An Autopsy for the Keyenesians

The numbskulls were the "no compromise, un-American TP GOP" (TIME), with mindless obstruction, phony crises costing 1%+ in growth each time, for nothing, dingbat. Now they've stopped, full recovery. What a coincidence. lol
what was the left side's compromise?
Every time, rejected. Change the channel and get something like the truth.

Obviously you can't list anything the left is willing to compromise on.

You name it, Dems tried compromise, idiot. For example, ACA is the Nixon/Dole/Heritage plan. Every budget, sequester, immigration. You're in the Fox Rush etc news blackout.

You name it, Dems tried compromise, idiot. For example, ACA is the Nixon/Dole/Heritage plan. Every budget, sequester, immigration. You're in the Fox Rush etc news blackout.

Repubicans weren't allowed to offer any amendments to the ACA, so that's total crap.

How is a budget sequester "compromise?" Apperently dims view an cut in any program other than the Defense Dept to be a defeat. Based on that position, then every increase in any program other than the Defense Dept is a defeat to the GOP. So that makes it Dims 3000 to GOP 1.

When did Obama compromise on immirgation? I must have missed it.

you still fail!!!!Name the last thing the dims ever compromized on since Obama has been president? One thing!!!!

Last edited:

Repubicans weren't allowed to offer any amendments to the ACA, so that's total crap.

How is a budget sequester "compromise?" Apperently dims view an cut in any program other than the Defense Dept to be a defeat. Based on that position, then every increase in any program other than the Defense Dept is a defeat to the GOP. So that makes it Dims 3000 to GOP 1.

BOEHNER- "I got 98% of what I wanted". You Fox/Rush bots missed EVERYTHING" lol...Pubs only tried to make amendments to ACA when it would have scuttled the whole thing.

you still fail!!!!Name the last thing the dims ever compromized on since Obama has been president? One thing!!!!
the budget 2 weeks ago, stupid. Some Pubs are finally acting like adults. idiot

Wiki:
On January 28, 2013, a bi-partisan group of eight Senators, known as the "Gang of Eight" announced principles for comprehensive immigration reform (CIR). The Senators involved include: Charles Schumer of New York, Dick Durbin of Illinois, Bob Menendez of New Jersey, and Michael Bennet of Colorado, and RepublicansJohn McCain of Arizona, Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, Marco Rubio of Florida, and Jeff Flake of Arizona.[45]

The policies envisioned by the Senators include the following provisions:

• A citizenship path for illegal immigrants already in the United States contingent on certain border security and visa tracking improvements. The plan provides for permanent residence for illegal immigrants only after legal immigrants waiting for a current priority date receive their permanent residence status and a different citizenship path for agricultural workers through an agricultural worker program.
  • Business immigration system reforms, focusing on reducing current visa backlogs and fast tracking permanent residence for U.S. university immigrant graduates with advanced degrees in science, technology, engineering or math also known as the STEM fields.
  • An expanded and improved employment verification system for all employers to confirm employee work authorization.
  • Improved work visa options for low-skill workers including an agricultural worker program.[46]
In April 2013, according to Congressional Quarterly, the existence of a bipartisan group of lawmakers working to reform immigration was revealed during a question and answer session at a Ripon Society event with House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH).[47]

On April 16, 2013, the "Gang of Eight" in the United States Senate introduced S.744, the long-awaited Senate version of the immigration reform bill proposed in congress.[48] The bill was a product of bipartisan cooperation among Senate lawmakers, business groups, labor unions, agricultural interests, and immigration advocates, who negotiated many compromises resulting in an architecture for reform – including a path to citizenship for eleven million illegal immigrants, an temporary worker program, increased visa numbers for skilled foreign workers, and a nationwide employment eligibility verification system.[49]

On June 27, 2013, the United States Senate approved S.744, known as the Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act of 2013 in a historic 68-to-32 vote.[50] The immigration reform bill was sent to the United States House of Representatives, but has not since then been brought to the House floor for debate or an up-or-down vote.[51]

It'agreed it would pass if Boehner allowed a vote, dingbat. Change the channel.

