And so it begins: Zionists begin campaign to claim Temple Mount

A bunch of fuckin' toddlers if you ask me!

kids_fighting_over_toy.jpg

Indeed. and there will continue to remain no reason to SHARE ANYTHING as long as one ethnicity is favored over the other. Hell, if the US were still waving a WHITE AMERICA flag around we'd see the same shit here every time a black man applied for a white collar job. The irony being the rationalization of a JEWISH state rather than ethnic equality.

I personally don't favor either ethnicity...just as I don't favor one of my sons.

When they are fighting about a toy, I just take it away.

now extrapolate your solution and enjoy your shiny new Scarlet A. Clearly, you want nothing more than to see dead jews being exterminated.

A bunch of fuckin' toddlers if you ask me!

kids_fighting_over_toy.jpg

Indeed. and there will continue to remain no reason to SHARE ANYTHING as long as one ethnicity is favored over the other. Hell, if the US were still waving a WHITE AMERICA flag around we'd see the same shit here every time a black man applied for a white collar job. The irony being the rationalization of a JEWISH state rather than ethnic equality.

I personally don't favor either ethnicity...just as I don't favor one of my sons.

Do you think millenia-old symbols are "toys"?? Wow.
Is there anything you feel is worth fighting over? Anything at all?

See what I mean, Xotoxi? These are hateful, violent jews who have nothing other than racial purity in mind. If Rabbi were caucasian his ass would have been piled on already; and for good reason. But, because he is jewish he KNOWS you won't reply and EXPECTS a blank check to treat israel's ****** class like Germany did theirs in WW2.

Ghook and Rabbi don't care about ethnic equality until the topic is jews anywhere else in the world. In Israel they demand no less than the exact same thing Hitler hoped to achieve. This is why the concept of ethnic equality incites such a negative reaction, ironically.

and, consequently, why you are now on the anti semite list being forwarded to the mossad mail serv.

Yeah...I think we should bomb the fuck out of these millenia-old symbols, so we could get the Jews and Muslims out of the stone age.

Or...maybe both sides can learn to act maturely and stop bickering like a bunch of schoolgirls about a hot guy.

See what I mean, Xotoxi? These are hateful, violent jews who have nothing other than racial purity in mind. If Rabbi were caucasian his ass would have been piled on already; and for good reason. But, because he is jewish he KNOWS you won't reply and EXPECTS a blank check to treat israel's ****** class like Germany did theirs in WW2.

Ghook and Rabbi don't care about ethnic equality until the topic is jews anywhere else in the world. In Israel they demand no less than the exact same thing Hitler hoped to achieve. This is why the concept of ethnic equality incites such a negative reaction, ironically.

and, consequently, why you are now on the anti semite list being forwarded to the mossad mail serv.

Oh...I'll respond. I have no tolerance for any ethnicity or nation that thinks that they are better or more entitled than others.

Yeah...I think we should bomb the fuck out of these millenia-old symbols, so we could get the Jews and Muslims out of the stone age.

Or...maybe both sides can learn to act maturely and stop bickering like a bunch of schoolgirls about a hot guy.

Good.
We can burn the Declaration of Independence, the US Constitution, and all copies of tthe Koran as well. That'll show everyone!

the Constitution is exactly what allows your jewish ass to enjoy the kind of equality that you'd never stand for in israel, dummy. Watching your kind rationalize jewish ethnic hate is three shades of hilarious.

you can use whatever nomenclature fits your racist schema, dude. Hell, you also call dead pali children terrorists and unborn arabs "one kill" so who do you think you are really surprising?

Good.
We can burn the Declaration of Independence, the US Constitution, and all copies of tthe Koran as well. That'll show everyone!

Are there two groups fighting over those things you mentioned? Is there another country laying claim to the Declaration of Independence?

I'm thinking no.

But if there was, something would need to be worked out, or it would have to be shared.

What is your feeling about the Temple Mount? As a Jew, is it important to you? Would you be upset if it was taken from you or you were forbidden to go there?

Well, a muslim likely feels the same way about it.

Good.

Are there two groups fighting over those things you mentioned? Is there another country laying claim to the Declaration of Independence?

I'm thinking no.

But if there was, something would need to be worked out, or it would have to be shared.

What is your feeling about the Temple Mount? As a Jew, is it important to you? Would you be upset if it was taken from you or you were forbidden to go there?

Well, a muslim likely feels the same way about it.

Geez what an ignorant dickhead you are.
No Muslim has been barred, ever, from going to the Temple Mount. Except maybe when Jordan controlled it. But they did bar Jews.
How important do you think it would be if you were barred from, say, polling places?
And the radical Muslims want to basically tear up the Declaration. Let's just bury the thing and call it even, OK?

You mellow dramatic zionist jews are so full of shit. If Temple mount were demolished and given over to build the next temple f solomon you know goddamn well that we'd see the exact same filtered access that we see already when your kind wants to validate a JEWISH israel. The right of return ONLY applies to jews, eh motherfucker?

Muslims in America enjoy the same amount of ethnic equality that you do, jewface. Consequently, we don't see American muslims out trying to destroy the Constitution. But hey, don't let facts get in the way of your Jewstapo.

oh good gawd, you mean the jews want thier temple back from the mohammdan invaders who built their murder center on top of it, how disgusting!!

You mellow dramatic zionist jews are so full of shit. If Temple mount were demolished and given over to build the next temple f solomon you know goddamn well that we'd see the exact same filtered access that we see already when your kind wants to validate a JEWISH israel. The right of return ONLY applies to jews, eh motherfucker?

Muslims in America enjoy the same amount of ethnic equality that you do, jewface. Consequently, we don't see American muslims out trying to destroy the Constitution. But hey, don't let facts get in the way of your Jewstapo.

Didnt get your meds today, eh Meshuggy?

oh good gawd, you mean the jews want thier temple back from the mohammdan invaders who built their murder center on top of it, how disgusting!!

yup. corpses roll out on the hour every hour!

:cuckoo:

Like I posted above, the muslim holy site has been there FAR longer than both previous jewish temples... but hey.. who needs facts when your kind would rather lynch some sand *******, eh?

Didnt get your meds today, eh Meshuggy?

HA! your reaction to xotoxi really drives home the irony of your input, lil guy. I'm sure some images of dead pali children will reduce your blood pressure, dude. Maybe you should self medicate if you can find some unassuming muslim kids to home Cast Lead.

:thup:

Shogun, Rabbi has shown himself to be the hack that he is. He just admitted in another thread that no matter what Obama does in Afghanistan, he's wrong. So I'm assuming that Rabbi feels the same way about Israel except no matter what they do, they're right.

As for the thread, when the Labor Minister I think it was is saying that the Rabbi words on the issue are dangerous, you know someone fucked up.

Like I posted above, the muslim holy site has been there FAR longer than both previous jewish temples... but hey.. who needs facts when your kind would rather lynch some sand *******, eh?

lol, youre completey fucking stupid if you believe that, islam wasnt even invented till 622 AD, for the love of reason read a fucking book.

Last edited:

lol, youre completey fucking stupid if you believe that, islam wasnt even invented till 622 AD, for the love of reason read a fucking book.

Actually he's completely fucking stupid whether he believes that or not. Really I suspect Meshuggy is actually like a demented 10 year old on school suspension.

ku-klux-klan-salute.jpg

youre such a fucking racist piece of shit.

Forum List

Back