Andrea Mitchell says affirmative action does NOT harm whites!!!!!

Separate but equal wasn't a lie. The blacks simply didn't like it.

Actually the supreme court said it was not so and they made that on the basis of using a school that had similar facilities to white schools. My family new one of the lawyers on the case. And as he explained it o us, they picked the school in Topeka when they could have used black schools with far worse facilities. But they wanted to show that separate but equal was a lie.

Sure he did.

Charles Scott was his name. I was .born in Topeka in 1961. My father was a pastor at Truevine Baptist Church. Scott was a member.

TOPEKA, Kan., March 5— Charles S. Scott Sr., an attorney who helped integrate public schools nationwide by bringing suit in the landmark Brown versus Topeka Board of Education case, died Friday. He was 67.

In 1951, Mr. Scott, his brother John and Charles Bledsoe sued the Topeka Board of Education in Federal District Court on behalf of Linda Brown, a black elementary school student.

Charles Scott Sr., 67, Civil Rights Attorney

Now learn to shut that racist drivel up when you are told something..

You can tell me all you want. Until you can prove what you say, it's nothing but drivel from another monkey boy.

I've proven my words. You can't prove yours. All you can do is show everybody how the internet gives you balls.

You spoke words. You made claims. You provided something, that if true, would be proof, yet there is nothing to prove it's more than an unsubstantiated claim.

I'm another white person you expect to make up for the past despite not having done any of the things for which you expect me to make up for. Yours is the same old argument of those that didn't own slaves be punished for the sake of those that never were slaves. If you want white people to make up for blacks being slaves, talk to the whites in the Democrat party. They enslave you now. The sad part is you accept it.

You have done those things. You post up nothing but racist crap and you actually think you can tell me that you do not practice racism in your real life. Stop lying. If I really wanted to return to slavery, I'd join the republican party. This is not just about slavery dumb ass. Years happened after slavery. 100 of them. Now shut up trying those lies with me.

If you're a Democrat, why would you leave. You're already a slave to them.

Making demands I do things? When you're man enough to back up that demand, step up to the plate, BOY. Until then, get to shining shoes and picking cotton like you were bred to do.

Yep. I'm making demands and there ain't much you can do about it.

Unless your man enough and stupid enough to try and back them up, I don't need to. They're meaningless words from a meaningless POS. Run along, BOY, and shine some shoes.

Poor butthurt racist. He get what he gives and can't take it. He thinks telling me to shine shoes is supposed to mean something. :badgrin:

There's nothing to take. You made a demand of me, I told you no, and you still haven't done shit about it.

It may not mean anything to you but those waiting on your to do your job have something to say about it.

Actually the supreme court said it was not so and they made that on the basis of using a school that had similar facilities to white schools. My family new one of the lawyers on the case. And as he explained it o us, they picked the school in Topeka when they could have used black schools with far worse facilities. But they wanted to show that separate but equal was a lie.

Sure he did.

Charles Scott was his name. I was .born in Topeka in 1961. My father was a pastor at Truevine Baptist Church. Scott was a member.

TOPEKA, Kan., March 5— Charles S. Scott Sr., an attorney who helped integrate public schools nationwide by bringing suit in the landmark Brown versus Topeka Board of Education case, died Friday. He was 67.

In 1951, Mr. Scott, his brother John and Charles Bledsoe sued the Topeka Board of Education in Federal District Court on behalf of Linda Brown, a black elementary school student.

You can tell me all you want. Until you can prove what you say, it's nothing but drivel from another monkey boy.

I've proven my words. You can't prove yours. All you can do is show everybody how the internet gives you balls.

You spoke words. You made claims. You provided something, that if true, would be proof, yet there is nothing to prove it's more than an unsubstantiated claim.

I stated fact. I am not going to go any further to prove anything to you or any of the other racists here just because you don't want to believe it. You not believing it and all this bellyaching and bitching you are doing doesn't change the facts presented.

Sure he did.

I stated fact. I am not going to go any further to prove anything to you or any of the other racists here just because you don't want to believe it. You not believing it and all this bellyaching and bitching you are doing doesn't change the facts presented.

It's only a fact if you can prove what you said it true. I don't believe it not because you said it but because you didn't prove what you said. You bellyaching and bitching about how it's true isn't going to prove that a claim is true. Facts prove it true and you making a statement then expecting people to believe it doesn't make it fact.

You have done those things. You post up nothing but racist crap and you actually think you can tell me that you do not practice racism in your real life. Stop lying. If I really wanted to return to slavery, I'd join the republican party. This is not just about slavery dumb ass. Years happened after slavery. 100 of them. Now shut up trying those lies with me.

Making demands I do things? When you're man enough to back up that demand, step up to the plate, BOY. Until then, get to shining shoes and picking cotton like you were bred to do.

Unless your man enough and stupid enough to try and back them up, I don't need to. They're meaningless words from a meaningless POS. Run along, BOY, and shine some shoes.

Poor butthurt racist. He get what he gives and can't take it. He thinks telling me to shine shoes is supposed to mean something. :badgrin:

There's nothing to take. You made a demand of me, I told you no, and you still haven't done shit about it.

