And to think we elect these bozos!

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
hogan-goat-club-472x640.jpg

by Ed Mattson

Harry Reid…what can you say about Harry Reid? Has there ever been a Senate Majority Leader so out of touch with reality, or maybe I should ask…more out of touch with sanity, than Harry Reid? My Jewish friends use a word, “schleper” to describe someone who is inept or stupid. I’d go one step further by suggesting that if a bird was transplanted with Harry Reid’s brain, it would fly backwards!

Okay, so go ahead and attack the messenger. Typical leftist tactic. But, check these out:

Let’s first start with “the richest family”…it’s the Waltons! (From the Forbes International Billionaire List)
9. Christy Walton and family: $38.0 billion
10. Jim Walton: $35.6 billion
11. Alice Walton: $35.1 billion
12. S. Robson Walton: $35.1 billion
305. Ann Walton Kroenke: $5.0 billion
367. Nancy Walton Laurie: $4.2 billion
Walton family total: $152.0 Billion (Koch family, David and Charles, only $ 81.4 billion)

And, if that isn't enough, try this:

By almost every measure, in fact, it’s the Democrats, not the Republicans, who are the party of the rich. If you start with Congress itself, there are 269 millionaires among Congress’ 535 members and most of them are Democrats. If you check out the list of leading campaign donations the big-money donors to the Democrats make the donors to the Republicans, and we’ll throw in the Libertarians as well, look like pikers!
1. Fred Eychaner – Total contributions: $12.9 million
2. James H. Simons – Total contributions: $7.8 million
3. Amy Goldman – Total contributions: $4 million
4. Jeffrey & Marilyn Katzenberg – Total contributions: $3.5 million
5. Steve Mostyn & Amber Anderson – Total contributions: $3.4 million
6. George Soros – Total contributions: $2.6 million
7. Jon Stryker – Total contributions: $2.4 million
8. Irwin & Joan Jacobs – Total contributions: $2.4 million
9. Anne Cox Chambers – Total contributions: $2.2 million
10. Franklin Haney – Total contributions: $2.1 million

I posted all that for those of you who won't bother to click on the link because you claim the source is right-winged biased @ And to think we elect these bozos! | Veterans Today

Forum List

Back