Androphobia

Androphobia is real. Our culture and our media beam out the message that men are violent, evil or bumbling idiots. I ride the subway. A few days back I see this huge ad campaign about "domestic violence." It had pictures of men, all races, in mugshots as wife and girlfriend beaters. I watch TV. I see men viciously beating women there all the time. Does it happen in real life? Nah.

For real goodness, our society says, you must go for the wise, nurturing woman. Who is really every woman. No woman isn't smart, savvy and caring, as presented by the media.

Men bad, women good. When men are good, it's because they're acting like women. When women are bad, it's because they're acting like men.

I'm not entirely sure why this is, but I think it has something to do with the Dictatorship of Bitchiness. It's funny --- the most successful people, if you've noticed, are kind of neatnik bitchy-balls: men who are slightly effeminate, women who are kinda dykish, but not too much. Like a David Spade character, ya know?

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
William Joyce said:
Androphobia is real. Our culture and our media beam out the message that men are violent, evil or bumbling idiots. I ride the subway. A few days back I see this huge ad campaign about "domestic violence." It had pictures of men, all races, in mugshots as wife and girlfriend beaters. I watch TV. I see men viciously beating women there all the time. Does it happen in real life? Nah.

For real goodness, our society says, you must go for the wise, nurturing woman. Who is really every woman. No woman isn't smart, savvy and caring, as presented by the media.

Men bad, women good. When men are good, it's because they're acting like women. When women are bad, it's because they're acting like men.

I'm not entirely sure why this is, but I think it has something to do with the Dictatorship of Bitchiness. It's funny --- the most successful people, if you've noticed, are kind of neatnik bitchy-balls: men who are slightly effeminate, women who are kinda dykish, but not too much. Like a David Spade character, ya know?

dang---I say you're name and there ya are !! I agree with a lot of this too.
Maybe this should be in OCAs bitches and moans thread but you know what?
I find nothing funny about a man getting hit in the groin by anything but I'll be damned if it isn't laughed at everytime it appears. Wny?

Y'all evidently missed the story about a reporter for the school newspaper being kicked out of a meeting of a college feminist group during which they actually hung scissors around their necks and sang happy castration songs.

The myth of nurturing women should have crumbled when the Susan Smith case, the woman who killed her own kids and others like her came to light.

We also see many news stories of girls and women, many young, committing violent acts. Oftentimes, the feminist offer nothing but excuses to enforce the victim hood of the perpetrators.

Domestic violence amongst lesbians and battered males are two of the most under reported social problems today. In fact, most people don't know, or don't believe they even exist.

Feminism has become nothing more than repackaged Marxism, plain and simple. Instead of class struggle, they talk about gender wars and an oppressive patriarchy. Any evidence that does not agree with this world view is dismissed as irrelevant, or treated as a lie.

But feminism, instead of liberating women has done little more than enslave women. The myth of "you can have it all" has produced a generation of women that are lonely, bitter and frustrated. Feminism is part of the reason the divorce rate is so high. Moreover, because feminism's attitude toward mean is antagonistic, and because the legal system has bought into this fairy tale hook, line and sinker, many men have been systematically alienated from their children through court order. And the result is a generation of children growing up like animals, without their fathers.

Let's not forget what else feminism has helped to bring about, sexual "liberation".... and with it, women's incidence of venereal disease including HIV/AIDS and teen pregnancy has sky rocketed.

Because of the feminist influence, the court system has abandoned the doctrine of "innocent until proven guilty" and putting the burden of the proof of guilt on the prosecution. Instead, family courts across the country are little more than kangaroo courts where men are victimized and alienated. Sexual harassment laws are such that a man can be accused of harassment without evidence and treated as a criminal.

And last, and definitely not least, let's not forget feminism's crowning achievement, the right for a woman to murder at her whim, her unborn child. Because of this, over 40 million people have been murdered in this country alone. If those individuals had lived, the first of legally murdered would now be in their thirties and contributing to our society.

