America's First Lady(?) on Veterans Day....

Might also want to consider the picture could have been snapped just before the start of the Pledge or National Anthem.

From the picture it is obvious she hates America, the troops, mom, apple pie, baseball, and white people.
Unfortunately, I believe this to probably be true, at least to some extent and in some sense of the phrase.

After all, when her husband was campaigning, it was the first time in her adult life that she had been proud of her country.

Her own words.

Obumble can be his own worst enemy.

Michelle has proven to be enough of a liability that she might be running a close second.

Last edited:
Exactly. Doesn't give you a warm, fuzzy feeling toward her.
From the picture it is obvious she hates America, the troops, mom, apple pie, baseball, and white people.
Unfortunately, I believe this to probably be true.

After all, when her husband was campaigning, it was the first time in her adult life that she had been proud of her country.

Her own words.

image.jpg

These pictures are from a Veterans Day event in...2011.

Let's take the pearl clutching faux outrage down a notch.

I don't like putting my hand over my heart either. I feel silly doing it. Maybe because I spent so many years saluting.

We've already established that the Obamas have issues with this country and what it represents. Let's move on to more important issues.

<sigh> Sometimes people's resting face isn't the best in the world. My youngests resting face is often mistaken for annoyance. Give it a rest already.

Did you notice her hand over her heart as her husband has learned to do.... I didn't think you did!... Resting face or not, absolutely NO RESPECT!

From another angle....

michelle-obama_veterans-day_01.jpg
If it's the National Anthem....it's not needed....or didn't you know that?

image.jpg

I remember all the faux outrage when the blind partisans brought this compelling evidence of hatred up 3 years ago. Give it a rest already.

The Rose Garden is reserved for honoring traitorous deserters. It has already been defiled.

_mg_9578a.jpg

Just another picture worth a thousand words..... What does the Mooooch's face say to you?
Probably the same thing as that of the sailor and the other man behind her. :D

OMG OMG OMG OMG the sailor does not have her hand over her heart in spite of being in uniform.

No doubt about it - she's a commie marxist, facist.. And her dark hair proves she's a Mexican illegal who voted more than 4786 times for President Obama, etc etc etc etc etc .................

Nonsense threads like this only make the OP look silly and blinded by partisan hatred. I fully suspect the OP will abandon this thread since it has been throughly and easily debunked.

I am not wild about either of them but this jazz is just beyond petty.

I don't like putting my hand over my heart either. I feel silly doing it. Maybe because I spent so many years saluting.

We've already established that the Obamas have issues with this country and what it represents. Let's move on to more important issues.

'because you spent so many years saluting'

Why do you always have to pat yourself on the back? It gets old and makes it harder and harder to believe.

Real men don't have to brag about their sexual prowess and real heroes don't have to brag about having "spent so many years saluting".

If you really served your country (that would be the USofA, btw), good for you but you really don't need to run the same tired commercial every single day.

'because you spent so many years saluting'

Why do you always have to pat yourself on the back? It gets old and makes it harder and harder to believe.

Real men don't have to brag about their sexual prowess and real heroes don't have to brag about having "spent so many years saluting".

If you really served your country (that would be the USofA, btw), good for you but you really don't need to run the same tired commercial every single day.
And you're the judge on what a real man is? Do you think Rambo was an authentic depiction of a member of Special Forces? If you do you're pretty damned gullible.

The other day, it was in a thread that discussed this very topic; What do you say when some idiot insults your service to this country.

Sorry, but I really don't care if what I say bothers someone like you. Someone who never passes up the opportunity to piss on this country and the men and women who've served it. As a matter of fact you've only given me incentive to bring it up more.

The reason I don't like putting my hand on my heart is because I miss the military and miss wearing my uniform. I feel it's a downgrade to have to act like a civilian now. Them's the facts.
The only reason I brought saluting up was to keep one of you from accusing me of not being patriotic.

Again, what you think matters a damn.

Last edited:
<sigh> Sometimes people's resting face isn't the best in the world. My youngests resting face is often mistaken for annoyance. Give it a rest already.

Did you notice her hand over her heart as her husband has learned to do.... I didn't think you did!... Resting face or not, absolutely NO RESPECT!

From another angle....

Did you look at the other people in the first pic? The woman in back of Michelle didn't have her hand over her heart either, and she's in uniform. So that woman must not have any respect either. :rolleyes:

From another angle....

Did you look at the other people in the first pic? The woman in back of Michelle didn't have her hand over her heart either, and she's in uniform. So that woman must not have any respect either. :rolleyes:

You look at the second picture and that woman in uniform you denigrate is SALUTING.. It seems ONLY PONDCUM are not!

The woman in back of Michelle is in uniform. The guy in front of obama is just standing there with his hands by his side. Oh Noez! He hates 'Merica!

This thread is dumb, it's nitpicking over stupid shit, the obamas are wretched assholes on so many other things that really, this isn't necessary, I'm going to go brew me another cup, get a shower, and clean this house. Have a good day!

The woman in back was saluting. That's what you do when you're in uniform. Doh !

I have already established that the Far right wing subversives "have issues with this country and what it represents."

Mitch and John despise the far right, correctly so, thus the FR can only bitch and moan.

Forum List

Back