An Autopsy for the Keyenesians

You are the only adult, but it wouldn't matter either way to a moral person. What do you do?
If I were the only adult, then the kid never walks into the street in front of a car while I'm there. I'd ask him where the adults are that are supposed to be watching him/her and call the police and wait for them. It's a simple answer.
See I don't want to put my own life in danger because some other adult is too lazy to watch their toddler.
So, you, like him, are immoral, probably both sociopaths. We have lots of them. They think only of number one, period, and they can't deal with the obvious answer to this question that any moral adult would be able to answer without hesitation.

People who want to control others are sociopaths. That describes every liberal in this forum.
Society limits human actions. Only infants don't understand why.

A rational society prevents you from aggressing on your fellow citizens. An irrational society initiates force against you to control the choices you make. What kind of light bulb I buy does not involve aggression against anyone.

most humans I know that see a toddler on a corner, don't let the toddler wander into the street. Who the f are you kidding? It is you with the immoral feelings. you let the toddler enter into harms way!! How selfish is that. You do want to save him for the reward!!
You no longer need to argue the point. Your answer is that of a sociopath, like Bripat. It was expected, let it go now.

You can't explain why self-interest is bad, so all you can do is insult your interrogators.

Who do you think you're fooling?
It has already been explained, by my example and eons of moralists.

You haven't explained jack shit. All you've done is claim that certain pejorative terms are examples of "immoral" selfishness. You haven't proved that they are.

So let's consider one of your examples: "greed." That's just another we to say "selfishness." Your example is a tautology.
This from the guy who calls lust love and greed success. Move along sociopath.

Once again, a weasel rather than a substantive response.

You're out of your depth, weasel.

If I were the only adult, then the kid never walks into the street in front of a car while I'm there. I'd ask him where the adults are that are supposed to be watching him/her and call the police and wait for them. It's a simple answer.
See I don't want to put my own life in danger because some other adult is too lazy to watch their toddler.
So, you, like him, are immoral, probably both sociopaths. We have lots of them. They think only of number one, period, and they can't deal with the obvious answer to this question that any moral adult would be able to answer without hesitation.

People who want to control others are sociopaths. That describes every liberal in this forum.

A rational society prevents you from aggressing on your fellow citizens. An irrational society initiates force against you to control the choices you make. What kind of light bulb I buy does not involve aggression against anyone.
Nope, but it's regulated like most things. Grow up please.

so, when someone receiving freebies from the government won't get off their butts to find a job, isn't that selfish? Again, there isn't one human being that isn't selfish. All of your posts on this thread are based off of selfishness. And if selfish is not moral, then how do we have a moral society? Why don't you just cut to the chase and simply state you hate bipar? Not that we all haven't figured that out with all of your selfish posts.
I hate humans and human stupidity. They don't get much dumber than he is. He is an infant and you aren't far behind.

You hate humans but you're telling us in this thread that your behaviour is motivated by altruism?
No, I am not, but unlike you two I can see the needs of others and not just my own.

So, are you motivated by altruism or self interest? You seem to be confused on this issue.
Like all real adults I am motivated by many things and many of them don't serve number one.

So you admit that your motives are sometimes purely selfish?

You haven't established a connection between "regulated" and "grown up."

Why should anyone have the authority to determine what kind of light bulb I buy?

most humans I know that see a toddler on a corner, don't let the toddler wander into the street. Who the f are you kidding? It is you with the immoral feelings. you let the toddler enter into harms way!! How selfish is that. You do want to save him for the reward!!
You no longer need to argue the point. Your answer is that of a sociopath, like Bripat. It was expected, let it go now.

You can't explain why self-interest is bad, so all you can do is insult your interrogators.

You haven't explained jack shit. All you've done is claim that certain pejorative terms are examples of "immoral" selfishness. You haven't proved that they are.

So let's consider one of your examples: "greed." That's just another we to say "selfishness." Your example is a tautology.

No, I only called "greed" success. That's exactly the way leftwing turds like you use the term. Whenever anyone becomes fabulously successful, all the leftwing cranks start calling him greedy.

I hate humans and human stupidity. They don't get much dumber than he is. He is an infant and you aren't far behind.

You hate humans but you're telling us in this thread that your behaviour is motivated by altruism?
No, I am not, but unlike you two I can see the needs of others and not just my own.

So, are you motivated by altruism or self interest? You seem to be confused on this issue.
Like all real adults I am motivated by many things and many of them don't serve number one.

Nope, because I said nothing of the child. Only a child would think such a thing and only an infant would live their life that way.

No, I only called "greed" success. That's exactly the way leftwing turds like you use the term. Whenever anyone becomes fabulously successful, all the leftwing cranks start calling him greedy.
No, we call greedy people greedy and successful people successful. We don't get shit mixed up like you do in your sociopathic rationalizations.

Why should anyone have the authority to determine what kind of light bulb I buy?
To make sure it doesn't kill your sorry ass or burn down your house which burns down the house next door.