Feminism's legacy is one of hatred. Hatred of men, the attitude that men are disposable, to be manipulated at a women's pleasure and that men are nothing more than objects of scorn. And this is the attitude that is being passed on to the youth of today, especially young girls. The attitude is so pervasive that it is not unusual for women to make bigoted remarks about males in public without so much as a blush. And if any male should even think of calling them on it, he is quick labeled a sexist, reactionary male chauvinist pig.

Of course, feminism's attitude toward religion, especially Christianity is one of pure hatred and contempt. To feminists, Christianity is little more than another tool of the oppressive patriarchy. Instead of the sacraments of baptism, holy matrimony and communion, the feminists believe in the sacraments of abortion, divorce and lesbianism. This is what they have to offer women today. It's not enough that they have managed to screw up women's lives; they're out to take away their chance at eternal salvation, too.

No wonder that feminists are usually morose, bitter and cynical people. When they have dedicated a lifetime embracing a doctrine of hatred and contempt for humanity, how could they be otherwise?

KarlMarx said:
The myth of nurturing women should have crumbled when the Susan Smith case, the woman who killed her own kids and others like her came to light.

We also see many news stories of girls and women, many young, committing violent acts. Oftentimes, the feminist offer nothing but excuses to enforce the victim hood of the perpetrators.

Domestic violence amongst lesbians and battered males are two of the most under reported social problems today. In fact, most people don't know, or don't believe they even exist.

Feminism has become nothing more than repackaged Marxism, plain and simple. Instead of class struggle, they talk about gender wars and an oppressive patriarchy. Any evidence that does not agree with this world view is dismissed as irrelevant, or treated as a lie.

But feminism, instead of liberating women has done little more than enslave women. The myth of "you can have it all" has produced a generation of women that are lonely, bitter and frustrated. Feminism is part of the reason the divorce rate is so high. Moreover, because feminism's attitude toward mean is antagonistic, and because the legal system has bought into this fairy tale hook, line and sinker, many men have been systematically alienated from their children through court order. And the result is a generation of children growing up like animals, without their fathers.

Let's not forget what else feminism has helped to bring about, sexual "liberation".... and with it, women's incidence of venereal disease including HIV/AIDS and teen pregnancy has sky rocketed.

Because of the feminist influence, the court system has abandoned the doctrine of "innocent until proven guilty" and putting the burden of the proof of guilt on the prosecution. Instead, family courts across the country are little more than kangaroo courts where men are victimized and alienated. Sexual harassment laws are such that a man can be accused of harassment without evidence and treated as a criminal.

And last, and definitely not least, let's not forget feminism's crowning achievement, the right for a woman to murder at her whim, her unborn child. Because of this, over 40 million people have been murdered in this country alone. If those individuals had lived, the first of legally murdered would now be in their thirties and contributing to our society.

Feminism's legacy is one of hatred. Hatred of men, the attitude that men are disposable, to be manipulated at a women's pleasure and that men are nothing more than objects of scorn. And this is the attitude that is being passed on to the youth of today, especially young girls. The attitude is so pervasive that it is not unusual for women to make bigoted remarks about males in public without so much as a blush. And if any male should even think of calling them on it, he is quick labeled a sexist, reactionary male chauvinist pig.

Of course, feminism's attitude toward religion, especially Christianity is one of pure hatred and contempt. To feminists, Christianity is little more than another tool of the oppressive patriarchy. Instead of the sacraments of baptism, holy matrimony and communion, the feminists believe in the sacraments of abortion, divorce and lesbianism. This is what they have to offer women today. It's not enough that they have managed to screw up women's lives; they're out to take away their chance at eternal salvation, too.

No wonder that feminists are usually morose, bitter and cynical people. When they have dedicated a lifetime embracing a doctrine of hatred and contempt for humanity, how could they be otherwise?
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Hobbit said:
Y'all evidently missed the story about a reporter for the school newspaper being kicked out of a meeting of a college feminist group during which they actually hung scissors around their necks and sang happy castration songs.

I'm still waiting for everyone to laugh on Americas' Funniest when a lady get hits in the boobs---or does that just never happen?

