And so it begins: Zionists begin campaign to claim Temple Mount

facts are facts, home slice. I guess you'll have to forgive me for not considering the bible as historic fact as much as you do. And, even if islam was invented in 622 the FACT remains that the muslim holy sight has been there far longer than any jewish holy site.

tell me more about reading books though!

:lol:

youre fucking stupid! how the hell was the mosque of omar which was built in 1193 AD there before the first temple which was built in 960 BCE and the second temple which was built in 516 BCE and expanded on in 19 BCE?

and then tell me about how a religion which was invented in 622 had any holy sites prior to its invention?

the mosque of omar was built some 500+ years after the founding of islam, on top of the ruins of the second temple. how did the ruins of the second temple magicaly appear under the mosque of omar you brain dead idiot?

good gawd, now go grunt in front of the mirror some more and convince youreself that youre something more than a god-damned ignorant pinhead.

again, facts are facts. It's no skin off of my nuts if you are too damn dumb to know how to tally years.

:rofl:

It was completed in 691,

Dome of the Rock - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sorry, chunky, rabid sucking of jewish cock just doesn't impress me like it does the holders of your personal salvation.

:thup:

the link proves you to be more of a stupid prick, it disagrees with you and agrees with me. thanx for playing.

youre a fuckwit, nothing but a brain dead racist scumbag.

now tell me how it was there before the temple it is sitting on?

stupid uneducated hillbilly.

indeed, facts are facts and youre devoid of facts. tell me fuckwit how 691 AD comes before 960 BCE

Last edited:
when the muslims won jerusalem, they stuck a mosque over the holiest site in the jewish religion.

the jews won it back and allowed the mosque to say.

the muslims didn't even let jews go to the Temple Mount when they had it.

Why the whining now?

oh yeah...

yea Jill! Those ******* should have been happy we let them off the farm in 1896 too!

:cuckoo:

push this one, Jillybean. nations are never static.

because, of course, it's ok for muslims to subjugate jews,to keep Jews from their holiest sites, to take over those sites which have no meaning in their own religion... but Jews aren't supposed to defend themselves.

yah...right.

Jerusalem is part of Israel... the Temple Mount is in Jerusalem.

Learn it... love it

anid kiss my jew butt.

oh...and that was YOUR word,... not mine, so don't attribute your disgusting racist thoughts to me.

youre fucking stupid! how the hell was the mosque of omar which was built in 1193 AD there before the first temple which was built in 960 BCE and the second temple which was built in 516 BCE and expanded on in 19 BCE?

and then tell me about how a religion which was invented in 622 had any holy sites prior to its invention?

the mosque of omar was built some 500+ years after the founding of islam, on top of the ruins of the second temple. how did the ruins of the second temple magicaly appear under the mosque of omar you brain dead idiot?

good gawd, now go grunt in front of the mirror some more and convince youreself that youre something more than a god-damned ignorant pinhead.

again, facts are facts. It's no skin off of my nuts if you are too damn dumb to know how to tally years.

It was completed in 691,

Dome of the Rock - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sorry, chunky, rabid sucking of jewish cock just doesn't impress me like it does the holders of your personal salvation.

the link proves you to be more of a stupid prick, it disagrees with you and agrees with me. thanx for playing.

youre a fuckwit, nothing but a brain dead racist scumbag.

now tell me how it was there before the temple it is sitting on?

stupid uneducated hillbilly.

indeed, facts are facts and youre devoid of facts. tell me fuckwit how 691 AD comes before 960 BCE

FUNNY how you just claimed as much without nary a single fucking scrap of evidence cited! Come on, you silly cumstain! Clarify so I can show you how your generous calculations convey a whole new aspect of your portfolio of fail.

