Andy Ngo Antifa believes it is pushing america towards civil war

Because it appears that they are reaching a FEVER pitch. It appears that the closer the Trump administration / republicans get to exposing the dem corruption and lying, the crazier the left gets, and they don't want FACTS, dems want a NARRATIVE. But their narrative is based on hyperbole, lies, corruption and epic, ultra, out of control political game playing. They no longer want to deal with ANY sort of opposition. They want to ELIMINATE opposition. They don't TRUST VOTERS. We elect people like President Trump, us smelly, deplorable, Bible thumping, gun clinging despicables.

I think the democrats also know they're over playing their hand, that America is watching, knows what they're doing, knows they're playing games and are tired of it, and come next year are going to send the majority of them packing. So while they still have congress, which is SUPPOSED to be for LEGISLATING, not INVESTIGATING, they're going to push their luck to the BRINK.

But will they push it past the brink? Will they push until they cause upheaval? Will they push it until a second civil war breaks out? Is that really what they want? Could be, and that would explain why they want to DISARM America so bad too.

It’s here but being played out in the media and Hollywood. Where have you been? Forcing someone to use a gender for example...the war is here.
How do you "use a gender" and who forced you to use one?

If you’re a biological male and identify as a woman, I am going to state “He” when referring to you vs “She”. Not the case per Leftists who disagree.

And if you do, you could lose your job...deservedly for being a dick.

Because it appears that they are reaching a FEVER pitch. It appears that the closer the Trump administration / republicans get to exposing the dem corruption and lying, the crazier the left gets, and they don't want FACTS, dems want a NARRATIVE. But their narrative is based on hyperbole, lies, corruption and epic, ultra, out of control political game playing. They no longer want to deal with ANY sort of opposition. They want to ELIMINATE opposition. They don't TRUST VOTERS. We elect people like President Trump, us smelly, deplorable, Bible thumping, gun clinging despicables.

I think the democrats also know they're over playing their hand, that America is watching, knows what they're doing, knows they're playing games and are tired of it, and come next year are going to send the majority of them packing. So while they still have congress, which is SUPPOSED to be for LEGISLATING, not INVESTIGATING, they're going to push their luck to the BRINK.

But will they push it past the brink? Will they push until they cause upheaval? Will they push it until a second civil war breaks out? Is that really what they want? Could be, and that would explain why they want to DISARM America so bad too.

It’s here but being played out in the media and Hollywood. Where have you been? Forcing someone to use a gender for example...the war is here.

If you’re a biological male and identify as a woman, I am going to state “He” when referring to you vs “She”. Not the case per Leftists who disagree.

So you made my point. The war is here. If someone wants me to call them General Zod, should I do that too? Dick? No. I am logical. How can someone force me to use pronouns I dont want to use? BTW I am Self employed. I am not firing myself.

So you made my point. The war is here. If someone wants me to call them General Zod, should I do that too? Dick? No. I am logical. How can someone force me to use pronouns I dont want to use? BTW I am Self employed. I am not firing myself.
You're a dick if you do it on purpose. If someone is transitioning and you intentionally call them by their dead name of the gender they are transitioning from, you ARE a dick. And no, keyboard commando, there is no war.

You're a dick if you do it on purpose. If someone is transitioning and you intentionally call them by their dead name of the gender they are transitioning from, you ARE a dick. And no, keyboard commando, there is no war.
What the hell is "transitioning?"

That's mentally ill.

That's mentally ill.

I hope for the sake of anyone close to you that you never have to find out.

That's mentally ill.

Find out what? That all this GENDER DYSFUNCTION is nothing more than MENTAL ILLNESS?

That's mentally ill.

Find out what? That all this GENDER DYSFUNCTION is nothing more than MENTAL ILLNESS?

Like I said, for the sake of anyone in your miserable life, I hope you never find out what transitioning is.

That's mentally ill.

Like I said, for the sake of anyone in your miserable life, I hope you never find out what transitioning is.
Like I said, it's mental illness, and no, I don't suffer from gender dysfunction. If I did have any such disturbing thoughts, I'd seek mental help, not people to tell me it's fine and push me towards such a disgusting sexual perversion. It's origins and the support of it are all evil.

‘Hundreds’ of young transgender people seeking help to return to original sex

Last edited:

What if they aren’t transitioning and are just plain identifying?

That's mentally ill.

I ask again if someone identifies as a table cloth do I then call them a table cloth? People cannot just hijack pronouns. IMO.

Same thing. Just do it. It doesn't hurt you in the slightest to do it and it is what doctors recommend you do.

it's okay to occasionally slip up, especially if it's someone you've known a long time by their other name or gender, but to do it on purpose is just a dick move.

Same thing. Just do it. It doesn't hurt you in the slightest to do it and it is what doctors recommend you do.

it's okay to occasionally slip up, especially if it's someone you've known a long time by their other name or gender, but to do it on purpose is just a dick move.

What doctors? Again how can someone force me to use a word that I dont want to? If they have a dog and want me to call it a cat should I do that too? If their room is red but they insist it’s blue I should agree and call it blue? Emotionally is one thing but logically it doesn’t compute for me whatsoever. From now on you need to call me Master. Is that cool with you? I identify as your Master. Don’t be a dick and ignore my identification.

