Andy Ngo Antifa believes it is pushing america towards civil war

A serious and deep recession could usher in a CW
Nationwide long term power losses to our electrical grid could open the door to CW
An asteroid strike that affects global temps "could" touch off a CW
If Yellowstone erupts, the ensuing chaos could encourage a CW
Basically anything that disrupts the food chain.

But overall, I don't see it.
The Right is mostly old guys, way past the point of offering any meaningful resistance to anything more than a light breeze.

That said...Internet tough talk is cheap, and most on the right CAN afford that.
(Left too)

Nonsense. Think about it. Who in rural red states are going to go up in arms against? They all live in farm houses that are 3 miles apart. How they gonna come after us liberals in cities? They aren't.

If anything, rural white Americans have to worry that urbanites will drive out to your comfy safe neighborhood and do drivebys on you.

You white punks don't have the balls to take your AK47s or AR15's into the hood. You're too scared you'll get caught by the cops.

People with something to lose don't revolt. Poor people with nothing to lose do. So I doubt the Trump supporters, who all have jobs, are going to risk going to prison just because Trump lost his re election.

Ted Nugent is the best example. He said he'd either be dead or in jail if Obama was re elected. Guess what? He lied. Pussy.
No one would come after you in the cities. You just won't be able to leave the cities. The plan is already to quarantine cities much like what is done when there is a riot. Don't count on the police either. The police presently avoid conflict and accusation. Now. It won't get better in a civil insurrection. The police will all have something better to do. Throw yourself on the mercy of the military. You could try the gangs but that won't work. They don't have mercy.

Whose plan is this? Americans go where they want to. It's part of the little thing we call "freedom" around here. This "plan" seems to be to attack Americans. This sounds like domestic terrorism.
This is the plan that has been used with success already during times of insurrection. It was certainly used in 1965 Los Angeles, 1968 Chicago and 1992 Los Angeles. The cities have a perimeter. No one goes in. No one comes out. There's a curfew. The streets are patrolled by the National Guard. You don't remember or just never knew.

So the people who have this "plan" are sworn law-enforcement officials and it would go into effect only during a public emergency? What is glaringly missing is the identification of the persons whom you imply have this "plan."

Nationwide long term power losses to our electrical grid could open the door to CW

The Right is mostly old guys, way past the point of offering any meaningful resistance to anything more than a light breeze.

That said...Internet tough talk is cheap, and most on the right CAN afford that.
(Left too)

Nonsense. Think about it. Who in rural red states are going to go up in arms against? They all live in farm houses that are 3 miles apart. How they gonna come after us liberals in cities? They aren't.

If anything, rural white Americans have to worry that urbanites will drive out to your comfy safe neighborhood and do drivebys on you.

You white punks don't have the balls to take your AK47s or AR15's into the hood. You're too scared you'll get caught by the cops.

People with something to lose don't revolt. Poor people with nothing to lose do. So I doubt the Trump supporters, who all have jobs, are going to risk going to prison just because Trump lost his re election.

Ted Nugent is the best example. He said he'd either be dead or in jail if Obama was re elected. Guess what? He lied. Pussy.
No one would come after you in the cities. You just won't be able to leave the cities. The plan is already to quarantine cities much like what is done when there is a riot. Don't count on the police either. The police presently avoid conflict and accusation. Now. It won't get better in a civil insurrection. The police will all have something better to do. Throw yourself on the mercy of the military. You could try the gangs but that won't work. They don't have mercy.

Whose plan is this? Americans go where they want to. It's part of the little thing we call "freedom" around here. This "plan" seems to be to attack Americans. This sounds like domestic terrorism.
This is the plan that has been used with success already during times of insurrection. It was certainly used in 1965 Los Angeles, 1968 Chicago and 1992 Los Angeles. The cities have a perimeter. No one goes in. No one comes out. There's a curfew. The streets are patrolled by the National Guard. You don't remember or just never knew.

So the people who have this "plan" are sworn law-enforcement officials and it would go into effect only during a public emergency? What is glaringly missing is the identification of the persons whom you imply have this "plan."
Ohhhh you want identification of the persons who have this plan. That would be the governor, mayors, chiefs of police, assorted military commanders and every state national guard. How about the name of the plan that would strip away your freedom of movement, free speech and suspension of civil rights? The name of the plan is Martial Law.
What Is Martial Law?

We should give it another try. It's worked every place its been used.

