Ana Navarro: I want them muted, I WANT THEM SILENCED!

Here in America, we support freedom. Well, freedom-supporting Americans do. Leftists don't, your impotent sputtering notwithstanding.

You support freedom for some...I'm sure.
Yes, if by "some", you mean "everybody".

I don't want anyone silenced. I want everyone to be able to express and explain their opinions, no matter how stupid or vile they may be.

You know why?

Because I trust people to make the right decisions. I'm not arrogant enough to think that I should be able to pick and choose whose views should be silenced by threat of government force...or whose should be mandated by threat of government force.

Well good. Not every rightist feels that way. They feel the media should be more regulated.
Prove it.

Why some conservatives want to regulate Facebook and Twitter

Jailing journalists:https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...-are-guidelines-place/?utm_term=.86145d809a31

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Urgent Advice to Trump – Restore FCC Fairness Doctrine | Armstrong Economics
to be fair, VOX is *very* liberal and left wing.
for example, in this article:
"These conservatives aren’t advocating for the development of alternatives that will cater to conservatives. Instead, they want the government to do something about it."

there are a lot of sites popping up but they get taken over quick by people who want to cuss a lot and be 13. also, if these sites are not being biased, then why would the right/cons *need* to develop an alternative? they seem to be talking out both sides of their mouth. that alone undermines the "not biased" argument. it also ignores the countless people leaving facebook who talk about the open bias internally.

so - for me to be clear - do you think twitter and facebook *are* biased towards the left and if so, do you think they manage their sites in that fashion? shutting down thought that doesn't pass their "rules"?

obama went after journalists HARD - so far trump just hits back via the media, not goes behind it to take down journalists speaking poorly of him. sharyl attkisson is a prime example as she was spied on by the obama camp and they conducted a smear campaign on her also.

we can't look at issues that only affect 1 side and make judgements there. we must take off blinders and bias and ask "are these actions ok if done to me" and if not, dive into why we allow them when done to others.

And so that justifies leftists calling for the silencing of voices they disagree with...how, exactly?

Hint: It doesn't, and you're a moron for thinking it does.

That's nice, dear.

You didn't address the question though.
I'm not playing your stupid game. And I explained why it's stupid. Your acceptance is neither required nor expected.

That's fine. So you have no answer. Duly noted.
Looks like you can take your ball and go home now, son.

Believe me, if I were your son I'd borrow one of those guns.
Oh, look, yet another thinly-veiled threat from a leftist.

Man, you guys are pussies.

Freedom of speech? If you own a company, you're free to tell the world you don't support freedom of speech, that you're afraid of differing views.

You ought to check the meaning of "freedom of speech", for I fear the expression doesn't mean what you think it does.
It means exactly what I think it means. Freedom of speech is an inherent human right. Governments have to take action to abridge that right...you know, like how Europe has criminalized criticism of Islam, for example.

Quite obviously, it does not, for you seem to believe that "freedom of speech" means the right to use another person's or entity's property to disseminate speech. This is not the case, as, for example, you have no right to post here, and you also have no right to a square foot on the front page of the NYTimes.

Several on here tried to explain that to you, to no avail whatsoever. Why is that? Really, I'd like to know. Alex Jones is perfectly free to splutter his ghoulish crap just as he was before. He just doesn't get to erect a giant billboard on your (or somebody else's) front yard to disseminate it. The reason why that is has nothing to do with "freedom of speech".

That is not hard to understand or complicated.
My goodness, you're not bright.

I never said anyone has a right to use a privately-owned platform. That's your complete willful misunderstanding.

But I wouldn't expect a European to fully understand human rights anyway.

Let the Great Civil War begin: Far left propaganda artists like Ana Navarro demanding the silencing of all conservatives.

The plan of Leftists is to indoctrinate people through such things as education and the media. Once they think it is no longer working, then you will see them clamp down.

That's nice, dear.

You didn't address the question though.
I'm not playing your stupid game. And I explained why it's stupid. Your acceptance is neither required nor expected.

Oh look, another self-hating wag who doesn't get the concept of "humor".

Man you guys are predictable.

You support freedom for some...I'm sure.

