Zone1 How would you describe your religious affiliation?

Choose your religious affiliation.

• Other religion (Buddhist, Muslim, Hindu, etc.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't waste my time pondering any of this.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If none of these choices apply, please list what religion you believe in, otherwise your choice should be included in the list below.
I voted atheist since when it comes to the God of the Bible, or of any scripture for that matter, I'm 100% convinced they don't exist and never have. One caveat is that, since I don't know how the universe began, I'm agnostic on a Creator.

I voted atheist since when it comes to the God of the Bible, or of any scripture for that matter, I'm 100% convinced they don't exist and never have. One caveat is that, since I don't know how the universe began, I'm agnostic on a Creator.
Rick Sanchez created our universe. 50 % of our electricity produced is transferred to his car´s battery, which is our universe.

they will over look the fact that donny has broken nearly all commandments & broken every deadly sin as long as they get a ban on abortion & the embassy in jerusalem.
Maybe, horse trading in politics is a time honored tradition. Happens all the time. They're politicians, not saints.

Personally I wish they'd make abortion a misdemeanor. Seems like a good horse trade to me.

Forum List

Back