And so it begins: Zionists begin campaign to claim Temple Mount

oh good gawd, you mean the jews want thier temple back from the mohammdan invaders who built their murder center on top of it, how disgusting!!

yup. corpses roll out on the hour every hour!

:cuckoo:

Like I posted above, the muslim holy site has been there FAR longer than both previous jewish temples... but hey.. who needs facts when your kind would rather lynch some sand *******, eh?

lol, youre completey fucking stupid if you believe that, islam wasnt even invented till 622 AD, for the love of reason read a fucking book.

facts are facts, home slice. I guess you'll have to forgive me for not considering the bible as historic fact as much as you do. And, even if islam was invented in 622 the FACT remains that the muslim holy sight has been there far longer than any jewish holy site.

tell me more about reading books though!

:lol:

Like I posted above, the muslim holy site has been there FAR longer than both previous jewish temples... but hey.. who needs facts when your kind would rather lynch some sand *******, eh?

lol, youre completey fucking stupid if you believe that, islam wasnt even invented till 622 AD, for the love of reason read a fucking book.

Actually he's completely fucking stupid whether he believes that or not. Really I suspect Meshuggy is actually like a demented 10 year old on school suspension.

yea yea yea jewboy... go ahead and give me the apartheid treatment. Kinda comes naturally to you, doesn't it? Dehumanizing non-jews has been in your genes since the first moses myth brought your kind out of Egypt.

You mellow dramatic zionist jews are so full of shit. If Temple mount were demolished and given over to build the next temple f solomon you know goddamn well that we'd see the exact same filtered access that we see already when your kind wants to validate a JEWISH israel. The right of return ONLY applies to jews, eh motherfucker?

Muslims in America enjoy the same amount of ethnic equality that you do, jewface. Consequently, we don't see American muslims out trying to destroy the Constitution. But hey, don't let facts get in the way of your Jewstapo.

ku-klux-klan-salute.jpg

youre such a fucking racist piece of shit.

Ironically accused by the guy whose cock gets hard at the idea of hanging muslims in isreal.

Every time your kind speak up and convey the definition of irony I laugh at you. Your selective accusation of racism is CLASSIC!

true story.

I have always, ALWAYS said that the Al Asqua mosque and the Dome of the Rock should be demolished completely. Yes, that would upset a few of the crazies, but they're already upset. Make sure not to do it on a full moon.

I have always, ALWAYS said that the Al Asqua mosque and the Dome of the Rock should be demolished completely. Yes, that would upset a few of the crazies, but they're already upset. Make sure not to do it on a full moon.

of course you would, jew. Hey, maybe we can put them in camps and send them to the "showers" too, eh?

Not sure what Shogun is preaching because I ignore his posts on Israeli thread.

However, what ignorant antisemites ignore is:
(1) East Jerusalem (as was all off Jerusalem even in the 1800s) was majority Jewish until the '48 war!
(2) The Temple Mount is the most central part of Judaism dating back 3,000 years.
(3) Even though its the central part of Judaism, the Jews gave control over the Temple Mount to the Warrif (Muslim religious authorities).
(4) The agreement between the Jews and the Muslims were that Jews and other NON-MUSLIMS CAN (which I did personally myself) visit the Temple Mount on specifed times. However, only Muslims can pray their, dispite it being the heart of Judaism!
(5) The launch of the 2nd Intifada was not just because Sharon was visiting the Temple Mount, but when he was going to visit it. He was doing it according to the agreement and the MUSLIMS attacked first!
(6) In this incident, the MUSLIMS attacked, not the other way around!
(7) So what if Jews are moving into East Jerusalem or even the West Bank. Muslims have been creating settlements in Israel for a long time. If land exchanges hands, the Jews should NOT have to leave, rather they remain on their land, but under Palestinian rule and with Palestinian citizenship!

What he said.

On a side note, the best move for both parties would be to agree to some sort of outside party to administer the site.

facts are facts, home slice. I guess you'll have to forgive me for not considering the bible as historic fact as much as you do. And, even if islam was invented in 622 the FACT remains that the muslim holy sight has been there far longer than any jewish holy site.

youre fucking stupid! how the hell was the mosque of omar which was built in 1193 AD there before the first temple which was built in 960 BCE and the second temple which was built in 516 BCE and expanded on in 19 BCE?

and then tell me about how a religion which was invented in 622 had any holy sites prior to its invention?

the mosque of omar was built some 500+ years after the founding of islam, on top of the ruins of the second temple. how did the ruins of the second temple magicaly appear under the mosque of omar you brain dead idiot?

good gawd, now go grunt in front of the mirror some more and convince youreself that youre something more than a god-damned ignorant pinhead.

Last edited:

(1) East Jerusalem (as was all off Jerusalem even in the 1800s) was majority Jewish until the '48 war!
(2) The Temple Mount is the most central part of Judaism dating back 3,000 years.
(3) Even though its the central part of Judaism, the Jews gave control over the Temple Mount to the Warrif (Muslim religious authorities).
(4) The agreement between the Jews and the Muslims were that Jews and other NON-MUSLIMS CAN (which I did personally myself) visit the Temple Mount on specifed times. However, only Muslims can pray their, dispite it being the heart of Judaism!
(5) The launch of the 2nd Intifada was not just because Sharon was visiting the Temple Mount, but when he was going to visit it. He was doing it according to the agreement and the MUSLIMS attacked first!
(7) So what if Jews are moving into East Jerusalem or even the West Bank. Muslims have been creating settlements in Israel for a long time. If land exchanges hands, the Jews should NOT have to leave, rather they remain on their land, but under Palestinian rule and with Palestinian citizenship!

