And They Bitch About Israel

Why is it that the Pali's & their supporters bitch about Israel but never a complaint on surrounding Arab country treatment of their Palestinians, past & present? Not even a word on Jordan's Black September. Is it due to Palestinian mentality?

Would it not be desirable for Israel to dump their entire
Oh I beg to differ: while the Talmud did not appear in book form until the 4th Century CE, the ethnocentric conceits it contained were in broad circulation among ancient Jews...

Dopey! the Talmud is made up of Mishna & Gemara. Together they represent oral traditions of the Torah. So tell us with all your well educated, unbiased wisdom how the Torah is anti Christian. Ya'll come back now, ya hear? "Atta boy!

Um, Jesus, a devout Jew, studied from and taught from the Torah: “I’ve come to fulfill the Law”

Two main teachings of Jesus, to love God and your neighbor, were taken directly from the Torah.

Any Christians unaware of these facts are brain-dead

Oh but you omitted so much Mr 'devout Jew"...permit me:

First I will summarize the references by Rev. Pranaitis referring to Jesus in the Talmud in the original texts translated by him into Latin, and from Latin into English:

Sanhedrin, 67a -- Jesus referred to as the son of Pandira, a soldier

Kallah, 1b. (18b) -- Illegitimate and conceived during menstruation.

Sanhedrin, 67a -- Hanged on the eve of Passover. Toldath Jeschu. Birth related in most shameful expressions

Abhodah Zarah II -- Referred to as the son of Pandira, a Roman soldier.

Schabbath XIV. Again referred to as the son of Pandira, the Roman.

Sanhedrin, 43a -- On the eve of Passover they hanged Jesus.

Schabbath, 104b -- Called a fool and no one pays attention to fools.

Toldoth Jeschu. Judas and Jesus engaged in quarrel with filth.

Sanhedrin, 103a. -- Suggested corrupts his morals and dishonors self.

Sanhedrin, 107b. -- Seduced, corrupted and destroyed Israel.

Zohar III, (282) -- Died like a beast and buried in animal's dirt heap.

Hilkoth Melakhim -- Attempted to prove Christians err in worship of Jesus

Abhodah Zarah, 21a -- Reference to worship of Jesus in homes unwanted.

Orach Chaiim, 113 -- Avoid appearance of paying respect to Jesus.

Iore dea, 150,2 -- Do not appear to pay respect to Jesus by accident.

Abhodah Zarah (6a) -- False teachings to worship on first day of Sabbath

TALMUD on Christians - IaHUShUA
www.iahushua.com/JQ/factsR4.html

In a typical Louie’ism, you cut and paste from a thoroughly discredited source.

How stereotypical.

Why is it that the Pali's & their supporters bitch about Israel but never a complaint on surrounding Arab country treatment of their Palestinians, past & present? Not even a word on Jordan's Black September. Is it due to Palestinian mentality?

Oh I beg to differ: while the Talmud did not appear in book form until the 4th Century CE, the ethnocentric conceits it contained were in broad circulation among ancient Jews...

Dopey! the Talmud is made up of Mishna & Gemara. Together they represent oral traditions of the Torah. So tell us with all your well educated, unbiased wisdom how the Torah is anti Christian. Ya'll come back now, ya hear? "Atta boy!

Um, Jesus, a devout Jew, studied from and taught from the Torah: “I’ve come to fulfill the Law”

Two main teachings of Jesus, to love God and your neighbor, were taken directly from the Torah.

"brain dead' you say? How delightfully ironic...did you know that Jesus was a myth? That the Jesus myth existed centuries before Paul of Tarsus re-packed it? Try Mithraism...Zorastrianism...Horus? HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOL

First I will summarize the references by Rev. Pranaitis referring to Jesus in the Talmud in the original texts translated by him into Latin, and from Latin into English:

Sanhedrin, 67a -- Hanged on the eve of Passover. Toldath Jeschu. Birth related in most shameful expressions

How stereotypical.

And yet you neglected to disprove the source or the valid quotations...God I love riding these propaganda-ponies...LMFAO

How stereotypical.

And yet you neglected to disprove the source or the valid quotations...God I love riding these propaganda-ponies...LMFAO

You obviously failed to identify that your cut and paste is widely viewed as anti-Semitic drivel.

Ya’ Allah I love watching your freight train of ignorance failing to even leave the station.

How stereotypical.

You obviously failed to identify that your cut and paste is widely viewed as anti-Semitic drivel.

Ya’ Allah I love watching your freight train of ignorance failing to even leave the station.

Wrong again princess: keeping to the prevalent Jewish definitions of 'Anti-Semite': anything even remotely critical of the Jewish State is axiomatically "anti-Semitic'...are the quotes from the Talmud valid Camille? Of course they are...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How stereotypical.

