And another one bites the dust

Kinda hard to miss all the retiree's on the news every night.

Do you watch the news????

The Fix - Lincoln Diaz-Balart to retire

There are now 31 total retirements in the House -- 18 on the Republican side and 13 for Democrats.

Thanks for the info Dog. (I can call you Dog, I hope??)

I knew there were Dem and Rep retirements but didn't realize so many Reps were going that route.

The Dems I can understand because I think many of them don't think they can get re-elected. But, Wow, so may Reps. Any idea why??

I knew there were Dem and Rep retirements but didn't realize so many Reps were going that route.

The Dems I can understand because I think many of them don't think they can get re-elected. But, Wow, so may Reps. Any idea why??

Feel free to call me Dog. :lol:

And various reasons. Some of them are getting too old that they don't even want to run anymore. Some have horrible reelection chances.

Although Patrick Kennedy for example wasn't very well liked in a recent poll, he probably would of won reelection in November.

Feel free to call me Dog. :lol:

And various reasons. Some of them are getting too old that they don't even want to run anymore. Some have horrible reelection chances.

Although Patrick Kennedy for example wasn't very well liked in a recent poll, he probably would of won reelection in November.

Thanks.

Your probably right. I guess we all want to retire at some point.

Too bad you and I won't be able to retire with the same perks these assholes will get. Courtesy of we the taxpayers. They sure took care of themselves at our expense.

Thanks.

Your probably right. I guess we all want to retire at some point.

Too bad you and I won't be able to retire with the same perks these assholes will get. Courtesy of we the taxpayers. They sure took care of themselves at our expense.

Everyone but Robert Byrd. :lol:

And probably not. They made sure that for all their years of "service" to the American People got them a nice payment on the backend.

Kennedy won't run for re-election in RI

Teddy's son has had enough and is quitting, how many dems have packed in the tent now?

Hope & change!

Sad. But one thing I will always love about the kennedy family...is when any one of them was on the ballot...it brought out the meaness of spirit, the bankrupt morality and the pettiness of their opponents.

White trash, middle class wannabees, sociopaths, haters, and people with envy in their hearts...those are only some of the pathetic tools who hate all things Kennedy.

sad

Tell me ... are you a life-long New England resident? Cause really, they're some of the few left who really care anything about the Kennedy name these days. The Kennedy's think of themselves as American royalty, but they are not. I don't hate all things Kennedy, but the name means less and less as time marches on.

A troubled soul, Pat Kennedy is. A former (?) alcoholic and substance abuser who no longer has daddy watching out for him. He knew he didn't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning that election. 66% unfavorable rating in RI. I don't think so!

I agree with the folks in this thread who claim the Dems are jumping the sinking ship.

No it's more, even Pelosi had the gull to state they won't lose nothing in the election. The same tone as when she had curtains measured. Something is coming down. Maybe I'm right and marshall law is coming. Hell it would only take Israel or Iran to make a move, more unemployment/banking failures across the globe, A terrorist act on our soil. Heck any of these and he will make the move sure as shit.

Both parties seem to be cleaning out their liabilities.

Politics as usual has been replaced with character assassinations.

What was once the opposition is now the enemy.

People in the halls of congress want to kick each others' asses instead of work out compromises that will solve the problems these schmucks caused in the first place.

Instead of doing the work needed to end job losses we get posturing and attempts to make the other side look argumentative and partisan.

Is there any wonder there is a pervasive attitude in voters to throw the bums out.

hmmmmmmm

End of the line for Patrick Kennedy - BostonHerald.com

Bringing down the curtain - at least for now - on Camelot and one of the most storied political dynasties in the nation’s history, U.S. Rep. Patrick Kennedy, son of the late Sen. Edward M. Kennedy, says he is not running for re-election.

In a taped message intended for broadcast Sunday night and obtained by the Herald, the R.I. Democrat, looking haggard and speaking directly into the camera, said it was time to leave Congress after 16 years.

Not a huge surprise. His poll numbers weren't very good either. I think there is already a thread on this though Del since I already responded to this topic previously. :lol:

Kennedy won't run for re-election in RI

Teddy's son has had enough and is quitting, how many dems have packed in the tent now?

Hope & change!

Sad. But one thing I will always love about the kennedy family...is when any one of them was on the ballot...it brought out the meaness of spirit, the bankrupt morality and the pettiness of their opponents.

White trash, middle class wannabees, sociopaths, haters, and people with envy in their hearts...those are only some of the pathetic tools who hate all things Kennedy.

sad

Are you saying the Democrats hated the Kennedy family?

Bringing down the curtain - at least for now - on Camelot and one of the most storied political dynasties in the nation’s history, U.S. Rep. Patrick Kennedy, son of the late Sen. Edward M. Kennedy, says he is not running for re-election.

Good riddance, since the last member of the Kennedy Clan that was worth a damn died in 1963, since then that pack of amoral miscreants have just been a scourge upon the United States.

Good riddance, since the last member of the Kennedy Clan that was worth a damn died in 1963, since then that pack of amoral miscreants have just been a scourge upon the United States.

I understand you don't like Ted Kennedy.

But you consider Robert F. Kennedy to be a amoral miscreant?

Same thing for Eunice Kennedy Shriver who is considered the founder of the Special Olympics?

I have no idea what you have against Rosemary Kennedy either.

And what was so wrong about JFK. Jr? I guess you find something wrong about working your way up in the ladder politically instead of using your father's coattails to be wrong.

I could go on. But my point is, don't make such ignorant statements.

I understand you don't like Ted Kennedy.
That's somewhat of an understatement

But you consider Robert F. Kennedy to be a amoral miscreant?
Of course....he was an opportunistic little worm that wasn't qualified to shine his older brothers shoes let alone hold any public office.

Same thing for Eunice Kennedy Shriver who is considered the founder of the Special Olympics?

I have no idea what you have against Rosemary Kennedy either.

And what was so wrong about JFK. Jr? I guess you find something wrong about working your way up in the ladder politically instead of using your father's coattails to be wrong.
I could care less about any of them, if you or they are offended by my statement that's just too damn bad.

I could go on.
Don't bother, since I don't really care what you think.

But my point is, don't make such ignorant statements.
Is that some kind of code language for don't say anything you don't agree with? sorry I don't take orders from the likes of you.

No it's more, even Pelosi had the gull to state they won't lose nothing in the election. The same tone as when she had curtains measured. Something is coming down. Maybe I'm right and marshall law is coming. Hell it would only take Israel or Iran to make a move, more unemployment/banking failures across the globe, A terrorist act on our soil. Heck any of these and he will make the move sure as shit.

Wow! Marshal law? Really?

Who is Marshal? I didn't vote for him.

We all know she meant Martial Law - meaning a coup by some group; since Pelosi was mentioned then she means to infer BH Obama would be the next King of America.

The more probable scenario would be the Democrats see catastrophe on the horizon, perhaps one they are manufacturing, and want to be out of office at the moment it arrive so they can "Blame Boooosh" as it were.

16 years is long enough for anyone.

Thank you for your hard work, dedication and service.

Goodbye, don't slam the door on your way out.

hmmmmmmm

End of the line for Patrick Kennedy - BostonHerald.com

In a taped message intended for broadcast Sunday night and obtained by the Herald, the R.I. Democrat, looking haggard and speaking directly into the camera, said it was time to leave Congress after 16 years.
He has been looking haggard lately. Makes you wonder if there is a controversy in his life that is about to explode before the public eye.

I hope this is the last we have to hear from any of these Kennedy pukes and having them sucking off the taxpayers for years..

nothing but a bunch of low lifes in that CLAN.

Forum List

Back