You are playing semantics and dumbass has no clue what that even is. Being selfish is human, but it ain't moral.
how is selfishness immoral? Explain.
It's been done time and again. Look it up, the education will do you good.

But you can see the problem in a simple question: A toddler, right next to you, and unrelated to you by blood, runs into the road and is about to be hit by a car. What is the moral thing to do, pull them back and swat their bottom or stand there and see what happens?

How much effort are you going to expend saving that toddler's life? Almost nothing. In exchange you prevented a huge tragedy. Anyone would view that as a sound exchange. It's purely selfish.
How many effort? I'm going to die trying should it be required. That is what a moral person would do but not you two.

Sorry, I don't agree. If my death was almost certain, then I wouldn't risk it. However, I would never allow a child to get near a street. That's your modus operandi.

Following my moral code, no one is injured. Following yours, possibly two people are killed.
You don't have a moral code, you have looking out for number one, and that's all.

This is a great analogy and so true...

Our first big stimulus fell flat, leaving Keynesians to argue that the recession would have been worse otherwise. George Washington’s doctors probably. argued that if they hadn’t bled him, he would have died faster.

The Keynesians make shit up and amazingly many believe their absurd lies.
The great WSJ is now just another Murdoch outlet- their editorials are BS Foxcrappe now.

I'm shocked! I never would have thought that nutters would try to take credit for the improving economy. Just shocked!!

They aren't. The economy will improve on its own after a recession, so long as numskulls don't interfere.
It was only a recession after Boosh's bailout of his Wall St pals who caused the meltdown, Obama's 800 billion bailout of states, GM and Chrysler etc etc, tax cuts for the nonrich, 200 billion for infrastructure jobs, and then extensions of UE and welfare spending for the victims, STILL 400 billion a year. Only cost trillions to avert a SECOND corrupt WORLD DEPRESSION here, the same in Europe, and many places like the MIDEAST didn't have the money, with typical results. You live in a GOP dreamworld, functional moron.

The numbskulls were the "no compromise, un-American TP GOP" (TIME), with mindless obstruction, phony crises costing 1%+ in growth each time, for nothing, dingbat. Now they've stopped, full recovery. What a coincidence. lol

how is selfishness immoral? Explain.
It's been done time and again. Look it up, the education will do you good.

But you can see the problem in a simple question: A toddler, right next to you, and unrelated to you by blood, runs into the road and is about to be hit by a car. What is the moral thing to do, pull them back and swat their bottom or stand there and see what happens?

How much effort are you going to expend saving that toddler's life? Almost nothing. In exchange you prevented a huge tragedy. Anyone would view that as a sound exchange. It's purely selfish.
How many effort? I'm going to die trying should it be required. That is what a moral person would do but not you two.

Sorry, I don't agree. If my death was almost certain, then I wouldn't risk it. However, I would never allow a child to get near a street. That's your modus operandi.

Following my moral code, no one is injured. Following yours, possibly two people are killed.
You don't have a moral code, you have looking out for number one, and that's all.

Yep, that's my moral code. Looking out for number one includes preventing a child from getting near the street so I don't have to watch the resulting grisly carnage and suffer horrible nightmares for the rest of my life.

You, on the other hand, would wait until the child was in the middle of the street and a car was just seconds from hitting it.

To make sure it doesn't kill your sorry ass or burn down your house which burns down the house next door.

Hmmm, no, that isn't why DimoRATs are forcing my to buy those dim squirrelly light bulbs. They do it to advance their environmental agenda.

So, once again, you posted pure bullshit.

Really? that's what you got? Really? OMG, lol, because that happens!!!!! I do know that the mercury would indeed kill my neighbor if it found its way into his house.

No, we call greedy people greedy and successful people successful. We don't get shit mixed up like you do in your sociopathic rationalizations.
then the definition of success is the real question. what is your idea of successful?

Nope, because I said nothing of the child. Only a child would think such a thing and only an infant would live their life that way.
you should stop thinking those things then child!!!!!

I'm shocked! I never would have thought that nutters would try to take credit for the improving economy. Just shocked!!

They aren't. The economy will improve on its own after a recession, so long as numskulls don't interfere.
It was only a recession after Boosh's bailout of his Wall St pals who caused the meltdown, Obama's 800 billion bailout of states, GM and Chrysler etc etc, tax cuts for the nonrich, 200 billion for infrastructure jobs, and then extensions of UE and welfare spending for the victims, STILL 400 billion a year. Only cost trillions to avert a SECOND corrupt WORLD DEPRESSION here, the same in Europe, and many places like the MIDEAST didn't have the money, with typical results. You live in a GOP dreamworld, functional moron.
you should really educate yourself. Losing!!!!!

The numbskulls were the "no compromise, un-American TP GOP" (TIME), with mindless obstruction, phony crises costing 1%+ in growth each time, for nothing, dingbat. Now they've stopped, full recovery. What a coincidence. lol
what was the left side's compromise?

Forum List

Back