Wrong again princess: keeping to the prevalent Jewish definitions of 'Anti-Semite': anything even remotely critical of the Jewish State is axiomatically "anti-Semitic'...are the quotes from the Talmud valid Camille? Of course they are...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I always get a chuckle...... when your cut and paste sources are exposed as fraud......and you’re forced to retreat......to your juvenile tactics of......
spammimg your posts.......with...... HA <——— endless cut and paste........

What a mistake those Zionists made placating the Palestinian demand for a Jew free Gaza only to result in a rocket missile base to kill Israeli's. Hey I have an idea. Lets have Israel return to the 1948 borders, give the Palestinians all of Jerusalem & allow a right of return for the tens of thousands of Palestinians forced out by the surrounding Arab countries. Surely then there will be peace between Israeli's & Palestinians. Right Ventura?

How stereotypical.

I always get a chuckle...... when your cut and paste sources are exposed as fraud......and you’re forced to retreat......to your juvenile tactics of......
spammimg your posts.......with...... HA <——— endless cut and paste........

Nothing compared to my 'chuckle' when you get busted and try to play it off with the same stale routine...your posts should ideally be accompanied by a laugh-track...LOL

What a mistake those Zionists made placating the Palestinian demand for a Jew free Gaza only to result in a rocket missile base to kill Israeli's. Hey I have an idea. Lets have Israel return to the 1948 borders, give the Palestinians all of Jerusalem & allow a right of return for the tens of thousands of Palestinians forced out by the surrounding Arab countries. Surely then there will be peace between Israeli's & Palestinians. Right Ventura?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...I see you haven't added any new material---flippant lies--- since the good-ole days of the Yahoo Middle East boards...Seal would be hysterical no?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...I see you haven't added any new material---flippant lies--- since the good-ole days of the Yahoo Middle East boards...Seal would be hysterical no?

Your usual retreat to spam. Not at all surprising you retreated from any attempt to defend your unsupportable claims, yes?

Your usual retreat to spam. Not at all surprising you retreated from any attempt to defend your unsupportable claims, yes?

Same dumb pose...no apparent deviation. Ho-hum

As your tirades are met with a great deal of pointing and laughing, you shouldn’t expect anyone to take your tirades as anything but time wasting.

As your tirades are met with a great deal of pointing and laughing, you shouldn’t expect anyone to take your tirades as anything but time wasting.

So true. But go easy on him. Laughs are hard to find these days of radical Islamists killing us infidels all over the world with Palestinian support.

So true. But go easy on him. Laughs are hard to find these days of radical Islamists killing us infidels all over the world with Palestinian support.

LOL apparently everything I post here is a 'tirade' in Hollie's twisted mind...

Oh c'mon MJ...how hard could it be to find 'laughs' when all you require is the nearest mirror?

Beware of Zionists saying things. Lying is their natural language. Israel didn't pull out of Gaza to appease Gaza. They pulled out to tighten the screws with military action on Gaza without Jews getting in the way. All the Jews, or the equivalent, pulled out of Gaza were moved to the West Bank. Israel only expands its settlements in the occupied territory.

Beware of Zionists saying things. Lying is their natural language. Israel didn't pull out of Gaza to appease Gaza. They pulled out to tighten the screws with military action on Gaza without Jews getting in the way. All the Jews, or the equivalent, pulled out of Gaza were moved to the West Bank. Israel only expands its settlements in the occupied territory.

Exactly right bullet, even the mainstream media went along with the farce, then just as predictably the IDF stepped up incursions and tightened its grip on every aspect of civil life in Gaza: borders...mobility...imports/exports...basic resources...electricity, water...and this was touted as a 'pull-out'...LOL

Once again I agree Israel's treatment of the Palestinians Is disgusting. And the major cause of this endless conflict. When will those Zionists ever learn to treat the Palestinians with the surrounding Arab country love, justice & respect the Palestinians were so well accustomed to --- And so well deserve. Don't you agree?

Once again I agree Israel's treatment of the Palestinians Is disgusting. And the major cause of this endless conflict. When will those Zionists ever learn to treat the Palestinians with the surrounding Arab country love, justice & respect the Palestinians were so well accustomed to --- And so well deserve. Don't you agree?

So true...those faultless 'peace-loving' Jews have been made fools of with their extraordinary tolerance, and exceptional goodwill toward others...the Palestinians still refuse to be educated in the fact that some ineffable law dictates that Jews may take whatever they wish from whoever they wish, and then plead 'victim-status'...the poor Palestinians just don't understand...bless their impoverished souls

Why is it that when Israel offers peace offerings to Palestinians, builds a security fence & grants them their own Jew free land, the Palestinians & supporters like you condemn Israel whereas Jordan gave the Palestinians Black September & Bingo, a lasting peace?

Forum List

Back