And another one bites the dust

Makes me wonder what in the hell is going on behind the scenes.

No I think there is a lot more in play behind the scenes, something is coming, and they don't want a part of it. Something big!

No it's more, even Pelosi had the gull to state they won't lose nothing in the election. The same tone as when she had curtains measured. Something is coming down. Maybe I'm right and marshall law is coming. Hell it would only take Israel or Iran to make a move, more unemployment/banking failures across the globe, A terrorist act on our soil. Heck any of these and he will make the move sure as shit.

He at last figured out that work is the curse of the drinking class. Or, he probaly did something stupid, again, and is doing his best to run and hide.

No it's more, even Pelosi had the gull to state they won't lose nothing in the election. The same tone as when she had curtains measured. Something is coming down. Maybe I'm right and marshall law is coming. Hell it would only take Israel or Iran to make a move, more unemployment/banking failures across the globe, A terrorist act on our soil. Heck any of these and he will make the move sure as shit.

Wow! Marshal law? Really?

ask me again within 2 years.

:lol::lol::lol:
I didn't know you were a foiler!

Who is Marshal? I didn't vote for him.

Terral is on line one for you. I think he's calling from the FEMA prison camp.

Who is Marshal? I didn't vote for him.

:eusa_shhh:

It's funny ...

You seriously think that Obama who thinks he is the "ONE" will just decide to obey our constitution all of a sudden? You think Pelosi will accept being voted out or even take that chance? Has nothing to do of being a foiler it has everything to do with understanding the Mental Illness that they have. Again, you watch. I could be wrong, but the tea leaves are surely steeped to this outcome.

no fema camp lol, just an emergency to were elections are put on hold.

You seriously think that Obama who thinks he is the "ONE" will just decide to obey our constitution all of a sudden? You think Pelosi will accept being voted out or even take that chance? Has nothing to do of being a foiler it has everything to do with understanding the Mental Illness that they have. Again, you watch. I could be wrong, but the tea leaves are surely steeped to this outcome.

We have had a peaceful transition of power for almost 250 years. I don't see that changing.

no fema camp lol, just an emergency to were elections are put on hold.

Are you Terral's sock puppet?

Forum List

Back