Wiki:
On January 28, 2013, a bi-partisan group of eight Senators, known as the "Gang of Eight" announced principles for comprehensive immigration reform (CIR). The Senators involved include: Charles Schumer of New York, Dick Durbin of Illinois, Bob Menendez of New Jersey, and Michael Bennet of Colorado, and RepublicansJohn McCain of Arizona, Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, Marco Rubio of Florida, and Jeff Flake of Arizona.[45]

• A citizenship path for illegal immigrants already in the United States contingent on certain border security and visa tracking improvements. The plan provides for permanent residence for illegal immigrants only after legal immigrants waiting for a current priority date receive their permanent residence status and a different citizenship path for agricultural workers through an agricultural worker program.
  • Business immigration system reforms, focusing on reducing current visa backlogs and fast tracking permanent residence for U.S. university immigrant graduates with advanced degrees in science, technology, engineering or math also known as the STEM fields.
  • An expanded and improved employment verification system for all employers to confirm employee work authorization.
  • Improved work visa options for low-skill workers including an agricultural worker program.[46]
In April 2013, according to Congressional Quarterly, the existence of a bipartisan group of lawmakers working to reform immigration was revealed during a question and answer session at a Ripon Society event with House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH).[47]

On April 16, 2013, the "Gang of Eight" in the United States Senate introduced S.744, the long-awaited Senate version of the immigration reform bill proposed in congress.[48] The bill was a product of bipartisan cooperation among Senate lawmakers, business groups, labor unions, agricultural interests, and immigration advocates, who negotiated many compromises resulting in an architecture for reform – including a path to citizenship for eleven million illegal immigrants, an temporary worker program, increased visa numbers for skilled foreign workers, and a nationwide employment eligibility verification system.[49]

On June 27, 2013, the United States Senate approved S.744, known as the Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act of 2013 in a historic 68-to-32 vote.[50] The immigration reform bill was sent to the United States House of Representatives, but has not since then been brought to the House floor for debate or an up-or-down vote.[51]

So what did the Democrats compromise on? It looks to me like they were getting everything they wanted.

BOEHNER- "I got 98% of what I wanted". You Fox/Rush bots missed EVERYTHING" lol...Pubs only tried to make amendments to ACA when it would have scuttled the whole thing.

So you're claiming Boner is a conservative?

If you mean bought off,mindless obstructionist, yes. Showing signs of adulthood more recently.

If you mean bought off,mindless obstructionist, yes. Showing signs of adulthood more recently.

The only thing he's obstructing is fellow republicans who want to cut spending. He's a big government establishment liberal Republican.

Wiki:

but where is the compromise for the executive order that Obama put forth? where is it? See, one needs to offer up something to counter the other side. I still don't see it. Sorry, you still fail.

So are you saying now the GOP does compromise? You're confusing yourself.

So are you saying now the GOP does compromise? You're confusing yourself.
FINALLY about to jettison the brainwashed idiot TP, hopefully. For the country, not the party, for a change. No more phony crises wrecking the recovery.

Wiki:

but where is the compromise for the executive order that Obama put forth? where is it? See, one needs to offer up something to counter the other side. I still don't see it. Sorry, you still fail.
Change the subject every time you're educated much? His EO was what was overdue and needed in the opinion of everyone, except by the idiot racist TP.

The only thing he's obstructing is fellow republicans who want to cut spending. He's a big government establishment liberal Republican.
Experts agree it would help the economy. What spending would it ADD? lol

Experts agree it would help the economy. What spending would it ADD? lol

You mean paid-off Dim propaganda organs agree. Paying for schooling and welfare benefits for 20 million illegal aliens isn't going to be cheap.

Forum List

Back