Ana Navarro: I want them muted, I WANT THEM SILENCED!

She's entitles to her opinion. Why does she not think others are entitled to theirs?
Because she's a leftist, and believes only opinions she agrees with should be allowed.

And it says that ------------ where?
You really need to pay attention. Leftists seek to silence people who dare disagree with them.

And you get all this out of the word "they" do ya?

Think you might have been firing off them guns a bit too close to the cranium, Davey.
I get all that from paying attention.

You might wanna try it someday.

Let the Great Civil War begin: Far left propaganda artists like Ana Navarro demanding the silencing of all conservatives.

No...she isn't. This article gives a bit more info.

Ana Navarro Is Cool With Social Media Platforms Censoring People She Doesn’t Like

The OP claim is a flat out lie.

No wonder the OP wanted to hide behind a pronoun. We can't have people knowing what the context is.

So it looks like the OP wants to whine about the same thing this site does; a private company setting boundaries on what you can use its platform for.

Oh the horror, or something.
onoz-omg.gif

Let the Great Civil War begin: Far left propaganda artists like Ana Navarro demanding the silencing of all conservatives.

Ana Navarro Is Cool With Social Media Platforms Censoring People She Doesn’t Like

No wonder the OP wanted to hide behind a pronoun. We can't have people knowing what the context is.

So it looks like the OP wants to whine about the same thing this site does; a private company setting boundaries on what you can use its platform for.

onoz-omg.gif

Yes, we all know you don't support freedom of speech -- which is an inherent right, existing in humans long before it was codified in the First Amendment.

Leftists, however, hate the idea.

onoz-omg.gif

Yes, we all know you don't support freedom of speech -- which is an inherent right, existing in humans long before it was codified in the First Amendment.

Does it apply to privately owned companies?

She's entitles to her opinion. Why does she not think others are entitled to theirs?
Because she's a leftist, and believes only opinions she agrees with should be allowed.

And it says that ------------ where?
You really need to pay attention. Leftists seek to silence people who dare disagree with them.

It's pogo, he's an epsilon semi-moron. But these leftists are doing us all a service. the middle of the road people are seeing just what sort of totalitarian supporting crazy people they are.

You actually think you made some point with a literally FIVE SECOND some unknown talking head that doesn't even identify its pronoun?

Have you always been retarded or were you born that way?

Would you like to see the full video? And are you claiming the full video will abrogate the impression given by the 5 second clip?

There IS NO impression "given by the five second clip". For all we know the "they" that should be silenced might refer to leaf blowers, mosquitoes, or subwoofers. Maybe it's opera singers. I'd agree to any of those except mosquitoes. I like to know when they're coming.

What the fuck point did you think you were going to make with a completely out of context snippet that gives no indication whatsoever what it's even talking about? You actually think readers are that stupid that we're going to take your word for what the fuck the subject is?

As I asked, how long have you been retarded?

reported for trolling

You actually think you made some point with a literally FIVE SECOND some unknown talking head that doesn't even identify its pronoun?

Have you always been retarded or were you born that way?

Would you like to see the full video? And are you claiming the full video will abrogate the impression given by the 5 second clip?

There IS NO impression "given by the five second clip". For all we know the "they" that should be silenced might refer to leaf blowers, mosquitoes, or subwoofers. Maybe it's opera singers. I'd agree to any of those except mosquitoes. I like to know when they're coming.

What the fuck point did you think you were going to make with a completely out of context snippet that gives no indication whatsoever what it's even talking about? You actually think readers are that stupid that we're going to take your word for what the fuck the subject is?

As I asked, how long have you been retarded?

reported for trolling

^^ Trolling for being busted with a bullshit OP.

The OP claim is a flat out lie (unless you happen to think Farrakhan, Milo, and Alex Jones are representative of all conservatives)

They threw in Farrakhan (far left jihadist) on purpose to obfuscate the fact that they did it only to conservatives, and to provide ammunition to people like you to claim "liar" when you blanket label the people banned as conservatives.

Paul Watson is a conservative. Do you disagree?

onoz-omg.gif

Does it apply to privately owned companies?

I'm pretty sure there is no definition of "Congress" that comprises "Nosebook and Tweeter". :thup:

Perhaps the loyal opposition can point us to that part of the COTUS specifying "Fecesbook shall make no TOS..."

So does freedom of speech apply to privately owned companies? That's always a bit of a sticking point. If they are monopolies, a clear argument can be made against censorship. But otherwise, what can or should they be forced to accommodate?

The OP claim is a flat out lie (unless you happen to think Farrakhan, Milo, and Alex Jones are representative of all conservatives)

They threw in Farrakhan (far left jihadist) on purpose to obfuscate the fact that they did it only to conservatives, and to provide ammunition to people like you to claim "liar" when you blanket label the people banned as conservatives.

They included Farrakhan because he is a hate monger right in line with the others.

They included Farrakhan because he is a hate monger right in line with the others.

No one is fooled by your bullshit or your rhino cronies posing as conservatives.

Trump 2020, MAGA.

When you strike us down, we become more powerful than you possible imagine.

Long live the Republic.

No one is fooled by your bullshit or your rhino cronies posing as conservatives.

Trump 2020, MAGA.

When you strike us down, we become more powerful than you possible imagine.

Long live the Republic.

Super-Pronoun Man hath spoken. :rolleyes:

i just think that branding "hate" without clear rules so we can punish people is ripe for abuse. seems like a lot of non hate will get hit in the crossfire of these headgames and all we do in the meantime is give the haters the attention they are after.

i just think that branding "hate" without clear rules so we can punish people is ripe for abuse. seems like a lot of non hate will get hit in the crossfire of these headgames and all we do in the meantime is give the haters the attention they are after.

I agree. It can be a very slippery slope and I don't know what the answer is.

I've always tended to believe the best thing is sunshine, which is why I oppose things like Holocaust denial laws and laws criminalizing hate speech. It should be up front and in the open where it can be refuted and argued. Criminalizing it drives it underground, and worse - justifies a sense of persecution and righteousness among it's adherents.

But my view is also dependent on the willingness of people to step up and confront these things. What if that isn't happening, and giving them a platform, legitimizes them as publicly acceptable? Part of the mainstream? What do you do?

So you have no problem with the liberal media continuing to attack trump and conservatives?

you do NOT want them to "shut up"?

I'd like them to be more balanced but I would never mandate to "silence them". I think they are so biased that they seem ridiculous and are actually helping Trump. Remember 95%+ of the Media is Far Left Progressive so that's almost all you hear.

Forum List

Back