I LOVE Ted Nugent :)

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
HOUSTON (AP) - With an assault weapon in each hand, rocker and gun rights advocate Ted Nugent urged National Rifle Association members to be "hardcore, radical extremists demanding the right to self defense."

Speaking at the NRA's annual convention Saturday, Nugent said each NRA member should try to enroll 10 new members over the next year and associate only with other members.

"Let's next year sit here and say, 'Holy smokes, the NRA has 40 million members now,'" he said. "No one is allowed at our barbecues unless they are an NRA member. Do that in your life."

Read the rest:
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20050418/D89HG71G0.html

nra_2005.jpg

Methinks he's had just a *few* too many drugs in life, and is a teeny bit loopy.

But he still has cool hair.

Sir Evil said:
Ted is also a republican that for the most part prefers to keep his political views to himself, I love the guy!

I thought he was fairly vocal about his political views,and views in general? Either way, I think he's pretty cool too. :2guns:

He's definitely vocal.. I just think he's a little TOO pro-gun....but he's got the right idea, for the most part. You can't dislike him as a hunter, either - he eats what he kills, and he kills what he'll eat.

Sir Evil said:
Tak? whats Tak mean? :laugh:

Biteth me. I'm sore, and I'm tired - it's been a long 4 days. What's *your* excuse for typos? :)

talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk

There. I spelled it correctly 10 times in a row. :tng:

Sir Evil said:
Ted is also a republican that for the most part prefers to keep his political views to himself, I love the guy!

I admire the fact that he is not afraid to speak his mind and say very politically incorrect things.

Shattered said:
Methinks he's had just a *few* too many drugs in life, and is a teeny bit loopy.

But he still has cool hair.

Ted never did a drug in his life and I believe him when he says it. He readily admits to a heavy drinking problem and an addiction to sex in his early days. You guys need to check his hunting videos, he's awesome.

Forum List

Back