The sum total duration of both temples is not greater than the total years in which the muslim temple has been around. That is one of thoe gosh darn facts, you blistering space herpe. Why don't you grow some fucking balls the next time you want to claim otherwise just to get the last word in, motherfucker.

when the muslims won jerusalem, they stuck a mosque over the holiest site in the jewish religion.

the jews won it back and allowed the mosque to say.

the muslims didn't even let jews go to the Temple Mount when they had it.

Why the whining now?

oh yeah...

yea Jill! Those ******* should have been happy we let them off the farm in 1896 too!

:cuckoo:

push this one, Jillybean. nations are never static.

because, of course, it's ok for muslims to subjugate jews,to keep Jews from their holiest sites, to take over those sites which have no meaning in their own religion... but Jews aren't supposed to defend themselves.

yah...right.

Jerusalem is part of Israel... the Temple Mount is in Jerusalem.

Learn it... love it

anid kiss my jew butt.

oh...and that was YOUR word,... not mine, so don't attribute your disgusting racist thoughts to me.

Zionist Israel says WHAT? Please, you are no more a victim in isreal than whites were victims in 1935 Alabama.

but, again, PLEASE itch this scratch, Jill. Nations come and go. Fucking with the third most holy site in islam might just do more to rally dirty fucking goyim more than your treatment of palis although, Im sure, you'd claim it was antisemitic REGARDLESS of jew instigation so.. Again, please try to claim Temple Mount. The solution to conflict in PALisrael might just be solved the easy way instead. Try as you might, destroying holy sites might just take a bit more PR than your standard issue martyr complex and demand for new blank Jewish Get Out Of Jail Free checks.

you can use whatever nomenclature fits your racist schema, dude. Hell, you also call dead pali children terrorists and unborn arabs "one kill" so who do you think you are really surprising?

Hiya asshole. I guess you were too stupid to go to school, where they would have taught you that the muslims, as a means of humiliating the jews and trying to erase their connection to israel INTENTIONALLY built the temple mount ON TOP of the temple ruins. But then again, you are too fucking stupid to know even that little amount.

The sum total duration of both temples is not greater than the total years in which the muslim temple has been around. That is one of thoe gosh darn facts, you blistering space herpe. Why don't you grow some fucking balls the next time you want to claim otherwise just to get the last word in, motherfucker.

Using your own idiocy pretending to be logic, since judaism is 6,000 years old, and islam 1,400, then jews are in the right, and muslims are wrong.

Isn't that the case, sweetie?

I'm confident that the Temple will be rebuilt. It will be done in the Lords time and in the Lords way. Your bickering won't accomplish it. All of you should remember why David wasn't allowed to build it.

Police on high alert at disputed Jerusalem shrine

JERUSALEM – Hundreds of Israeli police patrolled Jerusalem's most volatile holy site on Monday, a day after fierce clashes with Palestinian protesters turned the quiet hilltop compound into a battleground.

The complex, claimed by both Arabs and Jews, was quiet Monday, but after weeks of sporadic violence around the site, police were on high alert.

Beefed-up patrols could be seen throughout the Old City — home to the disputed compound. But there were no outward signs of Sunday's unrest, even in the areas where the clashes took place. Shops were open, tourists were out in throngs and Muslim worshippers prayed freely.

Conflicting claims to the plateau, known to Jews as the Temple Mount and to Muslims as the Noble Sanctuary, lie at the heart of the Israel-Palestinian conflict. Jews revere it as the site of their two biblical Temples and Muslims regard the Al-Aqsa mosque compound as Islam's third-holiest site.

In the past, even low-level scuffles there have degenerated into drawn-out conflicts. A visit to the site in 2000 by Ariel Sharon, then an Israeli opposition leader and later prime minister, helped ignite deadly clashes that escalated into violence that engulfed Israel and the Palestinian territories for several years.

Israel has controlled the compound since capturing east Jerusalem in 1967 and insists it will retain it forever, though it has left day-to-day administration to a Muslim clerical body.

Palestinians see east Jerusalem, including the Old City where the sacred complex lies, as the capital of a future state.