What he said.

On a side note, the best move for both parties would be to agree to some sort of outside party to administer the site.

no, the best move would be to the them figure out their own shit and stay the fuck outa the way.

What he said.

no, the best move would be to the them figure out their own shit and stay the fuck outa the way.

That argument is as weak as Shogun's. The fact that a monument holy to Islam exists on the site today does not deny the site's significance to the Jewish people. At the same time, dysfunction among the Palestinians does not give a group a right to their holy sites.

What he said.

That argument is as weak as Shogun's. The fact that a monument holy to Islam exists on the site today does not deny the site's significance to the Jewish people. At the same time, dysfunction among the Palestinians does not give a group a right to their holy sites.

meddling in their affairs only feeds the fire. they are capable of handling their own disputs, they dont need outsiders stepping in to control their destinies.

of course you would, jew. Hey, maybe we can put them in camps and send them to the "showers" too, eh?

It's disgusting that you would compare my desire for the removal of a building with the rounding up and destruction of millions of people via the holocaust. You are about as intelligent and Chris and Sealybobo, aren't you?

they could remove it brick by brick and rebuild it someplace else. ive always thought it a bit odd that the mohmmadan would consider the site of a jewish temple to be holy.

when the muslims won jerusalem, they stuck a mosque over the holiest site in the jewish religion.

the jews won it back and allowed the mosque to say.

the muslims didn't even let jews go to the Temple Mount when they had it.

Why the whining now?

oh yeah...

Do you realize he fire storm that would create! Heck even Indonesia might try to invade Israel!

What he said.

Why would that work? What country do you know allows an outside party to administer territory within their national capital?
The Temple Mount is currently administrered by Arabs. Israel sends in police when Arabs misbehave, like this incident.
But they should kick their miserable asses off the mount entirely as the arabs are busy undermining it and destroy the historical record.
Do you know a nation that would tolerate a minority population destroying its historical sites?

youre fucking stupid! how the hell was the mosque of omar which was built in 1193 AD there before the first temple which was built in 960 BCE and the second temple which was built in 516 BCE and expanded on in 19 BCE?

and then tell me about how a religion which was invented in 622 had any holy sites prior to its invention?

the mosque of omar was built some 500+ years after the founding of islam, on top of the ruins of the second temple. how did the ruins of the second temple magicaly appear under the mosque of omar you brain dead idiot?

good gawd, now go grunt in front of the mirror some more and convince youreself that youre something more than a god-damned ignorant pinhead.

again, facts are facts. It's no skin off of my nuts if you are too damn dumb to know how to tally years.

:rofl:

It was completed in 691,

Dome of the Rock - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sorry, chunky, rabid sucking of jewish cock just doesn't impress me like it does the holders of your personal salvation.

:thup:

What he said.

But the presence of the holy muslim site DOES invalidate any desire to construct the third temple of solomon without necessitating the destruction of a thousand year old venerated site. If the land is holy to jews then too fucking bad.

Like I said above... it all ends and temple mount one way or the other. Itch the scratch if you want to but don't cry when you bleed.

It's disgusting that you would compare my desire for the removal of a building with the rounding up and destruction of millions of people via the holocaust. You are about as intelligent and Chris and Sealybobo, aren't you?

OF COURSE you'd think so, JEW! You seem to actually BELIEVE that you are more chosen than everyone else! Of COURSE you'd think that the subjugation of jews is worse than your desire to kill muslims, jew. Who the hell do you think is SURPRISED that you, the guy who says "Fuck em", puts a higher premium on dead jews than dead goyim!

:rofl:

seriously, fat boy. if you didn't have your little jewish common denominator all these people you expect to leap onto your bandwagon would be telling you what kind of a creepy fat bastard you are. Thank the burning bush for your team jersey, eh jew?

when the muslims won jerusalem, they stuck a mosque over the holiest site in the jewish religion.

the jews won it back and allowed the mosque to say.

the muslims didn't even let jews go to the Temple Mount when they had it.

Why the whining now?

oh yeah...

yea Jill! Those ******* should have been happy we let them off the farm in 1896 too!

push this one, Jillybean. nations are never static.

What he said.

Why would that work? What country do you know allows an outside party to administer territory within their national capital?
The Temple Mount is currently administrered by Arabs. Israel sends in police when Arabs misbehave, like this incident.
But they should kick their miserable asses off the mount entirely as the arabs are busy undermining it and destroy the historical record.
Do you know a nation that would tolerate a minority population destroying its historical sites?

HA!

shocker.. a jew suggests that muslims misbehaved DESPITE posted evidence from the fucking JEW POST clarifying that this was, in fact, the product of JEWISH agitation!

It just doesn't get any clearer than this, folks.... This guy and DavidS convey exactly why jews demand the rationalization of another Canaanization.

Forum List

Back