And I'm tired of gangsta hoodie wearer!

literally everyone i grew up with wears hoodies.....even the chixx. hoods up, too. sit down.

I wear hoodies. :eusa_whistle:

I'm sure you're also black and a criminal then.

It would be the logical conclusion. And yet.... and this may shock you, GT... I am neither. :lol:

Like LockeJ said... If I've got the hood up, I always take it down when I am inside... I was raised right... no 'hats or head coverings indoors'.

I wear hoodies. :eusa_whistle:

It would be the logical conclusion. And yet.... and this may shock you, GT... I am neither. :lol:

Like LockeJ said... If I've got the hood up, I always take it down when I am inside... I was raised right... no 'hats or head coverings indoors'.

I'm against that rule.

I disowned all traditional rules that didn't make logical sense.

"If I told you it was "proper" to wear a Cod on your head........would you?" - Alice in Wonderland in response to her mom telling her that she wasn't dressed proper. Perfect.

I throw up my hood sometimes b/c it is comforting for some reason.
I throw up my hood sometimes because it stops my headphone wires from waving all over the place.
I throw up my hood sometimes to give a middle finger to people who think that wearing your hood up in nice weather is somehow indicative of being a hoodlum.

glad that 3rd one works.

I have never met anyone who has a problem with people having their hoods on, though to be courteous, I remove mine when I enter a store. I could understand why it would make a clerk uncomfortable.

Why?

I mean really. Why?

Is the hoody wearer going to draw out a gun with his.......mouth?

Well, you know corner stores get robbed quite often. It's just a courtesy I give to the clerk. Is there something wrong with that?

Cute kid by the way. Congrats.

I'm against that rule.

"If I told you it was "proper" to wear a Cod on your head........would you?" - Alice in Wonderland in response to her mom telling her that she wasn't dressed proper. Perfect.
You big ol' rebel you.:razz::lol:

I have never met anyone who has a problem with people having their hoods on, though to be courteous, I remove mine when I enter a store. I could understand why it would make a clerk uncomfortable.

Why?

I mean really. Why?

Well, you know corner stores get robbed quite often. It's just a courtesy I give to the clerk. Is there something wrong with that?

It makes no logical sense to declare that a "courtesy" in all honesty. It just has no logical backing.

"I am tired of burying young black boys," said Rep. Frederica Wilson of Florida , who represents the district where Martin lived. "No more racial profiling. I'm tired of fighting when the evidence is so clear."
Martin family to join "Million Hoodie March" - CBS News

So now they want a Million Hoodie March?

Why do you think the hoodie wearer was shot?

Some schools are telling students to leave their hooded sweatshirts in their lockers unless they want to be suspended.

The schools say students wearing hoods can conceal their identities from hallway cameras that might catch them cutting class or breaking into a locker.
'Hoodies' banned at some N.J. schools | NJ.com

Honestly why would someone wear a hoodie on a dark street in 70 degree weather other then hiding identity!

AND it isn't a BLACK issue! It is a fact!
More blacks wearing hoodies are more involved in criminal activity then blacks NOT wearing hoodies!

Um....it was raining.

I'm against that rule.

You big ol' rebel you.:razz::lol:

its not rebellion it's correction.

First it was the Hijab.

Now it is the Hoodie.

Add in the perversion of speaking English and I would say that we Americans are a bunch of nosy Asses! Why are you looking at me? Do you need assurance that I am not a threat? Is that why you let the NSA agents feel you up, because you are fearful of the unknown?

I'm against that rule.

It makes sense to me, to remove a head covering when there is no need for it... and inside there is no reason for it.

I throw up my hood sometimes b/c it is comforting for some reason.
I throw up my hood sometimes because it stops my headphone wires from waving all over the place.
I throw up my hood sometimes to give a middle finger to people who think that wearing your hood up in nice weather is somehow indicative of being a hoodlum.

glad that 3rd one works.

Whatever the reason, it does not justify being killed. No need for the hood in a commercial establishment.

Those hoodies are here to stay. Even if they get them out of the schools, it is now a staple. Kids just have hoodies in their wardrobe.

I'm against that rule.

It makes sense to me, to remove a head covering when there is no need for it... and inside there is no reason for it.

To remove it as being a courtesy makes no logical sense. It's only conforming to some past traditional norms that, still, don't have hard logic behind them.

