And you wonder why we hate left wing media

Flashbacks of the Sara Palin debacle. Still no clue. :cuckoo:

And you wonder why you're an idiot.

No RDD, I understand completely why you would think someone that disagrees with you is an idiot. No doubt in my mind. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Plenty of people disagree with me, doesn't make them idiots. Posting idiotic threads that literally have no rhyme or reason to them makes you an idiot.

See the difference? Of course you don't. You're an idiot.

Who gives a shit what US Magazine reports??? Seriously, are you saying this is a legitimate "news" outfit? I hate to break it to you, but they always report on celebrities' clothing. That's like going to "People" magazine for election updates. God, you righties are a dumb bunch.

And you wonder why you're an idiot.

No RDD, I understand completely why you would think someone that disagrees with you is an idiot. No doubt in my mind. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Plenty of people disagree with me, doesn't make them idiots. Posting idiotic threads that literally have no rhyme or reason to them makes you an idiot.

See the difference? Of course you don't. You're an idiot.

I know you don't get it RDD, I know you don't. There is a real idiot here, however it's not me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who gives a shit what US Magazine reports??? Seriously, are you saying this is a legitimate "news" outfit? I hate to break it to you, but they always report on celebrities' clothing. That's like going to "People" magazine for election updates. God, you righties are a dumb bunch.

LMBO, Carville really knows how to call them. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You realize this has nothing to do with the cost of the clothing, please tell me you understand that.

The dresses. Did they plan to both wear hot pink?

30515406-B323-43F7-83A0-E4A320D16483-4412-0000087070BB74E9.jpg

They both look great I can't really tell the difference except that Anne Romney does not look 20 years older than Michelle

Women give a shit that's why they report it.

Lefties and righties.

Women give a shit that's why they report it.

Lefties and righties.

They both wore pink for Breast Cancer Awareness month. Ann certainly understands that struggle.

LMBO, Carville really knows how to call them.

You realize this has nothing to do with the cost of the clothing, please tell me you understand that.

"US Magazine" is a silly celebrity gossip rag. Please tell me you understand that. The minute I see someone reading this or "People" on the train, I know instantly that they are a vapid moron.

Really?? Really?? I don't care what the ladies wear to a debate but to make this a story ignoring the obvious. Michelle Obama's dress cost much more, why is the headline about Ann's dress?? Tell the whole truth if you're going to make this ridiculous claim, quit trying to demonize Ann Romney.

This is exactly why you can't trust the left wing media.

Ann Romney Wears $1,690 Oscar de la Renta Dress to Presidential Debate - UsMagazine.com

And when Fox News points this stuff out, they are the bad guys. Holy Hot Pink outfits!! :eusa_hand:

US Weekly headline blares cost of Ann Romney's dress -- though first lady's cost twice that | Fox News

LOL

Dummy thinks US Magazine is news media...

Forum List

Back