tIAYBmZ.jpg

Please continue to believe that right up to the point where we kick in your door and drag you off to the gulag.
You are going to do shit except post messages to a message board.

~~~~~~
Funny, I made my bones probably before you were born and can still go though the pistol course at the range with Hi 80's marks. My marksmanship and continued practice with both pistol and rifle keep me fit. BTW, went out dove shooting last evening and got my limit for the day.
Good for you. You and anathema should get out there and starting kicking in doors and dragging people off to gulags right now.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

(Left too)

If anything, rural white Americans have to worry that urbanites will drive out to your comfy safe neighborhoods and do drivebys on you.

Your kids won’t be allowed to come to our cities to work. They’ll have to stay in the podunk town you had them in. They won’t be able to find work and will resort to drugs and crime.

Those white kids in your basement playing call of duty. They won’t get to come shoot up our concerts and night clubs. They’ll shoot up your Walmart

So what are you going to eat? How will you power your homes?
Gas for your car? Clean water to drink?
Urban farming.

We’re actually the ones who need to go green not rural America. You guys are literally green.

(Left too)

If anything, rural white Americans have to worry that urbanites will drive out to your comfy safe neighborhoods and do drivebys on you.

Your kids won’t be allowed to come to our cities to work. They’ll have to stay in the podunk town you had them in. They won’t be able to find work and will resort to drugs and crime.

Those white kids in your basement playing call of duty. They won’t get to come shoot up our concerts and night clubs. They’ll shoot up your Walmart

Urban farming.

We’re actually the ones who need to go green not rural America. You guys are literally green.

LOL.....you're going to feed millions on back porch farming?
And I is see you failed to address the other issues.

Last edited:

Urban farming.

And is see you failed to address the other issues.
Balcony container gardening will save millions. Except the containers are all growing pot.

Urban farming.

Balcony container gardening will save millions. Except the containers are all growing pot.
Which, by the way, pays better than regular farming. Or any other blue collar job. My buddy owns 5 grow houses. They have 15 women tending to his garden and they all make $25 hr.

Urban farming.

Which, by the way, pays better than regular farming. Or any other blue collar job. My buddy owns 5 grow houses. They have 15 women tending to his garden and they all make $25 hr.

Well I guess he could trade weed for food...right up until all the food is gone.
Without a steady flow of eighteen wheelers bringing food into the cities you'll be starving inside of a month.

Urban farming.

Well I guess he could trade weed for food...right up until all the food is gone.
Without a steady flow of eighteen wheelers bringing food into the cities you'll be starving inside of a month.
True. I don’t live in a city so I’m safe.

Urban farming.

You're behind enemy lines.

You're behind enemy lines.

President Donald Trump on Sunday ominously raised the possibility of violence if he is removed from office, quoting an evangelical pastor who warned on Fox News of a “Civil War-like” fracture.

Illinois Republican Rep. Adam Kinzinger, an Air Force veteran of Iraq, quickly slammed Trump’s tweet as “beyond repugnant,” adding: “I have never imagined such a quote to be repeated by a President.”

Holy fuck the right is unhinged.

You people don't have a hair on your ass if you don't sign off right now, grab your gun(s), and go outside and start your war right now.

I dare you.

I double dog dare you.

Because it appears that they are reaching a FEVER pitch. It appears that the closer the Trump administration / republicans get to exposing the dem corruption and lying, the crazier the left gets, and they don't want FACTS, dems want a NARRATIVE. But their narrative is based on hyperbole, lies, corruption and epic, ultra, out of control political game playing. They no longer want to deal with ANY sort of opposition. They want to ELIMINATE opposition. They don't TRUST VOTERS. We elect people like President Trump, us smelly, deplorable, Bible thumping, gun clinging despicables.

I think the democrats also know they're over playing their hand, that America is watching, knows what they're doing, knows they're playing games and are tired of it, and come next year are going to send the majority of them packing. So while they still have congress, which is SUPPOSED to be for LEGISLATING, not INVESTIGATING, they're going to push their luck to the BRINK.

But will they push it past the brink? Will they push until they cause upheaval? Will they push it until a second civil war breaks out? Is that really what they want? Could be, and that would explain why they want to DISARM America so bad too.

I’d guess they are more likely to start a war with Russia, entirely for the benefit of the bankers, Wall Street, and the billionaires.

The R party will gladly go along. .

I’d guess they are more likely to start a war with Russia, entirely for the benefit of the bankers, Wall Street, and the billionaires.

They've shown far more HATE for normal conservative Americans than they have Russia.

They've shown far more HATE for normal conservative Americans than they have Russia.
Yeah they hate Trump supporters, but I suspect a nice hot war with a Russia would make them happy. They likely would support Donny doing it.

Much like they supported his bombing Syria, supporting Saudi Arabia’s genocide of Yemen, arms sales to dictators, his coup attempt in Venezuela, and voting for his bloated military budget that added billions over O’s last budget.

But hey Donny is an ever present danger to our republic they say, while doing the above. Somehow a majority of Americans fail to see the deception.

No but the dumb asses who believe all this apocalyptic bullshit might decide that they need to go shoot up some place. The 2nd civil war will be nothing more than a bunch of lone shooters showing us all why the right is dangerous in their rhetoric.

Because it appears that they are reaching a FEVER pitch. It appears that the closer the Trump administration / republicans get to exposing the dem corruption and lying, the crazier the left gets, and they don't want FACTS, dems want a NARRATIVE. But their narrative is based on hyperbole, lies, corruption and epic, ultra, out of control political game playing. They no longer want to deal with ANY sort of opposition. They want to ELIMINATE opposition. They don't TRUST VOTERS. We elect people like President Trump, us smelly, deplorable, Bible thumping, gun clinging despicables.

I think the democrats also know they're over playing their hand, that America is watching, knows what they're doing, knows they're playing games and are tired of it, and come next year are going to send the majority of them packing. So while they still have congress, which is SUPPOSED to be for LEGISLATING, not INVESTIGATING, they're going to push their luck to the BRINK.

But will they push it past the brink? Will they push until they cause upheaval? Will they push it until a second civil war breaks out? Is that really what they want? Could be, and that would explain why they want to DISARM America so bad too.
More CRC talk of civil war.....:71:

No but the dumb asses who believe all this apocalyptic bullshit might decide that they need to go shoot up some place. The 2nd civil war will be nothing more than a bunch of lone shooters showing us all why the right is dangerous in their rhetoric.
And the rest of us pointing and laughing at them......
upload_2019-10-5_7-2-40.jpeg

Forum List

Back