Zone1 And goes like this!

OneIsTheWord

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2022
It goes something like this Genesis chapter 6 verses one through 5. And it says it came to pass when men multiplied on the face of the earth and daughters were born unto them and the sons of God meaning man and the daughters of men meaning women giving birth to humanity our planet, has reached 8 billion people in the face of the planet that is the multiplication, then the Lord say earth multiply, man and women was great on the earth and wickedness was abound and every imagination and thoughts of their hearts was evil.

Then the Lord says I repented from creating man, it grieves the Lord for the existence of man, and then he says I will destroy man who I created from the face of the earth, and it goes on.

In the time of Noah, it was the same as when he was building the Ark. How many months did it take Noah to build the Ark?

Preaching the gospel, In Matthew chapter 24 verse 14 the Lord says, and this gospel of the Kingdom will be preached to all the entire world as a testimony to all nations and then the end shall come, as the same time Noah preached the gospel and then the end came, the deluge.

The principle today is Noah, we're all evangelists and pastors, and creatures are doing the same thing as Noah's days, when that time is finished then we read in Matthew chapter 24 verse 14 as I was saying then the end comes.

tenor (30).gif

It goes something like this Genesis chapter 6 verses one through 5. And it says it came to pass when men multiplied on the face of the earth and daughters were born unto them and the sons of God meaning man and the daughters of men meaning women giving birth to humanity our planet, has reached 8 billion people in the face of the planet that is the multiplication, then the Lord say earth multiply, man and women was great on the earth and wickedness was abound and every imagination and thoughts of their hearts was evil.

Then the Lord says I repented from creating man, it grieves the Lord for the existence of man, and then he says I will destroy man who I created from the face of the earth, and it goes on.

In the time of Noah, it was the same as when he was building the Ark. How many months did it take Noah to build the Ark?

Preaching the gospel, In Matthew chapter 24 verse 14 the Lord says, and this gospel of the Kingdom will be preached to all the entire world as a testimony to all nations and then the end shall come, as the same time Noah preached the gospel and then the end came, the deluge.

The principle today is Noah, we're all evangelists and pastors, and creatures are doing the same thing as Noah's days, when that time is finished then we read in Matthew chapter 24 verse 14 as I was saying then the end comes.

View attachment 876311

is probably based on Rashi (Gen. 6:14) which says it took 120 years to build:

"There are numerous ways by which God could have saved Noah; why, then, did he burden him with this construction of the Ark? So that the men of the generation of the Flood might see him employed on it for 120 years and might ask him, “What do you need this for”? and so that he might answer them, “The Holy One, blessed be He, is about to bring a flood upon the world” — perhaps they might repent (Sanhedrin 108b).

is probably based on Rashi (Gen. 6:14) which says it took 120 years to build:

"There are numerous ways by which God could have saved Noah; why, then, did he burden him with this construction of the Ark? So that the men of the generation of the Flood might see him employed on it for 120 years and might ask him, “What do you need this for”? and so that he might answer them, “The Holy One, blessed be He, is about to bring a flood upon the world” — perhaps they might repent (Sanhedrin 108b).
There is no time it took to build the Ark in any scripture.

There is no time it took to build the Ark in any scripture.
Genesis 5:32

32 After Noah reached 500 years of age, he became father to Shem, Ham, and Jaʹpheth.

Genesis 7:11

11 In the 600th year of Noah’s life, in the second month, on the 17th day of the month, on that day all the springs of the vast watery deep burst open and the floodgates of the heavens were opened.

Genesis 5:32

32 After Noah reached 500 years of age, he became father to Shem, Ham, and Jaʹpheth.

Genesis 7:11

11 In the 600th year of Noah’s life, in the second month, on the 17th day of the month, on that day all the springs of the vast watery deep burst open and the floodgates of the heavens were opened.
Could be. Take this into consideration. From 1900 to 1999 was the 20th Century. And, if you are in your 61st year, you are 60 years old. Perhaps that is what is meant since Gen7:11 didn't say it the same way as in Gen5:32. Sometime between 500 and 600 is more likely as it would not have taken a hundred years to build.

Could be. Take this into consideration. From 1900 to 1999 was the 20th Century. And, if you are in your 61st year, you are 60 years old. Perhaps that is what is meant since Gen7:11 didn't say it the same way as in Gen5:32. Sometime between 500 and 600 is more likely as it would not have taken a hundred years to build.

They borrowed the story from Sumer. The gods got tired of the humans because there were too many of them and were noisy so they flooded the earth.

It goes something like this Genesis chapter 6 verses one through 5.

A rambling OP which I do not really understand , being a simple soul , albeit lovely .

You begin with the Nephilim and then wander off into some other lands .
Where and how did they arrive and what is their relation to the Anunnaki , Elohim or Humans ?
I have fairly shrewd answers , But do you ?

Forum List

Back