And you wonder why we hate left wing media

Where is your life at that a fluff story from US Weekly is actually impacting you?

Perhaps it's time to reevaluate what you consider important.

The fact that the OP thinks that article is "liberal media bias" shows how stupid the meme of "liberal media bias" is.

Why would they point out the cost of Ann's dress and not mention Michelle's?

If not due to a bias, then what?

You didn't click the link.

Seriously, click it, and read the "criticism" of Ann Romney.

Did I drop into an alternate universe where everything Michelle Obama wears hasn't been picked apart, where she's not criticized for her staff, her vacations and how much she weighs?

If you're hearing any of that from the lamestream media, then yes, you're hearing that in some alternate world and not this one.

Nope they don't have a clue!! Hey y'all it's not about the article..........it's about the headline!! Yep Carville is right. :lmao:

Nope they don't have a clue!! Hey y'all it's not about the article..........it's about the headline!! Yep Carville is right. :lmao:

What's wrong with the headline? Is it incorrect? Does it pass judgement on Romney?

They hate mothers. If a woman is proud of her motherhood, they immediately go on the attack. A mother is only valuable if she works to promote abortion and state ownership of the poor.

Don't you like how if a woman doesn't work to take care of her children and she doesn't ask anything from the government they hate her, but if a woman doesn't work and gets a check from the government then she's adored?

They hate mothers. If a woman is proud of her motherhood, they immediately go on the attack. A mother is only valuable if she works to promote abortion and state ownership of the poor.

Don't you like how if a woman doesn't work to take care of her children and she doesn't ask anything from the government they hate her, but if a woman doesn't work and gets a check from the government then she's adored?

Hey hey now Michelle worked hard for the massive salary increase when Barry got elected to the Senate. You know the tough position she left that was never filled by anyone else.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

And if they had put Michelle in the title you would be touting it as leftist media favoritism.:eusa_hand:

You are a loon.

Actually we don't care if the wives of politicians wear expensive dresses, we're just pointing out the double standard. The wealth envy thing is your gig.

Really?? Really?? I don't care what the ladies wear to a debate but to make this a story ignoring the obvious. Michelle Obama's dress cost much more, why is the headline about Ann's dress?? Tell the whole truth if you're going to make this ridiculous claim, quit trying to demonize Ann Romney.

This is exactly why you can't trust the left wing media.

Ann Romney Wears $1,690 Oscar de la Renta Dress to Presidential Debate - UsMagazine.com

And when Fox News points this stuff out, they are the bad guys. Holy Hot Pink outfits!! :eusa_hand:

US Weekly headline blares cost of Ann Romney's dress -- though first lady's cost twice that | Fox News

from the OP article...

Romney, 63, selected a short-sleeved crimped cotton silk dress by Oscar de la Renta. The Spring 2013 design is not yet available in stores, but retails for $1,690.

Obama, 48, styled a shift dress and cropped jacket from Michael Kors' 2013 resort collection. The dress retails for $1,795 and the jacket is $1,495.
looks like they DID tell the whole truth.

I think they're both idiots for spending that much on a dress.

Really?? Really?? I don't care what the ladies wear to a debate but to make this a story ignoring the obvious. Michelle Obama's dress cost much more, why is the headline about Ann's dress?? Tell the whole truth if you're going to make this ridiculous claim, quit trying to demonize Ann Romney.

Ann Romney Wears $1,690 Oscar de la Renta Dress to Presidential Debate - UsMagazine.com

And when Fox News points this stuff out, they are the bad guys. Holy Hot Pink outfits!! :eusa_hand:

US Weekly headline blares cost of Ann Romney's dress -- though first lady's cost twice that | Fox News

from the OP article...

Romney, 63, selected a short-sleeved crimped cotton silk dress by Oscar de la Renta. The Spring 2013 design is not yet available in stores, but retails for $1,690.

Obama, 48, styled a shift dress and cropped jacket from Michael Kors' 2013 resort collection. The dress retails for $1,795 and the jacket is $1,495.

If they have the money, then why? The only idiots are the ones who are silent when the women on their side do it while attacking the other side for it. You know, you.

from the OP article...

I would be surprised if either woman actually bought the clothes. Typically designers send things for them to wear, for free, in hopes of getting a blurb like this is a style magazine.

Forum List

Back