Dec 25, 2015
Maybe, MAYBE not as much....

On the main Fox news page...

screenshot_132.png

Then clicking the link...

screenshot_133.png

Liars all!

Fox News

It's getting weaker in intensity but bigger in size.
Funny what happens when people only read headlines :)
——
The hurricane, while losing some wind speed, is growing in size, according to the NHC. Hurricane-force winds now extend outward up to 60 miles from the center, while tropical-storm-force winds extend outward up to 175 miles.

Even as big a liar as you can see where I said I clicked on the link...
Well you obviously didn’t read it...

This is from your link...

The hurricane, while losing some wind speed, is growing in size, according to the NHC. Hurricane-force winds now extend outward up to 60 miles from the center, while tropical-storm-force winds extend outward up to 175 miles.

Sure I did. The headline is fake news. But what's even better is that I've gotten a progressive loser to defend fox news!!!!:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Sure I did. The headline is fake news. But what's even better is that I've gotten a progressive loser to defend fox news!!!!:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:
I watch fox more than any of the other cable stations. Got nothing against it. You’re living in a fantasy land with these fake “gotchas”.

You reacted to the headline and sounded like an idiot... its fine, we all do it. Just say “my bad” and move on.

Forum List

Back