I don't want anyone silenced. I want everyone to be able to express and explain their opinions, no matter how stupid or vile they may be.

You know why?

Because I trust people to make the right decisions. I'm not arrogant enough to think that I should be able to pick and choose whose views should be silenced by threat of government force...or whose should be mandated by threat of government force.

Well good. Not every rightist feels that way. They feel the media should be more regulated.
Prove it.

Jailing journalists:https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...-are-guidelines-place/?utm_term=.86145d809a31

"These conservatives aren’t advocating for the development of alternatives that will cater to conservatives. Instead, they want the government to do something about it."

there are a lot of sites popping up but they get taken over quick by people who want to cuss a lot and be 13. also, if these sites are not being biased, then why would the right/cons *need* to develop an alternative? they seem to be talking out both sides of their mouth. that alone undermines the "not biased" argument. it also ignores the countless people leaving facebook who talk about the open bias internally.

so - for me to be clear - do you think twitter and facebook *are* biased towards the left and if so, do you think they manage their sites in that fashion? shutting down thought that doesn't pass their "rules"?

obama went after journalists HARD - so far trump just hits back via the media, not goes behind it to take down journalists speaking poorly of him. sharyl attkisson is a prime example as she was spied on by the obama camp and they conducted a smear campaign on her also.

we can't look at issues that only affect 1 side and make judgements there. we must take off blinders and bias and ask "are these actions ok if done to me" and if not, dive into why we allow them when done to others.

To be more accurate, Rump really doesn't go after the media. He goes after the unwashed to have THEM go after the media. That's what all that whining on Tweeter is about. That's what all that bullshit posturing and strutting about "opening up libel laws" and "the media is the enemy" is about --- getting the little people to do the dirty work he's too much of a wimp to do himself. Just like all the "beat the crap out of 'im" and "they'd be carried out on a stretcher" and "fire the sumbitches" bullshit. He's a manipulator who knows he's standing in front of a flock of sheep and when he says jump they'll say "baaaa how high". He never actually does the attacking himself --- he just incites others to do it for him. Because again, he's had everything done for him all his life and this is just a continuation.

Why do you think we've been pointing out the entire time that he's a con artist. See the cynical manipulation.

When Rump points the finger and goes "YOU are fake news" or bans a reporter from the room, that's not for the reporter's benefit. That's staged for the audience. The fact is, without mass media nobody would have any idea who the hell he is. And he knows it.

You know why?

Prove it.

To be more accurate, Rump really doesn't go after the media. He goes after the unwashed to have THEM go after the media. That's what all that whining on Tweeter is about. That's what all that bullshit posturing and strutting about "opening up libel laws" and "the media is the enemy" is about --- getting the little people to do the dirty work he's too much of a wimp to do himself. Just like all the "beat the crap out of 'im" and "they'd be carried out on a stretcher" and "fire the sumbitches" bullshit. He's a manipulator who knows he's standing in front of a flock of sheep and when he says jump they'll say "baaaa how high". He never actually does the attacking himself --- he just incites others to do it for him. Because again, he's had everything done for him all his life and this is just a continuation.

Why do you think we've been pointing out the entire time that he's a con artist. See the cynical manipulation.

When Rump points the finger and goes "YOU are fake news" or bans a reporter from the room, that's not for the reporter's benefit. That's staged for the audience. The fact is, without mass media nobody would have any idea who the hell he is. And he knows it.
when you do the RUMP crap you are 12 and i stop reading.

Ahhh, the ol' "But it was a JOKE!!" defense, credible since...never.

Meanwhile, I don't hate myself. I'm not a leftist.

Of course you do, because you want my words muted and you want them silenced.

Truth hurts, donut. Lie to yourself all you like but we both know what's going on. My point is spot-on and you can't refute it so you start pointing to "Rump" as a get-out-of-discussion free card.

See what I mean about not getting humor?

What, did you think I was literally going to ask for a piece of your avatar? Holy SHIT.

