The Melting Pot

I pointed you to evidence that you are wrong

Now you are just in stubborn denial
I have personally known several families where the parents were deported despite having US citizen children.

All you have proven is thst one size does not fit all

My link points out that illegal aliens with children cam and often are allowed to remain in the US and can eventually be sponsored by their children

All you have proven is thst one size does not fit all

My link points out that illegal aliens with children cam and often are allowed to remain in the US and can eventually be sponsored by their children

Holy shit you're stupid. Having a US citizen child does NOT change one's immigration status. Your "eventually" would be around 24 years, and if the parents have been in the US illegally all that time their application would be rejected. Stop failing so hard.

Last edited:
Holy shit you're stupid. Having a US citizen child does NOT change one's immigration status. Your "eventually" would be around 24 years, and if the parents have been in the US all that time their application would be rejected. Stop failing so hard.
It often changes where parents live - in the US rather than mexico

You denied that anchor babies exist as if I invented the term just today

But in fact having a baby in the US can be very beneficial for illegal aliens

I know they don't exist.
You are really clueless

Having a US citizen child is very beneficial to illegal aliens seeking to avoid deportation

But it varies according to who is in office

Under obama it was easier to stay if the illegsl had American children

Under former President Barack Obama, Capps said, immigrants facing deportation had more of an incentive to disclose that they had citizen children because the administration followed a policy of “prosecutorial discretion.” In practice, that meant that ICE officials during the Obama presidency were less interested in locating and deporting people with strong ties to the United States if they had no serious criminal record.

You can lie to yourself but you cant lie to me

And we want to stay the greatest country, which wont happen if we import foreign cultures that do not adopt American values
You don't understand how that works. If you were a better American you might.

Forum List

Back