And you wonder why we hate left wing media

I posted an article, from a legitimate news outlet, critizing the cost of Michelle's clothes. A 2 paragraph write up, gushing over how stylish both women looked, is in no way criticizing anyone.

So your standard of a fair liberal media is one that has one article which doesn't criticize Ann or Michelle. Then the rest can whale away on her. Yep, it's the standard of all the liberals, it's our point actually...

Ok, now I get it. The headline from a gossip magazine is not to your taste so it is the example you hold up for hating the "left wing media"........Gee, glad you cleared that up. :lol::lol::lol:

I know you're trying Bodecea, take it easy before you burn any more brain cells. You don't have a whole lot to spare. :lol:

Actually, laughter is very healthy. And I'm doing a lot of laughing reading your posts here. I appreciate the levity.

Yes, exactly, we get the visual:

Wow, another post that isn't liberal, this is too funny. OMG, another one! Hilarious!:lmao:

:lmao:

I posted an article, from a legitimate news outlet, critizing the cost of Michelle's clothes. A 2 paragraph write up, gushing over how stylish both women looked, is in no way criticizing anyone.

So your standard of a fair liberal media is one that has one article which doesn't criticize Ann or Michelle. Then the rest can whale away on her. Yep, it's the standard of all the liberals, it's our point actually...

the left keep showing they LIVE for the double standard. Amy is completely wrong but shes trying so i give her credit, but like a flat tire SOONER than later, stop the car.

No....they could have left the cost of the dresses out of the title. Let people read the article and find out what it says!

They could have said "Michelle and Ann wear stylish hot pink outfits to Debate for Cancer Awareness".

Now wouldn't that have sounded much better? Nobody is being singled. If someone wants to read that article, they would then find out the prices of the dresses....THEN bitch about it. Of course the libs wouldn't bitch about it because they don't care how much money the Obama's spend...as long as they're happy!

I find in necessary to make sure I hear both sides of issues, it tends to make me look at things from a different perspective. It's become almost unbearable but I must endure.

Bwahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!

NOW I've heard it all.

Holy shit that's funny!

So when you whine about Fox, you're not actually objecting to that they are Right, but that they present both sides?

Both.

News Flash! Trashy Gossip Rag mentions Romney in title but not Obama! Media in the sack for Democrats!

they were the ones denying until obama came along. than they jumped in the tank for him, they make no bones about it why do you?

ESPN BUMPS ASIAN SPORTSCASTER "OFFENSIVELY" NAMED ROBERT LEE
August 22, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
screen-shot-2017-08-22-at-9.17.53-pm-650x420.jpg

This is Robert Lee.

ESPN, and its offering of Social Justice Sports all the time, was worried that lefties might be offended by his name. Or that they might confuse him with General Lee.

I like the "collectively" part. Because that makes it so much better.

In one of those great ironies that totalitarian movements like the left seem to excel at, ESPN engaged in discrimination to prevent some sort of vague abstract "triggering" of "marginalized peoples".

Also now every Asian man named Robert just became offensive. Maybe there should be a law passed forcing everyone named Robert Lee to change their name. For social justice.

The only shame here belongs to ESPN which has utterly lost its mind.

ESPN Bumps Asian Sportscaster "Offensively" Named Robert Lee

August 22, 2017

Daniel Greenfield

This is Robert Lee.

ESPN, and its offering of Social Justice Sports all the time, was worried that lefties might be offended by his name. Or that they might confuse him with General Lee.

In one of those great ironies that totalitarian movements like the left seem to excel at, ESPN engaged in discrimination to prevent some sort of vague abstract "triggering" of "marginalized peoples".

Also now every Asian man named Robert just became offensive. Maybe there should be a law passed forcing everyone named Robert Lee to change their name. For social justice.

Political correctness is for very weak minded pieces of shit, progressives have always been fucked in the head

Last edited:
August 22, 2017

Daniel Greenfield

This is Robert Lee.

Political correctness is very weak minded pieces of shit, progressives have always been fucked in the head
What can we do with these rabid people, we got fema camps just sitting there maybe we can use them as re-education/indoctrination centers to make them normal again...
924575_752573178140075_468044487_n.jpg

Obama FEMA camps - Google Search

August 22, 2017

Daniel Greenfield

This is Robert Lee.

This guy needs to sue the shit out of these idiots!

Do you people imagine he's not getting paid or something?

ESPN had every right to do this, they're a private company

And the name Robert Lee isn't very fucking entertaining this week

Forum List

Back