What doctors? Again how can someone force me to use a word that I dont want to? If they have a dog and want me to call it a cat should I do that too? If their room is red but they insist it’s blue I should agree and call it blue? Emotionally is one thing but logically it doesn’t compute for me whatsoever. From now on you need to call me Master. Is that cool with you? I identify as your Master. Don’t be a dick and ignore my identification.

All major medical organizations....Medical organizations supporting transgender health care | Transcend Legal

People who are transgendered are not suffering from a mental illness. Try doing some actual research on the subject instead of just how you feel about people who are transgendered. I get that you probably will never understand unless it touches you personally.

Christian Mom Raising Transgender Child in Texas Shares Powerful Reminder: "Our God Is a God of Love"

All major medical organizations....Medical organizations supporting transgender health care | Transcend Legal

People who are transgendered are not suffering from a mental illness. Try doing some actual research on the subject instead of just how you feel about people who are transgendered. I get that you probably will never understand unless it touches you personally.

Christian Mom Raising Transgender Child in Texas Shares Powerful Reminder: "Our God Is a God of Love"

until five minutes ago they were then Leftists chose to accept them rather than treat them. You also didn’t answer any of my questions.

until five minutes ago they were then Leftists chose to accept them rather than treat them. You also didn’t answer any of my questions.
You asked what doctors and I showed you what doctors. Do you need it even more broken down? AAP Policy Statement Urges Support and Care of Transgender and Gender-Diverse Children and Adolescents

The AAP recommends taking a “gender-affirming,” nonjudgmental approach that helps children feel safe in a society that too often marginalizes or stigmatizes those seen as different. The gender-affirming model strengthens family resiliency and takes the emphasis off heightened concerns over gender while allowing children the freedom to focus on academics, relationship-building and other typical developmental tasks.

Additional AAP recommendations include:
  • Providing youth with access to comprehensive gender-affirming and developmentally appropriate health care.

• Providing family-based therapy and support be available to meet the needs of parents, caregivers and siblings of youth who identify as transgender.

• Making sure that electronic health records, billing systems, patient-centered notification systems and clinical research are designed to respect the asserted gender identity of each patient while maintaining confidentiality.

• Supporting insurance plans that offer coverage specific to the needs of youth who identify as transgender, including coverage for medical, psychological and, when appropriate, surgical interventions.

• Advocacy by pediatricians within their communities, for policies and laws that seek to promote acceptance of all children without fear of harassment, exclusion or bullying because of gender expression.
Nobody but you can "force" you to stop being a dick. That is a personal choice you have to make. Society CAN call you out for being a dick and intentionally calling someone something they don't want you to is just being a dick. Own it.

You asked what doctors and I showed you what doctors. Do you need it even more broken down? AAP Policy Statement Urges Support and Care of Transgender and Gender-Diverse Children and Adolescents

The AAP recommends taking a “gender-affirming,” nonjudgmental approach that helps children feel safe in a society that too often marginalizes or stigmatizes those seen as different. The gender-affirming model strengthens family resiliency and takes the emphasis off heightened concerns over gender while allowing children the freedom to focus on academics, relationship-building and other typical developmental tasks.

• Providing youth with access to comprehensive gender-affirming and developmentally appropriate health care.

• Providing family-based therapy and support be available to meet the needs of parents, caregivers and siblings of youth who identify as transgender.

• Making sure that electronic health records, billing systems, patient-centered notification systems and clinical research are designed to respect the asserted gender identity of each patient while maintaining confidentiality.

• Supporting insurance plans that offer coverage specific to the needs of youth who identify as transgender, including coverage for medical, psychological and, when appropriate, surgical interventions.

• Advocacy by pediatricians within their communities, for policies and laws that seek to promote acceptance of all children without fear of harassment, exclusion or bullying because of gender expression.
Nobody but you can "force" you to stop being a dick. That is a personal choice you have to make. Society CAN call you out for being a dick and intentionally calling someone something they don't want you to is just being a dick. Own it.
Subjective. What you call a “dick” I call logical. I can post numerous links that dispute what you posted but again if someone identifies as a cat do I have to call them a cat?

Subjective. What you call a “dick” I call logical. I can post numerous links that dispute what you posted but again if someone identifies as a cat do I have to call them a cat?

It literally does nothing to you to call people by their preferred pronouns. To do it intentionally leaves only one, logical, conclusion. You're a dick.

It literally does nothing to you to call people by their preferred pronouns. To do it intentionally leaves only one, logical, conclusion. You're a dick.

Again, it’s not a discussion if you preach and don’t answer my questions. And yes it does do something to me.

Again, it’s not a discussion if you preach and don’t answer my questions. And yes it does do something to me.
What question? Your ignorant cat question? I answered it when I told you to learn more on the subject. You don't want to be informed, you want to be a dick. You win, you're a dick.

What question? Your ignorant cat question? I answered it when I told you to learn more on the subject. You don't want to be informed, you want to be a dick. You win, you're a dick.

So you won’t answer it. What if someone identifies as 65 years old and demands a senior citizen discount?
Until 5 minutes ago it was a disorder. Now we accept it? Bullshit.
https://www.webmd.com/sex/news/20190529/being-transgender-not-a-mental-disorder-who-says

Forum List

Back