I guess you want to borrow my Portuguese guitar? Fair exhange? :cuckoo:

Let the Great Civil War begin: Far left propaganda artists like Ana Navarro demanding the silencing of all conservatives.

theyre horrible for our society she said in a thick Spanish accent

and for the record it take 3 women lead by a white women to do the job of one man...or so says your corporate feelz masters :04:
D4cfSkWW4AAWbQ4.jpg

see

so shut up mida mida hoop witch

Truth hurts, donut. Lie to yourself all you like but we both know what's going on. My point is spot-on and you can't refute it so you start pointing to "Rump" as a get-out-of-discussion free card.
just because you wrote crap doesnt mean i have to read it. you can act 12 all you want. again doesnt mean i have to watch.

act like an adult ill treat you like one. im not muting a thing you drama queen.

See what I mean about not getting humor?

What, did you think I was literally going to ask for a piece of your avatar? Holy SHIT.

I guess you want to borrow my Portuguese guitar? Fair exhange? :cuckoo:
You're the guy who feels threatened by a painting of a fictional character, remember?

just because you wrote crap doesnt mean i have to read it. you can act 12 all you want. again doesnt mean i have to watch.

act like an adult ill treat you like one. im not muting a thing you drama queen.
Pogo believes the First Amendment guarantees him a willing audience and instant, unthinking agreement and endorsement. Anything less and you're oppressing him.

Pogo believes the First Amendment guarantees him a willing audience and instant, unthinking agreement and endorsement. Anything less and you're oppressing him.
well by that definition im opressing the shit out of his muted self.

the leftarded women are just out for blood ....viscous nasty animals

have you guys met this nasty walking yeast infection

nazi1.jpg

The Man-Hating Ogress
April 30, 2019 by CH

View image on Twitter

Chuck Woolery

✔@chuckwoolery

https://twitter.com/chuckwoolery/status/1122876781126651904

Democrat State Representative Says Men Should Be Castrated to End Abortions, Taxed to Store Their Sperm https://bluntforcetruth.com/news/democrat-state-representative-says-men-should-be-castrated-to-end-abortions-taxed-to-store-their-sperm/ …

10:54 AM - Apr 29, 2019

2,468 people are talking about this

Twitter Ads info and privacy

Democrat…

castrate men

tax their sperm…

Dianne Pappas…immigrated from Poland…a possible [Special]?…

You ever notice the most zealous abortion advocates are ugly women who have no chance in hell of ever needing the services of an abortionist?

You’ll find similarly grotesque man-hating ogresses filling out (heh) the ranks of feminist ***** bleating about “rape culture” who need never worry about being raped.
The Man-Hating Ogress

You actually think you made some point with a literally FIVE SECOND snippet of some unknown talking head that doesn't even identify its pronoun?

Have you always been retarded or were you born that way?

Triggered so easily by the truth.

To be more accurate, Rump really doesn't go after the media. He goes after the unwashed to have THEM go after the media. That's what all that whining on Tweeter is about. That's what all that bullshit posturing and strutting about "opening up libel laws" and "the media is the enemy" is about --- getting the little people to do the dirty work he's too much of a wimp to do himself.

No other President, innocent or guilty, could have withstood that Mueller probe. Wimpy Rand Paul and Marco Rubio would have resigned day 2.

the leftarded women are just out for blood ....viscous nasty animals

have you guys met this nasty walking yeast infection

View attachment 259529

The Man-Hating Ogress
April 30, 2019 by CH

View image on Twitter

Chuck Woolery

✔@chuckwoolery

Democrat State Representative Says Men Should Be Castrated to End Abortions, Taxed to Store Their Sperm https://bluntforcetruth.com/news/democrat-state-representative-says-men-should-be-castrated-to-end-abortions-taxed-to-store-their-sperm/ …

10:54 AM - Apr 29, 2019

2,468 people are talking about this

Twitter Ads info and privacy

Democrat…

castrate men

tax their sperm…

Dianne Pappas…immigrated from Poland…a possible [Special]?…

You ever notice the most zealous abortion advocates are ugly women who have no chance in hell of ever needing the services of an abortionist?

You’ll find similarly grotesque man-hating ogresses filling out (heh) the ranks of feminist ***** bleating about “rape culture” who need never worry about being raped.
The Man-Hating Ogress

Chuck Wollery? :auiqs.jpg:

When you're a scraper, no barrel is too deep....

Forum List

Back