And another one bites the dust

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i93BJiYLaj8]YouTube - Obama's Idiocracy[/ame]

Kennedy won't run for re-election in RI

Teddy's son has had enough and is quitting, how many dems have packed in the tent now?

Hope & change!

Sad. But one thing I will always love about the kennedy family...is when any one of them was on the ballot...it brought out the meaness of spirit, the bankrupt morality and the pettiness of their opponents.

White trash, middle class wannabees, sociopaths, haters, and people with envy in their hearts...those are only some of the pathetic tools who hate all things Kennedy.

sad

1.) Good riddance to Patrick.

2.) Terry is showing herself to be a nutter quite well in this thread.

3.) More Republicans are still retiring than Democrats, however the Dems are called "the rats who don't want to go down with the sinking ship" for whatever reason. :rolleyes:

No it's more, even Pelosi had the gull to state they won't lose nothing in the election. The same tone as when she had curtains measured. Something is coming down. Maybe I'm right and marshall law is coming. Hell it would only take Israel or Iran to make a move, more unemployment/banking failures across the globe, A terrorist act on our soil. Heck any of these and he will make the move sure as shit.

Wow! Marshal law? Really?

Will somebody please tell me what Marshall or Marshal law is? I have heard of martial law which is related to powers being invested in the military but these other terms are new to me?

Will somebody please tell me what Marshall or Marshal law is? I have heard of martial law which is related to powers being invested in the military but these other terms are new to me?

Everything gets rebuilt for free. It is true, Obama is the Messiah. :razz: :lol:

Rats off a sinking ship.

Yes. They do seem to be bailing off the good ship Obama in record numbers.

The Kennedy name doesn't mean much anymore and with Uncle Ted gone, mayby this Kennedy has decided to go out in the real world and get a real job?? That would be a kicker wouldn't it???

Or mayby he had a better offer to become a lobbyist????

The Kennedy name doesn't mean much anymore and with Uncle Ted gone, mayby this Kennedy has decided to go out in the real world and get a real job?? That would be a kicker wouldn't it???

If the Dems are bailing in record numbers then the Republicans are exceeding world record numbers.

But it's comments like the one above is what happens when you're not exactly informed and listen to the spin in the media and believe it.

If the Dems are bailing in record numbers then the Republicans are exceeding world record numbers.

But it's comments like the one above is what happens when you're not exactly informed and listen to the spin in the media and believe it.

Your right. I did kinda overstate the record part but its kinda hard to miss all the retirees on the news every night.

You do watch the news??

Last edited:

Forum List

Back