It may not mean anything to you but those waiting on your to do your job have something to say about it.

You got butthurt and could do nothing about it. You are still butthurt and can do nothing.. Hence you are going to repeat this silly assertion that I am supposed to do something when you were the one talking about someone manning up and you won't.

You got butthurt and could do nothing about it. You are still butthurt and can do nothing.. Hence you are going to repeat this silly assertion that I am supposed to do something when you were the one talking about someone manning up and you won't.

You made the demand. You failed to man up and back it up. That's all I expected of you and you failed me, BOY. Typical n*gger.

It's only a fact if you can prove what you said it true. I don't believe it not because you said it but because you didn't prove what you said. You bellyaching and bitching about how it's true isn't going to prove that a claim is true. Facts prove it true and you making a statement then expecting people to believe it doesn't make it fact.

I stated facts. They can be proven to be true because the information is out there. .Go find the information out for yourself..

You made the demand. You failed to man up and back it up. That's all I expected of you and you failed me, BOY. Typical n*gger.

Internet balls again. You claim to work so hard, so then go do the hard work I have done to find out the facts I presented. Don't wait for me to give you something. Why do you want this handout? Learn something for yourself. After all, if you can go look for all those so called facts about black men making bastards, you can find out everything else.

I stated facts. They can be proven to be true because the information is out there. .Go find the information out for yourself..

YOU mad the claim. If you're too fucking lazy to provide it, it's not my place to do it for you. If you won't, your claim is dismissed.

Internet balls again. You claim to work so hard, so then go do the hard work I have done to find out the facts I presented. Don't wait for me to give you something. Why do you want this handout? Learn something for yourself. After all, if you can go look for all those so called facts about black men making bastards, you can find out everything else.

It would be a handout if I did it for you since I didn't make the claim.

I made the claim about black babies being bastards AND provided supporting evidence. See how that works. No, you probably don't since you come from a group that has an average 85 IQ. An IQ of 85 is considered dullness. It's not but 5 points away from the range of borderline deficiency.

YOU mad the claim. If you're too fucking lazy to provide it, it's not my place to do it for you. If you won't, your claim is dismissed.

I don't have to provide you with shit just because you don't want to believe something. I presented the facts. That means I have them. So if you don't believe them go find out for your mother fucking self.

I don't have to provide you with shit just because you don't want to believe something. I presented the facts. That means I have them. So if you don't believe them go find out for your mother fucking self.

You have it backwards. I don't believe you because you didn't provide proof of anything. You presented a statement. A statement isn't a fact unless it's proven.

You made a claim about your family knowing some lawyer. You provided a name of a lawyer and some dates. While the person may have existed, that's not the issue. The issue is whether or not your family knew the person. Nothing you provided does anything to back up that claim.

I made the claim about black babies being bastards AND provided supporting evidence. See how that works. No, you probably don't since you come from a group that has an average 85 IQ. An IQ of 85 is considered dullness. It's not but 5 points away from the range of borderline deficiency.

You did not provide any facts about black babies being bastards. That in itself is a fact less claim. IQ tests have been shown not to prove intelligence. What you have done is make racist claims. So if you can go find bullshit in order to make fact less claims, you can go look for the facts I presented. Because no matter what kind of childish shit you try, that's how we are going to play.

You have it backwards. I don't believe you because you didn't provide proof of anything. You presented a statement. A statement isn't a fact unless it's proven.

You made a claim about your family knowing some lawyer. You provided a name of a lawyer and some dates. While the person may have existed, that's not the issue. The issue is whether or not your family knew the person. Nothing you provided does anything to back up that claim.

I don't give a fuck what you don't believe. I gave you the name of the lawyer and information that showed you he was one of the lawyers ont he Brown v Board case. I told you that my father was the pastor of a church the Scotts attended and that's how we knew them. My parents knew the Scotts and it doesn't matter what you believe. I explained to you exactly why the case was done as it was as told to me by Charles Scott, the lawyer on the Brown case. I think that's evidence enough. You don't have to believe it. Too fucking bad.

Our colleges are full of black athletes that are illiterate. And even many black non-athletes are illiterate. And thanks to affirmative action grading, they will graduate!!!
That's not most blacks, you idiot.
Many of the blacks in college these days are African immigrants, and they're the top acsdemic achievers in the nation....including Asians.

there are tasting even the
There are far more dumbass black Americans who think they can be lawyers with a 4th grade literacy level.
liar. Name one!

You did not provide any facts about black babies being bastards. That in itself is a fact less claim. IQ tests have been shown not to prove intelligence. What you have done is make racist claims. So if you can go find bullshit in order to make fact less claims, you can go look for the facts I presented. Because no matter what kind of childish shit you try, that's how we are going to play.

Those facts have been posted on this forum to the dismay of those that didn't believe them.

IQ tests do prove intelligence, at least one measure of it. They show reasoning and thinking ability. They separate those that can figure out things and think from those that have to be told how to do something because they're ability to figure it out is low.

