And the Melting Pot Keeps on Bubbling

There is no such thing as an "anchor baby." Are a lot of babies (US citizens) born with TB?
Not until the diseased illegals came here and infected a whole bunch of people with TB in Montgomery County. Up until that time, TB was pretty much a thing of the past. But you go ahead and keep on covering for those illegals and their Anchors, because maybe one day you will have TB also.

tb.gif

so unktare i take it you have lived everywhere to know what i said is false?..

You can take it that I have worked as closely as possible in this area for decades. I take it your views are the product of hysterical stories on the internet and scowling at someone speaking on their cell phone in a grocery store in a language YOU don't understand.

And guess what? Your great-great grandpa did not walk down a gangplank speaking no English and become fluent within a year. No. Your great grandma did not step off a bus and denounce her family's religious traditions. No. Your great-great-great Uncle did not reject everything about your family's heritage the moment he got here. No. Neither did his children. All of that may or may not happen in some families over generations, but none of that does or does not make one an American.

Last edited:
You can take it that I have worked as closely as possible in this area for decades. I take it your views are the product of hysterical stories on the internet and scowling at someone speaking on their cell phone in a grocery store in a language YOU don't understand.
I worked in this horrible factory.....after awhile I quit and pretty much everyone else did too. finally all they had working there were illegals....one day one of the illegals got terribly sic and went to the hospital where he was diagnosed with TB....this promoted the government to test everyone there for possible exposure and infection....turns out almost every single employee was infected with TB.....the factory closed down and those folk fled to another place where they could spread this horrible disease.....very true story....many of them are now working in food service....makes you kinda hungry doesnt it

I worked in this horrible factory.....after awhile I quit and pretty much everyone else did too. finally all they had working there were illegals....one day one of the illegals got terribly sic and went to the hospital where he was diagnosed with TB....this promoted the government to test everyone there for possible exposure and infection....turns out almost every single employee was infected with TB.....the factory closed down and those folk fled to another place where they could spread this horrible disease.....very true story....many of them are now working in food service....makes you kinda hungry doesnt it

Makes me wonder why you refuse to learn English.

lol....i lived among hispanics for 50 years....i understand what they are saying.....i have a few Mexicans in the family....what i am saying is that not everyone of them is wanting to assimilate.....and that is something i have witnessed by quite a few of them.....maybe you should learn some Spanish and come to S.Cal to find this out for yourself.....

Very BS story.

"second generation immigrants are successfully climbing the economic ladder, with incomes that surpass those of their foreign-born parents, and sometimes even surpass the incomes of native-born Americans. In fact, it appears that recent waves of immigrants are even more economically mobile than prior ones."

This report is a few years old (before the pandemic), but recognizes trends that are, and almost always have been true of immigrants to America.
"
firstsecondgenerationsrevised.png

"

The process of immigration and assimilation to American political, economic, and social culture has for the most part remained consistent over many, many generations. The assimilative nature of many aspects of American culture is one of the things that distinguishes America from, say, Europe. Recent events demonstrate the consequence of this distinction.
The White-Replacement government has always gone out of its way to set these foreigners up with opportunities Whites had to work to get. The traitors finance convenient stores and don't demand any payment on the loans for seven years. This copies Preppies being set up by Daddy's Money, indicating what people are behind this

An oldish woman wanders uncertainly through a store, occasionally beckoning her young grandson over to translate something on her behalf.

A middle-aged couple work their way through the store trying to figure out what they are seeing and what they are looking for. They sheepishly ask someone like me for help where needed.

A young family browses through the store commenting on what they see and comparing against their list. The couple discusses all this in English. Their children could do no other.

My friend's grandmother still only speaks Italian, and doesn't know any English. She's been here for at least 70 years.

Those darn Italians, they failed to assimilate. Kick them all out.

An oldish woman wanders uncertainly through a store, occasionally beckoning her young grandson over to translate something on her behalf.

A middle-aged couple work their way through the store trying to figure out what they are seeing and what they are looking for. They sheepishly ask someone like me for help where needed.

A young family browses through the store commenting on what they see and comparing against their list. The couple discusses all this in English. Their children could do no other.

Every day, every time.

Forum List

Back