Tensions have also been heightened by the breakdown of Israeli-Palestinian peace talks late last year, and continued Israeli construction in settlements built on lands claimed by the Palestinians. Since taking office, President Barack Obama has been trying to restart peace talks, but so far remains unable to bring the sides together.

Police on high alert at disputed Jerusalem shrine - Yahoo! News

Good for them. If they had any sense they'd kick out all the Muslims from their country.

yea... I pretty much figured that is how you'd respond.

You certainly don't break any molds, lemme tellya.

Same goes for you, milquetoast.

I'm anything but milquetoast, motherfucker. Maybe you should read a few threads before making more dumb statements. Then again, given your response already I'd hate to take you away from your daydream of dead pali children and one shot, two kills pregnant arab mothers.

I'm anything but milquetoast, motherfucker. Maybe you should read a few threads before making more dumb statements. Then again, given your response already I'd hate to take you away from your daydream of dead pali children and one shot, two kills pregnant arab mothers.

OoOOo, you one bad motherfucker. With that kind of rage one would think you'd be over there fighting the good fight. You know, putting your money where your mouth is.

OoOOo, you one bad motherfucker. With that kind of rage one would think you'd be over there fighting the good fight. You know, putting your money where your mouth is.

so your kind can hide behind labels long enough to kill off some civvies? No thanks, dude. I'm not so quick to become a pawn like your kind was circa 2003.

What i've always found funny about this is that not even the United Nations which Israel is a part of gives any recognition to Jerusalem as Israel's capital, also especially according to United Nations Security Council Resolution 478 and also 242. Plus not to mention that in 1947 Jersualem was going to be an internationally adminstered city by the UN, that wouldn't have been part of Israel or Palestine.

What i've always found funny about this is that not even the United Nations which Israel is a part of gives any recognition to Jerusalem as Israel's capital, also especially according to United Nations Security Council Resolution 478 and also 242. Plus not to mention that in 1947 Jersualem was going to be an internationally adminstered city by the UN, that wouldn't have been part of Israel or Palestine.

What I find funny is your reasoning!
The UN is composed many nations that get a vote. How many of those nations are Muslim and Arab? Countries fear losing support of the oil producing Arab countries with their black crack! Do the math you stupid fuck!

We've done the math, jew. And, your ponzi scheme is not eternal. It's going to be watching you melt down after the two state solution gets scrapped and the world starts asking zionist jews why they refuse to promote as much ethnic equality as jews enjoy in their nations.

Shut the fuck up internet fake tough guy, you weak asshole. Every time I check another regular poster here is calling you an asshole. You are really a failure in life, weak turd.

We've done the math, jew. And, your ponzi scheme is not eternal. It's going to be watching you melt down after the two state solution gets scrapped and the world starts asking zionist jews why they refuse to promote as much ethnic equality as jews enjoy in their nations.

Whatever you say, arab fucking **** muslim idiot asshole. Choke to death you weak fucking turd.

How may years did you serve, weak pussy?

Big talking sissy, who needs jews to defend her weak ass from the bad red russians, you fucking tool. Go cry to mama, you fucking fairy.

Whatever you say, arab fucking **** muslim idiot asshole. Choke to death you weak fucking turd.

How may years did you serve, weak pussy?

Big talking sissy, who needs jews to defend her weak ass from the bad red russians, you fucking tool. Go cry to mama, you fucking fairy.

HAHAHAHAHA!

yea!

JEWS SURE HAVE PROTECTED SOMEONE BESIDES ANOTHER JEW!

hey, **** and balls, the only thing funnier than a raging jew is a violent one. You motherfuckers can't handle fighting someone who is not already dominated like palis. This is why your pussy ass won't touch Iran without crying to the US first. Hell, WERE IT NOT FOR THE US OF A THEN ISRAEL WOULD HAVE BEEN SLAG 40 YEARS AGO. I tellya, tough words from a zionist jew is going to have be cracking up all day long.

Forum List

Back