And there's reason for them indoors, to have a good nap during the day, for example......to sweat more during a workout.........to stop head-phone wires from over dangling........not that there needs to be a reason.

Why?

I mean really. Why?

It makes no logical sense to declare that a "courtesy" in all honesty. It just has no logical backing.

It's plenty logical. How is it not a courtesy? I'm trying to be respectful of others. Stores get robbed often by hooded robbers, it's not a rule dude, it's a courtesy.

I cannot believe I am arguing about this. I don't care if you wear a hoodie and you shouldn't care how I show courtesy to others.

Don't take this as I'm mad or anything like that, I'm just surprised at the shit people can find to debate about, that's all.

Boy it didn't take the CONZ long at all to start blaming the murder victim for his murder.

I was wondering when they would find a thinly veiled racist talking point they could rally behind.

You're such a lying fucking hack!! I've just read all 3 pages of this thread and what you've done is take ONE person's statement and applied it to EVERYBODY you disagree with. So far NOT ONE conservative poster has agreed with Healthmyths, yet you castigate and convict ALL of us for HIS WORDS.

You've got the perfect screen name, you lying piece of dogshit, and a pretty apt avatar, to boot. Got that mouth wide open to suck some more partisan DICK!

It's plenty logical. How is it not a courtesy? I'm trying to be respectful of others. Stores get robbed often by hooded robbers, it's not a rule dude, it's a courtesy.

I cannot believe I am arguing about this. I don't care if you wear a hoodie and you shouldn't care how I show courtesy to others.

Don't take this as I'm mad or anything like that, I'm just surprised at the shit people can find to debate about, that's all.

Stores don't even get robbed all of the time - some never in their existence, others a few tops. Stereotyping everyone coming through the door with a hood up as a potential robber is stupid, it is not logical - thus not a courtesy to take it off.

I'm not debating it, it's just the truth.

I also don't think to take a hat off at the dinner table - and won the tit-for-tat abo0t that one day with my Gram. She ended up agreeing - the only reason she wanted it off was tradition but she didn't know why else. She said it was something in the church where the Priest wanted to be able to see your eyes or some shit - thus the "courtesy" of doing it was born.

I'm against that rule.

To remove it as being a courtesy makes no logical sense. It's only conforming to some past traditional norms that, still, don't have hard logic behind them.

And there's reason for them indoors, to have a good nap during the day, for example......to sweat more during a workout.........to stop head-phone wires from over dangling........not that there needs to be a reason.

I've worn one during an exercise class, and I sometimes have my hoodie on in bed in winter if it's seriously cold... and I have the hood up in bed. :lol: To me, it's courtesy to take the hood down inside... I'm not judging you for not doing so, it would be cool if you treated others with the same respect.

Stores don't even get robbed all of the time - some never in their existence, others a few tops. Stereotyping everyone coming through the door with a hood up as a potential robber is stupid, it is not logical - thus not a courtesy to take it off.

I'm not debating it, it's just the truth.
Whatever's clever, man. It may not be logical but I have noticed the clerks watch you more when wearing hoodies. But oh well....

I've worn one during an exercise class, and I sometimes have my hoodie on in bed in winter if it's seriously cold... and I have the hood up in bed. :lol: To me, it's courtesy to take the hood down inside... I'm not judging you for not doing so, it would be cool if you treated others with the same respect.

I didnt render personal judgements on anyone.

I said I dont find the logic. I still don't, so I don't observe the traditions.

"I am tired of burying young black boys," said Rep. Frederica Wilson of Florida , who represents the district where Martin lived. "No more racial profiling. I'm tired of fighting when the evidence is so clear."
Martin family to join "Million Hoodie March" - CBS News

So now they want a Million Hoodie March?

Why do you think the hoodie wearer was shot?

Some schools are telling students to leave their hooded sweatshirts in their lockers unless they want to be suspended.

The schools say students wearing hoods can conceal their identities from hallway cameras that might catch them cutting class or breaking into a locker.
'Hoodies' banned at some N.J. schools | NJ.com

Honestly why would someone wear a hoodie on a dark street in 70 degree weather other then hiding identity!

AND it isn't a BLACK issue! It is a fact!
More blacks wearing hoodies are more involved in criminal activity then blacks NOT wearing hoodies!
btw, I just checked. It got down to 55 that night, which is cold if you're a kid from south Florida.

Not only are you stupid, you're also a liar.

Negged.

Forum List

Back