And you wonder why we hate left wing media

The lefties don't even get it, why is this crap even being discussed?? Why is Ann's dress a problem and Michelle's isn't??

James Carville is right, democrats are like cows and 80% of them have no clue.

The Democratic constituency is just like a herd of cows. All you have to do is lay out enough silage and they come running. That's why I became an operative working with Democrats. With Democrats all you have to do is make a lot of noise, lay out the hay, and be ready to use the ole cattle prod in case a few want to bolt the herd. --James Carville

Carville's statement is true for devoted followers of both parties. Anyone who denies that is not living in the real world.
All one has to do is read the repetitive threads on these boards of true talking points that are started by both Democrats and Republicans on any given day. :eusa_whistle:

from the OP article...

looks like they DID tell the whole truth.

I think they're both idiots for spending that much on a dress.

If they have the money, then why? The only idiots are the ones who are silent when the women on their side do it while attacking the other side for it. You know, you.

Bam, NYCrybaby! Negative rep, now that's what I'm talking about. The shallow, thin skinned little wench from the Empire State confirms I'm getting to her. Confirmation of a nerve struck. Your wealth envy being pointed out to you is even starting to disturb you. Admitting you have an issue is the first step in dealing with it. Maybe one day you will stop being a tool. Keep up the good work and thank you, positive rep coming back, my dear.

:clap2:

Really?? Really?? I don't care what the ladies wear to a debate but to make this a story ignoring the obvious. Michelle Obama's dress cost much more, why is the headline about Ann's dress?? Tell the whole truth if you're going to make this ridiculous claim, quit trying to demonize Ann Romney.

This is exactly why you can't trust the left wing media.

Ann Romney Wears $1,690 Oscar de la Renta Dress to Presidential Debate - UsMagazine.com

And when Fox News points this stuff out, they are the bad guys. Holy Hot Pink outfits!! :eusa_hand:

US Weekly headline blares cost of Ann Romney's dress -- though first lady's cost twice that | Fox News

US Weekly is a celebrity gossip magazine. The only people that give a shit what they publish are morons such as yourself.

Really?? Really?? I don't care what the ladies wear to a debate but to make this a story ignoring the obvious. Michelle Obama's dress cost much more, why is the headline about Ann's dress?? Tell the whole truth if you're going to make this ridiculous claim, quit trying to demonize Ann Romney.

Ann Romney Wears $1,690 Oscar de la Renta Dress to Presidential Debate - UsMagazine.com

And when Fox News points this stuff out, they are the bad guys. Holy Hot Pink outfits!! :eusa_hand:

US Weekly headline blares cost of Ann Romney's dress -- though first lady's cost twice that | Fox News

US Weekly is a celebrity gossip magazine. The only people that give a shit what they publish are morons such as yourself.

I've never read the magazine in my life. :lol:

They're both rich and can afford the dresses soooo.... who give fuck?

That's not the issue. What is being discussed is the double standard of the left where when their politicians do it they are fine with it, then they get all bitchy and attack when a Republican spends money on clothing. And in particular, the leftwing media does that.

They're both rich and can afford the dresses soooo.... who give fuck?

That's not the issue. What is being discussed is the double standard of the left where when their politicians do it they are fine with it, then they get all bitchy and attack when a Republican spends money on clothing. And in particular, the leftwing media does that.

Thanks Kaz, I just don't think they get it. :lol:

Did you know "Michelle Obama's Michael Kors dress and jacket costs nearly $3500.00" and later in the article it told us Ann's only cost $7,000.

I've never read the magazine in my life. :lol:

Yet here you are bickering about an article written in it.

Do I need to explain how dumb that makes you look?

Yet here you are bickering about an article written in it.

Do I need to explain how dumb that makes you look?

So you're saying liberals who bicker about Fox stories who don't watch Fox look dumb?

Wow, I agree with you...

Didn't the lovely Michelle sport a pair of $500 or so sneakers not too long ago?

Well if the lefty idiots want to go down this road I'm confident we can match them expensive item for item from Moose Obama's closet.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Hate?

Hate?

Strong word, I know. It takes a long time to get that fed up with the crap 80% of the media spews. I'm sick of it, yeah I HATE it.

Hate?

Strong word, I know. It takes a long time to get that fed up with the crap 80% of the media spews. I'm sick of it, yeah I HATE it.

I am so sorry that you are being forced to watch/read it. What meanie is doing that to you?

I am so sorry that you are being forced to watch/read it. What meanie is doing that to you?

I find in necessary to make sure I hear both sides of issues, it tends to make me look at things from a different perspective. It's become almost unbearable but I must endure.

but the left is a OK with M Obama wearing a 6800 dollar jacket during the Olympics
She Feels Your Pain – Michelle Obama Sports $6,800 Jacket to London Soiree …Update: Jacket Cost More Than What Average US Family Makes in 1 Month | The Gateway Pundit

Nope they don't have a clue!! Hey y'all it's not about the article..........it's about the headline!! Yep Carville is right. :lmao:

And if they had put Michelle in the title you would be touting it as leftist media favoritism.:eusa_hand:

You are a loon.

Actually we don't care if the wives of politicians wear expensive dresses, we're just pointing out the double standard. The wealth envy thing is your gig.

What exactly was that double standard? Both were mentioned...both clothing prices were mentioned.

Forum List

Back