Normal People

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
As a public service, I just thought I'd plant one note of reason in this overgrown field of hatred, frustration, fear, and ignorance.

NORMAL PEOPLE ARE NOT LIKE THIS.

In the real world, almost no one behaves like the rabid racists, baiters, professional victims, hyper-partisans, and hopeless cowards that make up the majority of this woeful sub-forum. In the real world, many people have friends, acquaintances, coworkers, and/or family members of various 'races,' and their every interaction is not an overwrought drama featuring slurs, misrepresentations, insults, absurd generalizations, stereotypes, anger, and fear. Most people in the real world treat each other with a normal amount of respect and do not make the fabrication known as 'race' the center of their every waking moment. One could get a very unfortunate impression of humanity if their only input on the matter was the nonsense endlessly repeated here.

Normal people break long strings of sentences into paragraphs.

I'm just sayin'.

As a public service, I just thought I'd plant one note of reason in this overgrown field of hatred, frustration, fear, and ignorance.

In the real world, almost no one behaves like the rabid racists, baiters, professional victims, hyper-partisans, and hopeless cowards that make up the majority of this woeful sub-forum. In the real world, many people have friends, acquaintances, coworkers, and/or family members of various 'races,' and their every interaction is not an overwrought drama featuring slurs, misrepresentations, insults, absurd generalizations, stereotypes, anger, and fear. Most people in the real world treat each other with a normal amount of respect and do not make the fabrication known as 'race' the center of their every waking moment. One could get a very unfortunate impression of humanity if their only input on the matter was the nonsense endlessly repeated here.
The first thing a radical leftist will ask.... What is your definition of Normal? Men who pork Men, Women who muff dive Women, Men who grow boobs but keeps his toothpick and peanuts, women who grow beards "on their faces", this is NORMAL for the left. Parents should of been put away for not being the adults in the room.

chaz-bono-before-and-after.jpg

The first thing a radical leftist will ask.... What is your definition of Normal? Men who pork Men, Women who muff dive Women, Men who grow boobs but keeps his toothpick and peanuts, women who grow beards "on their faces", this is NORMAL for the left. Parents should of been put away for not being the adults in the room.

Dayum! Why would anyone waste a perfectly good woman and turn her into an ugly, pudgy man?

That ain't normal.

Dayum! Why would anyone waste a perfectly good woman and turn her into an ugly, pudgy man?

That ain't normal.
You can blame Cher for that, when a 2 parent family isn't around to properly bring up the children, the end results is .....

People just love the spitting and screaming threads. No wonder why the internet gives a false impression. Thank God for normal people.

Yes, but...

This behavior is infecting more and more people all the time. It's permeating our society now.

The concentration of weak links on the internet can give a false impression.

People on the Internet forums seem to typically be better informed, and more racist than their real life counterparts, on the whole.

I'm actually shocked at how frightfully stupid people in real life tend to be, having very weak understandings of history.

This is a section of the forum called race and racism Unkotare. If this was the cooking section I could understand your whining.

There are all kinds of other sections where race and racism is not being discussed. Normal people who are not fake non racists would avoid this section if it is so offensive to them and post elsewhere.

You need to quit listening to dumb ass conservative talk shows. I don't like the depictions of blacks here, but what I despise even worse are the bulkheads like you with your false non racism calling people racists when they aren't just because you're a dumb ass who thinks using the word white is a racial slur then complaining about the other whites here who are just like your punk ass who at least are honest about their racism.

This is the race and racism section of USMB. You don't like it here? Then get the fuck out.

Forum List

Back