America's First Lady(?) on Veterans Day....

We have no more use for the far right deballed wonders. Their day in the sun is over, only darkness awaits them now politically.

Nonsense threads like this only make the OP look silly and blinded by partisan hatred. I fully suspect the OP will abandon this thread since it has been throughly and easily debunked.

I am not wild about either of them but this jazz is just beyond petty.
Remember his recent thread about President Obama putting his feet up on the desk in the Oval Office. :lol: Good times.

I started that one. This is Vigilante's thread.
Yes, I handed you your ass on that thread. Fun!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Nonsense threads like this only make the OP look silly and blinded by partisan hatred. I fully suspect the OP will abandon this thread since it has been throughly and easily debunked.

I am not wild about either of them but this jazz is just beyond petty.
Remember his recent thread about President Obama putting his feet up on the desk in the Oval Office. :lol: Good times.

I started that one. This is Vigilante's thread.
Yes, I handed you your ass on that thread. Fun!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
Suuuuuuuure you did.

:blahblah:

I think we've firmly established that Obama has no respect for Americans in general. That he thinks we're stupid ala Gruber.

You can't claim you debunked a thread simply by making fun of it. Your rhetoric needs to prove that the thread has no basis in fact.

<sigh> Sometimes people's resting face isn't the best in the world. My youngests resting face is often mistaken for annoyance. Give it a rest already.

Did you notice her hand over her heart as her husband has learned to do.... I didn't think you did!... Resting face or not, absolutely NO RESPECT!

From another angle....

michelle-obama_veterans-day_01.jpg

Did you look at the other people in the first pic? The woman in back of Michelle didn't have her hand over her heart either, and she's in uniform. So that woman must not have any respect either. :rolleyes:

She's saluting you blind fuck!

Forum List

Back