Shocking NEW video shows crowd laughing and cheering as Andy Ngo assaulted by Antifa

ME: So, the party of tolerance has their stormtrooper thugs beating people up in the streets again before elections. How many times do I have to say that Democrats are demonic. Read on:

Shocking NEW video shows crowd laughing and cheering as Andy Ngo assaulted by Antifa; attack caused 'brain bleed', hospitalization
Source: Shocking NEW video shows crowd laughing and cheering as Andy Ngo assaulted by Antifa; attack caused 'brain bleed', hospitalization

When independent photojournalist Andy Ngo was attacked and robbed, ending in a bloodied trip to the hospital after an attack by masked Antifa members in Portland, photos and videos made it out despite the group's efforts at silencing him.

On Sunday, a new video was obtained and posted by conservative columnist and author Michelle Malkin, with a better angle. In the beginning you can only hear the confrontation as the person filming struggles to make it to the scene, but you can catch the end of the attack as the video goes on.

To include the cheering of the "protesters" over the incident.

Watch:

It is only a matter of time before Antifa begins to carry out bombings and public killings. Those masks ain't for nothing.

The hell of it is there is no "conservative" or "patriotic" group of angry youths equivalent to Antifa. The even deeper hell of it? If such a public counter-terror organization existed, the moment its members fought back against these masked neo-communists Twitter would explode with "I told you so's" proclaiming they were right all along about the rise of fascism on the American Right. Sure, such groups as the "proud" boys and whatever prayer dudes exist, but they are nothing in comparison to an Antifa whose members overtly march down our streets blocking access to public areas and launching violent assaults against any who enter their held territory.

While I am loathe to admit it Antifa is in a great place at the moment. Why? Because its behavior and vision align with the mob cult of political correctness and postmodernism. If postmodernism the ideology is at the core of the intelligentsia on campuses across America, Antifa is their direct action arm of street enforcers. Personally, I can hardly believe federal law enforcement agencies have allowed Antifa to assemble again and again in public spaces. I mean, if you compare images of Antifa members to communist/terror vanguard parties pre-revolution in many nations where the governments were toppled by Marxists, they're identical to those youth monsters from recent history of the twentieth century.

FBI: Antifa Plotted to Buy Guns From Mexican Cartel for Armed Uprising at the Border

Ted Cruz is calling for the Portland Mayors arrest and a Fed investigation.

I hope it happens. That's terrorism, this will be about the last time you see these commie fucks get that bold.

Law or not. Expect to see their heads start exploding and razor broadhead arrows piercing their bodies.

ME: So, the party of tolerance has their stormtrooper thugs beating people up in the streets again before elections. How many times do I have to say that Democrats are demonic. Read on:

Shocking NEW video shows crowd laughing and cheering as Andy Ngo assaulted by Antifa; attack caused 'brain bleed', hospitalization
Source: Shocking NEW video shows crowd laughing and cheering as Andy Ngo assaulted by Antifa; attack caused 'brain bleed', hospitalization

When independent photojournalist Andy Ngo was attacked and robbed, ending in a bloodied trip to the hospital after an attack by masked Antifa members in Portland, photos and videos made it out despite the group's efforts at silencing him.

On Sunday, a new video was obtained and posted by conservative columnist and author Michelle Malkin, with a better angle. In the beginning you can only hear the confrontation as the person filming struggles to make it to the scene, but you can catch the end of the attack as the video goes on.

Watch:

It is only a matter of time before Antifa begins to carry out bombings and public killings. Those masks ain't for nothing.

The hell of it is there is no "conservative" or "patriotic" group of angry youths equivalent to Antifa. The even deeper hell of it? If such a public counter-terror organization existed, the moment its members fought back against these masked neo-communists Twitter would explode with "I told you so's" proclaiming they were right all along about the rise of fascism on the American Right. Sure, such groups as the "proud" boys and whatever prayer dudes exist, but they are nothing in comparison to an Antifa whose members overtly march down our streets blocking access to public areas and launching violent assaults against any who enter their held territory.

While I am loathe to admit it Antifa is in a great place at the moment. Why? Because its behavior and vision align with the mob cult of political correctness and postmodernism. If postmodernism the ideology is at the core of the intelligentsia on campuses across America, Antifa is their direct action arm of street enforcers. Personally, I can hardly believe federal law enforcement agencies have allowed Antifa to assemble again and again in public spaces. I mean, if you compare images of Antifa members to communist/terror vanguard parties pre-revolution in many nations where the governments were toppled by Marxists, they're identical to those youth monsters from recent history of the twentieth century.

Trump needs to declare them a terrorist group. That would actually do several things. It would curtail their activity, plus it would bring them to the Forefront of news reporting which has not been done. And hopefully it would also expose the hypocrisy of Democrats

While I wholly agree with you, if our POTUS or government declared Antifa a terrorist organization and designated them targets of federal law enforcement and the military then they'd be made into martyrs by Twitter, and the Democratic Party and politically correct culture mobs would receive a massive boost in the polls going into the 2020 elections. As others have stated Antifa is identical to the KKK of the previous century whose members were loved by many in South and who had infiltrated local, state and federal government. So what's the answer to Antifa then? We The People must somehow demonstrate to these masked commie punks how unwelcome they are on our streets. We need to turn the tide of public and pop culture opinion against them, subvert and isolate them, and then . . . . test their mettle with real cultural and social resistance. Problem is, no one wants to lose their freedom to the cause of standing up to terrorists such as Antifa. Thus, they are still winning hearts and minds across our major cities.

i think the people that would do this, would do it anyway.

anyone truly in the middle does not welcome nor want this to happen. we have to remember that this represents a small # of people overall. just because they're loud doesn't mean they're many.

if *any* group is breaking the law, handle accordingly with due process. those who cheer them on simply tag themselves as what we're calling out as the problem.

Watch:

The answer is for the right to create the counter group anyway and push support for it on every platform we can.

Kill the thugs and kill the police if they decide to side with Antifa.

Once enough of these demonic scum are dropped they will not be able to continue getting membership and most of their donors and sycophants in positions of power and influence will kill themselves like the cowards they are.

These are not people, not Americans, not neighbors, not 1st worlders, not Westerners, they are simply monsters that need to be put down with extreme prejudice.

I propose that we allow a huge rally between tiki torch carrying white supremacists and ANTIFA members.

We remove all police. Then we just let nature do its thing.

It won't solve this problem, but it should at least reduce it.

I propose that we allow a huge rally between tiki torch carrying white supremacists and ANTIFA members.

And have a second event, homos verses Muslims.

They did....such lovely people

Portland-Suspects-640x480.jpg

Three Arrested In Connection With Violent Antifa Protests In Portland
There should have been 100 arrests. The only reason these 3 arrests (for minor crimes) occurred, is because the mayor took some heat (IT'S ABOUT TIME), for allowing the cops to stand down, and let the thug goofballs do their thing.

These arrests (which probably won't involve jail time) were tokens. In cities with Democrat mayors (where Antifa seems to concentrate), these idiots can be confident to run wild without repercussion.

Do they ever go to cities in Texas, Alabama, Mississippi, Florida ? that are not gun-free zones ? where they would be filling up morgues, with dead bodies riddled with bullet holes.

I wonder if there is a record of where these idiots attack ? I'd be interested to see that.

Watch:

It’s funny, antifa clowns running around with their faces covered... Typical of spineless cowards.

I guess that is why they are so easily defeated....

But not whom the left defines as "white supremacists" (which is just about everybody but them)

Time for the big smackdown to occur. And to the media as well.

Forum List

Back