Shocking NEW video shows crowd laughing and cheering as Andy Ngo assaulted by Antifa

I know my state has aggravated battery laws which is a 1st-degree felony. It's a long ways from Oregon to here, though. Obviously retards run Oregon.

I can't tell you how bad it would go for the snowflake thugs if they did something like that here.
It would not be pretty.
And it goes both ways... a group of white supremacist decided to plant themselves downtown to speak out and hand out pamphlets. They were here for maybe 20 minutes before a group of young guys took all of their signs, their loud speaker system busted to pieces and shoved etc. They left.

I know my state has aggravated battery laws which is a 1st-degree felony. It's a long ways from Oregon to here, though. Obviously retards run Oregon.

I can't tell you how bad it would go for the snowflake thugs if they did something like that here.
It would not be pretty.
And it goes both ways... a group of white supremacist decided to plant themselves downtown to speak out and hand out pamphlets. They were here for maybe 20 minutes before a group of young guys took all of their signs, their loud speaker system busted to pieces and shoved etc. They left.

Hmmm. I am sort of half with you and half not. Antifa's big problem is their violence. If they just sat in a chair and handed out pamphlets then I would not boot them out despite how much I despise them. So to boot out the Nazis, despicable as they are, just for handing out pamphlets is not cool, unless they were doing something bad..

It would not be pretty.

Hmmm. I am sort of half with you and half not. Antifa's big problem is their violence. If they just sat in a chair and handed out pamphlets then I would not boot them out despite how much I despise them. So to boot out the Nazis, despicable as they are, just for handing out pamphlets is not cool, unless they were doing something bad..
They had loud speakers and yelling crap as cars went by. Here we have maybe...maybe a 1% population of blacks, I figure they thought this was an ideal recruitment area. They were wrong.
If all they did was hold up a few signs and wear their pretend soldier outfits, people would probably would have just laughed at them. But the loudspeaker was a bit much when there are families with kids walking around.

I am not saying that he deserved it but he did put himself in that position and as a journalist he wanted this to happen and knows he can sell it

He has a history of righting fake stores

If a black man went to a klan rally then it is clear that there is a high probability that something will happen.

Is he a journalist or an opportunist trying to make a name for himself

Nice story of another person who was invited to tag along with Ngo at the rally

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/josephbernstein/andy-ngo-portland-antifa

CE0B29CE-DAFC-4F77-9391-19D61863CD58.jpeg

ME: So, the party of tolerance has their stormtrooper thugs beating people up in the streets again before elections. How many times do I have to say that Democrats are demonic. Read on:

Shocking NEW video shows crowd laughing and cheering as Andy Ngo assaulted by Antifa; attack caused 'brain bleed', hospitalization
Source: Shocking NEW video shows crowd laughing and cheering as Andy Ngo assaulted by Antifa; attack caused 'brain bleed', hospitalization

When independent photojournalist Andy Ngo was attacked and robbed, ending in a bloodied trip to the hospital after an attack by masked Antifa members in Portland, photos and videos made it out despite the group's efforts at silencing him.

On Sunday, a new video was obtained and posted by conservative columnist and author Michelle Malkin, with a better angle. In the beginning you can only hear the confrontation as the person filming struggles to make it to the scene, but you can catch the end of the attack as the video goes on.

To include the cheering of the "protesters" over the incident.

Watch:

If this happened to a Liberal reporter who was trying to stir shit at a trump rally you would be cheering.

Patriot Front likes to wear white masks that must mean they are the good guys. How can they not be the good guys with a name like Patriot

Here is another example of real violence

Police in Florida arrested three men who allegedly made Nazi salutes, repeated Hitler chants and then shot at a group of protesters after white supremacist leader Richard Spencer's speech at the University of Florida on Thursday.

The gunshot narrowly missed the group of six to eight protesters, striking a business behind them, police said.
Tyler Tenbrink, 28, William Fears, 30, and Colt Fears, 28, had driven from Texas to Gainesville, Florida, for Spencer's speech at the Phillips Center.

The OP stands un-refuted:

Shocking NEW video shows crowd laughing and cheering as Andy Ngo assaulted by Antifa; attack caused 'brain bleed', hospitalization

Source: Shocking NEW video shows crowd laughing and cheering as Andy Ngo assaulted by Antifa; attack caused 'brain bleed', hospitalization

When independent photojournalist Andy Ngo was attacked and robbed, ending in a bloodied trip to the hospital after an attack by masked Antifa members in Portland, photos and videos made it out despite the group's efforts at silencing him.

On Sunday, a new video was obtained and posted by conservative columnist and author Michelle Malkin, with a better angle. In the beginning you can only hear the confrontation as the person filming struggles to make it to the scene, but you can catch the end of the attack as the video goes on.

Watch:

ME: So, the party of tolerance has their stormtrooper thugs beating people up in the streets again before elections. How many times do I have to say that Democrats are demonic. Read on:

Watch:

If this happened to a Liberal reporter who was trying to stir shit at a trump rally you would be cheering.

Most of the violence at Trump rallies are paid proxies by the Left throwing eggs at Trump supporters, smashing Trump signs, stealing MAGA hats. I am sure you will find the one video of a Trump supporter punching a disrupter but these will be the exceptions.

Forum List

Back