anheuser-Busch will not be losing any sleep over this.

They will worry about it more than the right led movement, which is less of a boycott and more of a product switch, because the left will actually boycott them and try to prevent anyone else from buying their products.

And the left has quantified a way to get at companies they hate, ESG ratings.

ESG is the Psychotic Bully of the Investment World

Who's going to who's going to buy this beer at the end? Centrists?

Chicago gay bars have stopped selling Anheuser-Busch products because they caved to the right on the transgender Dylan Mulvaney issue.

Bullshit if ever I heard it.

Pretty sure Anheuser-Busch will not be losing any sleep over this.

By every report, AB is in a panic and has fired their marketing department and done a total 180, now stuck between a rock and a hard place sure not to please everyone now because they had to foolishly dip their willy into politics for no good reason other than pressure to go woke, so, offhand, I'd say its pretty certain now that they are losing a LOT of sleep over this as BL was their biggest baby and now its in the toilet.

Who's going to buy this beer at the end? Centrists?

You abd your beloved fetishists are just loony deviants. That hasn't been news for many many centuries.

They will worry about it more than the right led movement, which is less of a boycott and more of a product switch, because the left will actually boycott them and try to prevent anyone else from buying their products.

And the left has quantified a way to get at companies they hate, ESG ratings.

ESG is the Psychotic Bully of the Investment World
By every report, AB is in a panic and has fired their marketing department and done a total 180, now stuck between a rock and a hard place sure not to please everyone now because they had to foolishly dip their willy into politics for no good reason other than pressure to go woke, so, offhand, I'd say its pretty certain now that they are losing a LOT of sleep over this as BL was their biggest baby and now its in the toilet.
It was a joke guys, as in "how much BEER is actually sold in gay bars" as opposed to say, Appletini's?

I have never tasted horse piss.

However, what I imagine horse piss to taste like is what Bud Light actually taste like.
Light beer is quantity over quality. And as you age and adhere to that, it is needed more than more than more quality versions.

Light beer is quantity over quality. And as you age and adhere to that, it is needed more than more than more quality versions.
I very seldom drink beer. Like maybe one can every three or four years.

I do buy beer to use in cooking chili or simmering brats but it is not Bud Light.

Who's going to buy this beer at the end? Centrists?

That's funny. Like how many gay bars are there in Chicago, and how many of their clientele drink beer, and how many of those beer drinkers drank Bud Light?

So what did AB lose, like 400 customers?

Forum List

Back