KarlMarx said:
This indeed was a sick woman. And yes, it is on the rise. But it is still a rareity. There are MANY mothers who grieve for, or who would walk thru hell & back for their children. This was uncalled for.
While lax morals on the female part have caused an abundance of problems, it takes two. You can't solely lay this at the feet of women.
...But femimism, instead of liberating has done littlemore than enslave women. The myth of "you can have it all" has produced a generation of women that are lonely, bitter and frustrated..........
Because of the feminist influence,.. Sexual harassment laws are such that a man can be accused of harassment without evidence and treated as a criminal....
And that is exactly why I have said (many times here) that men should gather up their balls, become men again and lead like it was intended. But I was scoffed at. Granted women have swung the pedulum so far the other way, things are out of balance. But YOU allowed it. Men have been the governing 'power' since sin entered the world. If men treated women with the respect that they have so deserved, treated them like an equal, like they actually have some intelligence about them, like they were more important to a man than getting him off, over the centuries of time, maybe, just maybe women would not have had to rebel.

Joz said:
This indeed was a sick woman. And yes, it is on the rise. But it is still a rareity. There are MANY mothers who grieve for, or who would walk thru hell & back for their children. This was uncalled for.
While lax morals on the female part have caused an abundance of problems, it takes two. You can't solely lay this at the feet of women.

And that is exactly why I have said (many times here) that men should gather up their balls, become men again and lead like it was intended. But I was scoffed at. Granted women have swung the pedelum so far the other way, things are out of balance. But YOU allowed it. Men have been the governing 'power' since sin entered the world. If men treated women with the respect that they have so deserved, treated them like an equal, like they actually have some intelligence about them, like they were more important to a man than getting him off, over the centuries of time, maybe, just maybe women would not have had to rebel.

We certainly share half the resposibilty---(how long is our sentence?)

dilloduck said:
We certainly share half the resposibilty---(how long is our sentence?)

Even now men are trashed for being bossy and controlling for doing small things---I can't imagine the fallout if men just suggested that a woman change

dilloduck said:
Even now men are trashed for being bossy and controlling for doing small things---I can't imagine the fallout if men just suggested that a woman change
You can't put the Genie back in the bottle! But this is a direct result from the way men have considered/treated women. God put man over women, but not as a task-master. He was to lead the family spiritually. Men have failed to be men.

when I try to explain to an albeit younger, immature crowd, the concept of the husband being the 'head' of the household, I get labelled a sexist...bigot...slave-driver...etc...

Below are a couple cut-and-paste examples:
Originally Posted by dmp
3. Let the Man be the Man and the Woman be the Woman. While married couples are very equal in the aggreement, the 'final word' on things should belong to the husband. That said, husbands who don't take the advice/caution of their wives are foolish.

The reply (from an obviously bitter woman):
Complete and utter BULLSH*T. I detest men who think that having a penis somehow makes their decision-making ability superior to a woman's! Give me a !@#$%^&* break! Let's amend this pile of crap to read: "the final word should be split 50/50 -- if the two of you simply cannot agree, take turns. This time it's your turn, but next time it's HERS."

You can take your male superiority garbage and shove it back up your @$$ where it came from.

So I explained it further:
Originally Posted by dmp
I'm saying if the decision about something could go either way, the husband should make the call. I'm sorry that upsets you.

She replied again:

Exactly my point. Why does the man get the call 100% of the time, and not 50%? It does indeed upset me, as it would upset any rational woman who isn't utterly brainwashed into thinking that the Dick should make the Decisions. And you're not sorry -- otherwise you'd be fair instead of smug.

So I suggested she try to actually 'read' what I wrote, and suggested she check out: www.hop.com

Her reply?:
No, thank you. I have absolutely no interest in reading whatever dubious sources you use in an attempt to justify your Neanderthal belief system.

There is simply no ration among feminazis....or other extremists for that matter...

Here's the whole thread, fwiw....You can see I was outnumbered...

http://www.rx8club.com/showthread.php?t=55152&highlight=husband

Forum List

Back