Haley tells the truth about racism in America

It is most commonly used to refer to unmarried mothers.

Was that what you were referencing ? The Obamas are married.

Do you just not know how to use appropriated black slang?

Or are you just a garden variety racist…

The last is rhetorical. You are
He never learned street eaze.

I’d be curious to see in what context she did that.

I am aware that Fox News used that term and had to apologize for it.

You should as well
Fox News used “baby momma” which she didnt say

But “baby daddy” is functionally the same thing

And if its not an insult when blacks say it its not an insult for anyone

Fox News used “baby momma” which she didnt say

But “baby daddy” is functionally the same thing

And if its not an insult when blacks say it its not an insult for anyone
Except she didn’t even say that.

She referred to Barack as her “baby’S daddy”

As noted. Fox apologized for being racist.

You need to do so as well

Except she didn’t even say that.

She referred to Barack as her “baby’S daddy”

As noted. Fox apologized for being racist.

You need to do so as well
So you are objecting to a missing apostrophe S?

Ok, I can live with that

Last edited:
So you are objecting to a missing apostrophe S?

Ok, I can live with that
Yes. It changes the meaning.

Not only did you lie once(she did not say “baby moma” ) you lied about her saying “baby daddy”

She said “my baby’s daddy”

Yes that is completely different

Fox had the good sense to apologize for that racist comment

Do you ?

No it doesent

It means the same thing either way
So jackass it does. You lied twice and refuse to apologize.

Even Fox had the good sense to apologize

Racists like you just double down

You missed the point. The point was that we clearly have come a very long way since the days of slavery and Jim Crow. Instead of continuing down the same forward path, the left became more militant about race, which has made the division worse, not better. Now we are talking about paying reparations, which is 5 steps too far.

Oh, I missed the point did I?

What's the point? "Democrats bad, uggh uggh"???

Obama becoming president showed the US has come a long way since slavery, rather than Obama getting in and everything getting worse.

If people forget all the stuff that's happened in the recent past, just so they can say things like "It's Obama's fault there's racism", then they're being dishonest and ignorant.

What happened in LA in the 1980s? Obama's fault? Fuck me.

So jackass it does. You lied twice and refuse to apologize.

Even Fox had the good sense to apologize

Racists like you just double down
I have not lied once

And have nothing to apologize for

The division started in 1776.
Nah, it started with African slave traders.

But seriously, ingroup bias is a normal thing for all races. In recent history, however, Obama and his friends did push a lot of race baiting narratives, particularly with the Trayvon nonsense.

But seriously, ingroup bias is a normal thing for all races. In recent history, however, Obama and his friends did push a lot of race baiting narratives, particularly with the Trayvon nonsense.
Bullshit

The Portuguese or the Dutch slave traders?

Trayvon Martin. He was just an innocent, skinny kid with car door ears.

Obama wasn't a racist, but perhaps you are.

yes indeed, racism never did exist in the USA until Oblama... :auiqs.jpg:

I can imagine a lot of people rolling around on the floor laughing their guts out.

""With Obama, if you go back. That’s when we really started to feel the division,” Haley said."

I'm sure all these minorities never felt any division before Obama came along, I reckon the slaves never even noticed that slaves were only black and the owners were only white.

Yep, no racism before Obama.... Brown v. Board of Education didn't even happen.

Yup. All those birthers were just the icing on the cake of uppity resentment.

Who forgives them? I'm okay with saying the Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy are shit people from a shit culture. How about you pretend internet tough guy? :dunno:

I'll even go further. I think every little American child should learn what pieces of shit Jefferson Davis and Robert E Lee and their shit southern white democratic culture were.

And many in VA fought with the British against the patriots.

Telling the truth about the history of America and the relocation of memorials to private curation are not acts dissing your feelings.

I notice that she also said:

“Everybody is at fault. I’m not saying one person did this..."

That's "the truth" too, right?

Haley should also tell the truth about having 2 cocks in her mouth while she was married.

....because there was hardly any racism before Obama. LOL.

Right so...

There was no racism in America until Obama came along....

Are we fucking serious..

Really?

Maybe if he could magically make himself Caucasian

He was responsible for the blatant racism we now see … because he was a black man in the White House and that made racists CRAZY

OMG. Remember when she wanted to deport Rafael Warnock? Damn ... She really is stupid.

Given the chance to do what exactly?
I can’t for the life of me figure out why racism exists…I mean with the level of productivity, the respect for law and order, the sound decision making, the positive contributions coming from dark people in general…I mean WTF!
I don’t understand why we all don’t want to live in East Los Angeles, Compton, Baltimore, St Louis, Chicago with the amazing human beings who reside there….FUCK! None of this racism shit makes sense.

I can’t for the life of me figure out why racism exists…I mean with the level of productivity, the respect for law and order, the sound decision making, the positive contributions coming from dark people in general…I mean WTF!
I don’t understand why we all don’t want to live in East Los Angeles, Compton, Baltimore, St Louis, Chicago with the amazing human beings who reside there….FUCK! None of this racism shit makes sense.
Most people do you fucktard. That's why they have larger populations than whatever back water hick town you come from that was fortunate enough to get the internet. :dunno:

Forum List

Back