And another one bites the dust

I hope this is the last we have to hear from any of these Kennedy pukes and having them sucking off the taxpayers for years..

nothing but a bunch of low lifes in that CLAN.

See post #55. Don't be immature and ignorant.

LOL, I don't think I'll live my life by advice you give to me, thanks.

Oh gee, because the woman who helped to start the Special Olympics is a low life. And what have you done with your life to help others? :eusa_eh:

I hope this is the last we have to hear from any of these Kennedy pukes and having them sucking off the taxpayers for years..

nothing but a bunch of low lifes in that CLAN.
The Kennedy's have evolved downward into sheer stupidity. At least JFK had a brain, and some huge balls.

The Kennedy's have been reduced to nothing more than Caroline babbling on about:

Well, ya know?....and, and, and, ya' know?.......but, but, but, ya' know?......weeell, ya' know?....and then, well, ya' know?

Sad really!

LOL, I don't think I'll live my life by advice you give to me, thanks.

Oh gee, because the woman who helped to start the Special Olympics is a low life. And what have you done with your life to help others? :eusa_eh:

give us a break, we are talking about the Kennedy side of the family. You won't shut people up with this tactic.

There's really no point in talking to Kennedy worshipers, they're worse than Scientologists.

give us a break, we are talking about the Kennedy side of the family. You won't shut people up with this tactic.

The Kennedy Side of the family?

Her name was Eunice Kennedy Shriver. She was the younger sister of JFK. She didn't marry into the family you idiot.

The Kennedy Side of the family?

Her name was Eunice Kennedy Shriver. She was the younger sister of JFK. She didn't marry into the family you idiot.

lol, I edited my post after I saw what I wrote, but if you still want to go with calling me an idiot, have it.

The MAJORITY of the Kennedy's were drunks, rapist, murderers, drug addicts and a few did nothing to but suck off the taxpayers tit for a living. but you just go right on making them out to be the Royal Family. The majority of the people know the Real Truth about them.

lol, I edited my post after I saw what I wrote, but if you still want to go with calling me an idiot, have it.

The MAJORITY of the Kennedy's were drunks, rapist, murderers, drug addicts and a few did nothing to but suck off the taxpayers tit for a living. but you just go right on making them out to be the Royal Family. The majority of the people know the Real Truth about them.

I've heard of drunks. But rapists, murderers, and drug addicts? Got a link for that one.

I've heard of drunks. But rapists, murderers, and drug addicts? Got a link for that one.

USATODAY.com - Rep. Patrick Kennedy to enter drug rehab

WASHINGTON (AP) — A middle-of-the-night car crash near the Capitol that Rep. Patrick Kennedy cannot even remember persuaded the congressman to make hasty arrangements to enter a Minnesota rehab facility.
"That's not how I want to live my life," declared Kennedy, D-R.I., who has wrestled with depression and drug addiction since his teens.

The son of Massachusetts Sen. Edward M. Kennedy entered treatment Friday night at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., where he has previously been treated for addiction to prescription pain medication.

"I struggle every day with this disease, as do millions of Americans," he said.

His one-car accident about 3 a.m. Thursday was the talk of the capital, with police saying he appeared to be intoxicated but Kennedy saying later that day that he had had nothing to drink.

"I've been fighting this chronic disease since I was a young man, and have aggressively and periodically sought treatment so that I can live a full and productive life," he said at a Capitol Hill news conference Friday.

The trip to the Mayo Clinic is Kennedy's second in less than five months. He went there over Christmas and said he returned to Congress "reinvigorated and healthy."

"Of course, in every recovery, each day has its ups and downs, but I have been strong, focused and productive since my return," Kennedy said.

Capitol Police cited Kennedy with three traffic violations and said Friday their investigation was continuing. He promised to cooperate with police.

The accident sparked allegations that Kennedy was drinking and had received special treatment by police. He said he could not recall the accident.

"I simply do not remember getting out of bed, being pulled over by the police, or being cited for three driving infractions," he said.

As Kennedy, 38, left the lectern, he shook his head when asked if he might resign.

"I need to stay in the fight," said the congressman, who was elected in 1994. He did not take other questions.

As a high school senior, the congressman was treated at a drug rehabilitation clinic before he went to Providence College. He has said he wants to end the stigma of mental health problems, and he has been praised by mental health professionals for being open about his struggles with depression, alcoholism and substance abuse. He has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder.

"I hope that my openness today and in the past, and my acknowledgment that I need help, will give others the courage to get help if they need it," he said Friday.

The congressman's father issued a statement saying he was proud of his son for admitting his problem and taking steps to correct it.

According to the police report, Patrick Kennedy drove his green 1997 Ford Mustang convertible into a security barrier near the Capitol. The officer listed alcohol influence as a contributing factor in the crash and noted that Kennedy was "ability impaired," with red, watery eyes, slurred speech and unsteady balance.

However, Kennedy said he had taken a sleeping pill and another drug that can cause drowsiness before the accident but had not been drinking alcohol.

Kennedy told the police officer he was "headed to the Capitol to make a vote," the report said. He was cited for failure to keep in the proper lane, traveling at "unreasonable speed" and failing to "give full time and attention" to operating his vehicle.

Louis P. Cannon, president of the Washington chapter of the Fraternal Order of Police, who was not on the scene, said the officers involved in the accident were instructed by an official "above the rank of patrolman" to take Kennedy home and that no sobriety tests were conducted at the scene.

"I never asked for any preferential treatment," Kennedy told reporters as he left his congressional office Thursday night.

It was Kennedy's second auto crash in three weeks. His car struck the rear passenger door of a car while he was making a left turn from a roadway into a pharmacy in Portsmouth, R.I., according to a police report on the April 15 accident. No injuries were reported and Kennedy was not cited.

I don't need a link about Patrick Kennedy, I know all about the guy. He's from my state.

But that doesn't make the majority of them to be Drug Addicts, Rapists, and Murderers.

Also, you cannot post full news articles due to copyright.

how old are you? I thought you were up on all the things in the Kennedy clan.

You're the one who called the majority of them rapists, murderers, drunks, drug addicts, and using the taxpayer. I want links for you to back up those assertions.

You're the one who called the majority of them rapists, murderers, drunks, drug addicts, and using the taxpayer. I want links for you to back up those assertions.

go do your own homework. my links are a long life of having to hear about these pukes.:lol:

William kennedy smith raped a girl and got away with it, alla OJ. Robert Kennedy's son david died of a drug overdose

William kennedy smith raped a girl and got away with it, alla OJ. Robert Kennedy's son david died of a drug overdose

and don't forget the Duke of Chappaquiddick running his car into a tidal channel and then leaving his lady friend to drown........ ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNQRfBAzSzo]YouTube - Queen - Another One Bites The Dust[/ame]

and don't forget the Duke of Chappaquiddick running his car into a tidal channel and then leaving his lady friend to drown........ ;)

well everyone knows that story. I did forget to say that Teddy supplied William with the alcohol that led to the rape.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back