Will Texas cave to fed gov, and remove their balls?

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
News said the other day that they have to create a plan by today to remove their balls.
Will they comply?
Personally I hope they add electricity and rusty razor wire to them. ;)

IMG_6153_jpeg-2896352.JPG

IMG_6154_jpeg-2896353.JPG

The Feds are stupid to make such a demand of Texas, especially with the current crisis at the border. In the end, it seems like a purely political move on the part of D.C..

Why doesn't the Biden Regime just direct the Illegals to an official border crossing? They believe in open borders anyhow, at least for undocumented people.

News said the other day that they have to create a plan by today to remove their balls.
Will they comply?

I remember when in The Sopranos being a fag was kind of deplorable, now you've got fag pirate Captains and are kind of proud of being free and tolerant so I kind of think the balls are in the past.

Will they comply?

And the DOJ again proves it is nothing more than an arm of the Marxist Democrat party. And what do they think about all the ranchers and homeowners that get their property trampled, littered and robbed every day? Democrats say fuck em.

The Feds are stupid to make such a demand of Texas, especially with the current crisis at the border. In the end, it seems like a purely political move on the part of D.C..
It will make for some great anti-Biden and anti-Democrat ad footage.

Forum List

Back