Ana Navarro: I want them muted, I WANT THEM SILENCED!

tear out a man's tongue2.jpg

She's entitles to her opinion. Why does she not think others are entitled to theirs?

Let the Great Civil War begin: Far left propaganda artists like Ana Navarro demanding the silencing of all conservatives.

You actually think you made some point with a literally FIVE SECOND snippet of some unknown talking head that doesn't even identify its pronoun?

Have you always been retarded or were you born that way?

Last edited:
Let the Great Civil War begin: Far left propaganda artists like Ana Navarro demanding the silencing of all conservatives.

You actually think you made some point with a literally FIVE SECOND some unknown talking head that doesn't even identify its pronoun?

There is no context that makes this quote okay.

Freedom of speech includes the expression of ideas you find abhorrent.

You actually think you made some point with a literally FIVE SECOND some unknown talking head that doesn't even identify its pronoun?

Would you like to see the full video? And are you claiming the full video will abrogate the impression given by the 5 second clip?

She's entitles to her opinion. Why does she not think others are entitled to theirs?
Because she's a leftist, and believes only opinions she agrees with should be allowed.

And it says that ------------ where?
You really need to pay attention. Leftists seek to silence people who dare disagree with them.

I know that. Hence my question. Why do the feel their opinion is more important than ours?

Because she's a leftist, and believes only opinions she agrees with should be allowed.

You really need to pay attention. Leftists seek to silence people who dare disagree with them.

And you get all this out of the word "they" do ya?

Think you might have been firing off them guns a bit too close to the cranium, Davey.

Would you like to see the full video? And are you claiming the full video will abrogate the impression given by the 5 second clip?

There IS NO impression "given by the five second clip". For all we know the "they" that should be silenced might refer to leaf blowers, mosquitoes, or subwoofers. Maybe it's opera singers. I'd agree to any of those except mosquitoes. I like to know when they're coming.

What the fuck point did you think you were going to make with a completely out of context snippet that gives no indication whatsoever what it's even talking about? You actually think readers are that stupid that we're going to take your word for what the fuck the subject is?

As I asked, how long have you been retarded?

I know that. Hence my question. Why do the feel their opinion is more important than ours?
I have no idea. Their ideas are proven historic failures.

Ultimately, they want power over people.

And they can't be trusted with it...obviously.

Forum List

Back