I'm not telling you to find the proof. I've posted it. However, you're telling me to go find something you won't post.

I don't give a fuck what you don't believe. I gave you the name of the lawyer and information that showed you he was one of the lawyers ont he Brown v Board case. I told you that my father was the pastor of a church the Scotts attended and that's how we knew them. My parents knew the Scotts and it doesn't matter what you believe. I explained to you exactly why the case was done as it was as told to me by Charles Scott, the lawyer on the Brown case. I think that's evidence enough. You don't have to believe it. Too fucking bad.

I know what you told me. I don't doubt, nor did I doubt, Charles Scott was a lawyer of one of the racist organizations around. In fact, I verified it. However, as hard as I try, I can't find a single bit of evidence to prove what you say about your family knowing him. That's the part where you've provided no evidence and none can be found.

You've given your opinion as to why the case was done while providing nothing to support that he actually told you. Do you have a video when it happened? A recording? It's not evidence because you say it is. If you don't understand that, you've provided evidence of your low intelligence.

There is no way to verify that, you fool. Of course the tarbabies SAY they are highly educated. We need to insist they take a test like the ACT or SAT and see how well they do on that. THINK

Uh, I clearly posted a source.

I didn't call Blacks intelligent either, but merely pointed out that the Nigerian elite which is a fraction of Nigeria was disproportionately responsible for the high number of years of education completed in Nigerian Americans.
So what.? ASIANS have been sending their best and brightest too. So where was your proportional argument then?
You just hate Blacks to the extent that you will never accept any positive achievements they make. And you are not alone. Hundreds of racist authors have responded with frivolous rebuttals
and pseudo scientific reasoning to explain away their worst nightmare: the unveiling of superintelligent Africans.
But even in the segregated history of this nation many Black American achievements should have predicted the hidden human talent that would one day rise from the dark continent. The Tuskeegee airmen....Vivian Thomas...
Ben Carson...George Washington Carver..and other. Black contributors to this great nation, in effect, prophesied the present phenomenon.

The larger significance, though, is that Black Africans have elevated themselves beyond the stereotypical view relegating the lot of them to universal mental inferiority. These modern day high achlevers have all but validated the argument that their ancestors or people like them kick started civilization in ancient KMT which fell as did the later Greco-Roman Empire which supplanted them.
Asian Americans are actually dumber than the elite in Asia.

Asians who come here merely had the money to do so, while Asians who are recognized as the intellectual elite in Asian countries actually had to prove that they are just that, multiple times.
Rote Is Rot

Being able to memorize Confucius is what stupid people think is an intellectual achievement.
I was talking about the numerous tests with strict requirements that the future Chinese intellectual has to excel at.

Smart Asians in Asia don't even have the dumbest of their society to run over(like Asian Americans can run over 1st generation Hispanics and inner city blacks)because most dumb Asians aren't even allowed schooling.
They run over White people, too, proving that COLLEGE IS FOR COOLIES. Brownnosing class-climbers who have no pride is what the economic bullies want.

I know what you told me. I don't doubt, nor did I doubt, Charles Scott was a lawyer of one of the racist organizations around. In fact, I verified it. However, as hard as I try, I can't find a single bit of evidence to prove what you say about your family knowing him. That's the part where you've provided no evidence and none can be found.

You've given your opinion as to why the case was done while providing nothing to support that he actually told you. Do you have a video when it happened? A recording? It's not evidence because you say it is. If you don't understand that, you've provided evidence of your low intelligence.

You've verified nothing. I don't care what you can't find. Scott knew my mom, dad, grandmother and great uncle who was the main pastor at Truevine when we lived in Topeka. The Scotts knew many others too. I've shown you proof. I don't have to provide you with a video showing my family with the Scott family. I don't have to show you any video that shows you that what Scott said was true. The case was called Brown vs Topeka Board of Education. The case could have been taken to the supreme court for every single southern town or city. But Topeka was picked by the NAACP for the very reason I stated and that's the way it is as was told to us by Scott. You go find out for yourself if you don't believe me.

Furthermore, in my work in Topeka, I met Cheryl Brown Henderson one the children in the Brown case. She founded the Brown Foundation. We worked with her in some of our community endeavors. Not every body s a loser like you. Some of us here have accomplishments and we don't have tp show you them in order for you to believe they occurred.

Last the NAACP s not a racist organization. You name one policy or initative the NAACP has produced that was for denying whites opportunity. When you make comment about Scott working for the most racist organization, you show everyone that you are a person with NO intelligence at all.

Those facts have been posted on this forum to the dismay of those that didn't believe them.

IQ tests do prove intelligence, at least one measure of it. They show reasoning and thinking ability. They separate those that can figure out things and think from those that have to be told how to do something because they're ability to figure it out is low.

I'm not telling you to find the proof. I've posted it. However, you're telling me to go find something you won't post.

IQ tests prove nothing but what a person can recall from 9am -12noon on a Saturday morning. You've posted no proof, you posted something that supports your racist biases. There is a difference.

Forum List

Back