Andy Ngo Antifa believes it is pushing america towards civil war

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
During an interview with Breitbart News’s James Delingpole, political commentator Andy Ngo explained the ideology of the Antifa movement, and the group’s belief that it is pushing America towards a civil war.

Andy Ngo: Antifa Believes It Is Pushing America Towards Civil War | Breitbart

What will you do when they come for you bahahahhhah the assholes laughing are the ones they're coming for..

When you don't know history your a gawd dam idiot willing to repeat the very history you hated omfg the stupidity.

If it ever came down to ANIFTA against virtually anyone in a war ANIFTA would lose and lose badly.

Crap the Girl Scouts would give them all they wanted

Are you ready? We have been warned and warned.

Wipe the drool off your chin......... Taint' gonna happen in our lifetimes. Antifa will burn out or eventually be controlled by what ever means they escalate to be used against them. The White Nationalist will finally come to realize they don't have the numbers or power they think they have, if not they'll eventually burn out or be controlled by whatever means they escalate to be used against them.

I don't see it happening until people's little comfort bubbles are impacted.

Wipe the drool off your chin......... Taint' gonna happen in our lifetimes. Antifa will burn out or eventually be controlled by what ever means they escalate to be used against them. The White Nationalist will finally come to realize they don't have the numbers or power they think they have, if not they'll eventually burn out or be controlled by whatever means they escalate to be used against them.

Of course..what would happen if Trump were removed from office? A Pence win? Romney's rising from the dead? Clinton waiting in the wings?
The rise of Tulsi Gabbard? but i doubt actual civil war...people are too comfortable.

It will be a great victory for Liberals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

download (18).jpeg

I don't see it happening until people's little comfort bubbles are impacted.

If the Dems try and enact a gun ban it will be game on. I hate to say that because I know how terribly bloody it will be, but I am hearing more and more law enforcement saying that what the dems are doing is unconstitutional, and they don't like it one bit.

Of course..what would happen if Trump were removed from office? A Pence win? Romney's rising from the dead? Clinton waiting in the wings?
The rise of Tulsi Gabbard? but i doubt actual civil war...people are too comfortable.

So long as the law is followed i don't see a problem with trump being removed from office. I doubt that will happen, but there is a chance. But if the dems move on gun owners it will get very ugly, very quickly.

So long as the law is followed i don't see a problem with trump being removed from office. I doubt that will happen, but there is a chance. But if the dems move on gun owners it will get very ugly, very quickly.

Dems not going to do anything, in the short term, even if Trump were to be removed. Then we will have President Pence. I happen to believe that Pence has been planning for this day for a long time--I'd expect him to launch a Presidential bid..5 minutes after he is sworn in..if that were to happen.

Dude, I just bought ten gazillion cans of beans and bags of rice to ride this civil war out with and now you are informing mr it might never happen!

Why!!!

It will be a great victory for Liberals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 281006

They think since republicans have acted like punching bags for the better of half of 50 years that all conservatives are like that.

They will be facing a hard core reckoning, and that is fact. Sooner the better.

No. Revolution is a terrible thing. It is something no one should ever desire. It is an action that should only be taken when it MUST be.

Dude, I just bought ten gazillion cans of beans and bags of rice to ride this civil war out with and now you are informing mr it might never happen!

Why!!!

I stocked up on salt........ With much of industry shut down, bare grocery stores, etc salt will become almost priceless.......

Forum List

Back